Timothy Olyphant is Starbucks Sexy

Timothy Olyphant is Starbucks Sexy

Damages star Timothy Olyphant and his wife Alexis shop at the Beverly Center in Beverly Hills on Monday while enjoying some Starbucks drinks on the escalators.

Samantha Who? producers recently replaced Olyphant as Sam’s ex, Funk, with Billy Zane.

In the upcoming season of FX’s Damages, Olyphant, 40, plays Wes Krulik, a fellow group therapy participant and confidant to Ellen (Rose Byrnes) who gets entangled in her life as she deals with Patty (Glenn Close) when the firm takes a new client.

The season 2 premiere of Damages airs on Wednesday, January 7, 2009 on FX.

timothy olyphant starbucks 01
timothy olyphant starbucks 02
timothy olyphant starbucks 03
timothy olyphant starbucks 04
timothy olyphant starbucks 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

thanks Jared !! he is so hot ! he was great on samantha who and of course HITMAN

Isis Lara @ 12/23/2008 at 3:02 pm

This guy is a practicing heterosexual? Everything about his demure reeks gayness.

Maria (Shorty) @ 12/23/2008 at 3:13 pm

OMG! LOOOOOVE TIMOTHY. HE CAN ‘HIT’ ME ANY TIME HE WANTS!! I’m going to have to go home and watch ‘Hitman’ again!

omg, didn’t you used to run stories on actual stars? kellie pickler and now this guy?

I loved him as Sheriff Bullock on Deadwood. I love him in everything. Guess I will be tuning in to Damages this season.

# 3, You are so spot on about that…. lol

Maria (Shorty) @ 12/23/2008 at 3:46 pm

??? – Me and you BOTH! Love him! He was awesome on Deadwood. So upset they didn’t renew it. Great western show.

luuuve him :)

threaddingly ecstatic @ 12/23/2008 at 9:21 pm

oh luv him…thought he was cute in Catch and Release… ;o)

claire the bear @ 12/23/2008 at 11:01 pm

omg, i am so hot for him. he is soooooo effing sexay.

his wife is so ugly. whyyyy

His wife is so ugly!!!!…Sorry Tim, that was the first thing i notice and the fact he’s so gay hottt.

glenn emery @ 12/25/2008 at 2:39 pm

Gay , straight I don’t care. This man can do unspeakable things to me

What unspeakable things?

I don’t think he’s gay – I think he’s just fashion challenged. I love him so much, it’s ridiculous. He’s adorable.

Clearly you people don’t have any children, because if you did, you’d have better things to do on the days leading up to Christmas than harp on Tim & his wife! I think she’s beautiful & would might be interested in what you have to say after you’ve had three kids (+a 4th on the way??)!

diesel girl @ 02/20/2009 at 1:43 pm

ARE YOU NUTS? HE IS NOT GAY..HE IS L.A.. THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THAT HERE. THE MEN HERE ARE AS PRETTY AS WE ARE. THIS IS A BAD PIC OF THE WIFE. I THINK SHE IS A LITTLE CUTER THAN WHAT WE SEE HERE. IF TIMOTHY SEXYPHANT WAS MY MAN I WOULD BE SEXY WHEN I SLEPT, ATE , SHOPPED AND WHILE PREGNANT.OH! AND EVERYONE WOULD SEE MY PREGNANT GUT WHILE WALKING NEXT TO MR. FINE. UGLY OR PRETTY, SIS’ IS GETTING THE HULK BEEF INJECTION FROM TIMOTHY “TOO SEXY” OLYPHANT. DON’T HATE!!!!!!!

TIMOTHY YOU ARE SO HOT! YOU LOOK SO GOOD IN LIVE/FREE/ DIE/HARD. I LOVE THAT MOVIE.

TIM IS SI HOT I WATCH HITMAN EVERYDAY AND HIS WIFE IS SOOOOOOOOOOLUCKY TO HAVE HIM…HE MUST LOVE HER 4 KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HE COULD PLAY IN ANYTHING AND LOOK GOOD. HITMAN IS A FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIE AND HE IS REALLY A PLUS IN THAT MOVIE

Is she pregnant..??? people say in here they have 4 kids is that true?? there one on the way??or is false?

diesel girl @ 05/05/2009 at 1:36 am

Unspeakable, unmentionable, unthinkable, unbelievable, made-up… things. I’m with you “Dope”, he can do it all to me. Man, He is talented and beautiful. He is faithful and loves children to boot.

te mir jeni dyt a mashalla ………

Dammmm, look @ dat tool in dat pants, it looks like a 10+, hit me up wid dat ting anytime!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All