Donatella Versace is a Bikini Babe

Donatella Versace is a Bikini Babe

Donatella Versace An Italian countess boldly walks around in a bright bikini with a mystery male on Wednesday, Christmas Eve (December 24) in St. Bart’s.

The 53-year-old fashion designer recently said that customers have a more sophisticated eye and a more active life. She said, “Women want a different kind of fashion – less loud, more sophisticated, still sensual, still glamorous.”

Donatella also described the Versace shopper: “She’s confident, for sure. Determined. … Women use fashion to achieve goals. A great dress is a great weapon – for their career, for their private life, for so many things.”

UPDATE: JJ reader Jon writes in, saying, “That’s not Donatella. That woman is an Italian countess who has had a home on St. Bart’s for over ten years.”

10+ pictures inside of bikini babe Donatella Versace

• Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

lips,tits smack that old ass. @ 12/24/2008 at 5:43 pm

OH F..K.

EWWWWW. THAT JUST BURNED MY EYES!

That’s sick.

Not cool, Just Jared.
We’re all scarred for life!

Wow that is the last time I come on this site while I am eating. That is NASTY.

OMFG

Old, overtanned, anorexic chicks are totally uncool. Donatella needs to stay indoors for a year and eat some bread. Goddamn!

disgusting @ 12/24/2008 at 5:49 pm

It’s called sunscreen. She should try it. It’s probably too late anywayz. All the moisturizer & surgery in the world won’t help her sun damaged skin.

disgusting @ 12/24/2008 at 5:49 pm

She should consider a face transplant.

bleeh omg nasty the only thing on her that’s not sag is her fake tits

Good Lord!!!!

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

that’s doesn’t even look like donatella versace

i don’t think it is

holla @ UR girl @ 12/24/2008 at 5:58 pm

damn…..so is this what all the white chicks strive to look like, so sad.

Put some clothes on woman! You old hag!

OMG!! What the hell JJ?!!
That’s a such horrible body!!
Nightmare thid night for sure!! :(

lakers fan in boston @ 12/24/2008 at 6:08 pm

damn this chick is so ******* sexy
rofl i cant even type that without laughing
what a crusty old *****
ladies, really once u get to a certain point like this for example u should stop wearing bikinis, it’s not as nice as u think
her lips r so ******* huge, these pics r disturbing 2 even glance at 0.0

I think she is the color of an oompa loompa, but what I am wondering is why her mouth looks white? If her lips have been injected with collagen, she’d better stop as they look like she stepped out of the sequel of the Planet of the Apes.

holla @ UR girl @ 12/24/2008 at 5:58 pm damn…..so is this what all the white chicks strive to look like, so sad.

Actually, this is what white chicks end up looking like after striving for something they are not.

I just barfed up my christmas dinner from tonight, and I’ll be barfing again tomorrow, just thinking about it.

Dear Lord !!! I am a white girl and I do NOT strive to look like that. That is disgusting.

Not impressed by JA @ 12/24/2008 at 6:13 pm

OVERTANNED, OVERPLASTIC, OVERBLEACHED !!
That’s the route the bimbos like Pam Anderson, Shauna Sands and Jen ‘Close’ Maniston are taking right here, right now. That’s the route Farrah Fawcett took before them….

oooooooomg! she looks like the old lady from Something About Mary! lol

She only 53? She looks about 73!

UTsunshine @ 12/24/2008 at 6:17 pm

there are so many things that are physically wrong with this woman. so many. but i guess it’s okay if she’s happy with herself…

christmas lover @ 12/24/2008 at 6:20 pm

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

tacos are real food @ 12/24/2008 at 6:23 pm

That’s Britney Spears in about 20 years.

OMG! LOL!! Her body is half decent but, her skin damaged from too much sun! She looks like lizard woman! :lol: The fake boobie’s are ridiculous!

You could land a plane on that forehead.

eww! thats all i have to say :O

I thought she was like 80 or something, and then i read 53 and i was like WHAAAT? ;O

smellycat @ 12/24/2008 at 6:28 pm

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Please, please, stay in the vicinity of your own home if you’re going to wear something like this Donatella..

imaginaque @ 12/24/2008 at 6:30 pm

Poster Cougar for too many cigarettes, too much coffee, way too much sun, too many diuretics, way too many laxatives and assorted “diet” pills.

Scary.

spicylily, thailand @ 12/24/2008 at 6:32 pm

This is ……………….scary.
I don’t undersatnd the TANNING obsession of some white people,
It’s just too much and they don’t look like normal humans anymore.

But this is totally ‘ A Nightmare on Christmas’ real life version,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

Halloween is back!

OMG I just barfed in my mouth!

YIKES! She looks like the hideous sun demon.

krung krung @ 12/24/2008 at 6:40 pm

ohmigod, my mom who’s 61 years old is 20x better looking than that rich orange and wrinkly looking Donatella.

wHAT THW hELL @ 12/24/2008 at 6:41 pm

THAT WAS HOOOOOORIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people are not meant to be tanned.

Wow! That scared me. EAT SOMETHING! Stay out of the sun, and stop injecting the lips. OMG, they are taking over your face. Nasty lips.

#27….’her body is half decent’….you have got to be kidding me. She is a walking skelaton!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t think that’s Donatella. The agencies mis-identify people sometimes.

Not impressed by JA @ 12/24/2008 at 6:49 pm

Tara Reid…20 years from now !

that is just scary…she doesn’t even look like shes 53, she looks like she’s like 85 or something

I cannot express anuthing anyone else here hasn’t.

Ewwwwwwwwww

“Bikini Babe” Seriously???????

That’s Maniston in 10 years with all of her smoking and tanning.

OH MY GOD. GROSS!

omg!

reminds me of a chicken that hangs in front of a chinese butcher shop!

ughhhhhhhh

a total fan @ 12/24/2008 at 7:07 pm

That is not what a normal 53 year old woman looks like. The sad thing is that these woman are spending thousand to look their best and yet in the end of it all they look horrible.

PEOPLE THAT IS NOT DONATELLA VERSACE !

imaginaque @ 12/24/2008 at 7:09 pm

#42: You may be right. It might not be Donatella. It might very well be the Wicked Witch of Milan.

SERIOUSLY!! You need to warn people before you post pics like that!!

omg! She not cool!

whoa, future Aniston @ 12/24/2008 at 7:20 pm

Thats Jen Aniston in a few years. bwhahahahahahaha

She looks like a concentration camp poster girl.

She looks ill. She needs to eat

She looks ill. She needs to eat

Jared that’s not Donatella, get your facts straight and stop sipping on that eggnog before you post :)

oooomy gosh that is very scarring, wow seriously that’s just INSANE!

She looks too thin.

Note: Jared, plz leave such images for Halloween next time, not X’mas…

Fifty three years old ???
Lol. She’s not a day under EIGHTY !!!!!!!!!!

oh my god—-really, like everyone here, scared to death almoust…how does she live with herself looking like that, all nipped and tucked everywhere and with skin that’s some shade of mud brown….no wonder her daughter looks so ill….

God you finally find someone actually uglier than Scarlett Johanson !
Good Job JJ !! Congrats !!

Absolutely hideous! So this is what happens if you work in the high fashion industry for over 20 years. Is there anyone on this blog who actually wants to look like that?
No wonder her daughter doesn’t seem to be able to work through her own anorexia illness.. with a role model like that.

AAAH MY EYES! MY EYYYEES!

This is frightening. That’s what too much sun exposure does to the skin and general appearance.

no wonder her daughter has anaorexia!!!!

OOOOH MY GOD!!
ewwww!!

shocking!

she looks like moulding clay…the ones u use to make pottery…

she looks like she’s 70, when she’s only 53.

That is not Donatella, come on Jared.

wtf… tannorexic… a walking cadaver… with all the money & looked worse than a monkey… just fcked

Please, just… don’t… publish this sort of… image…

My eyes! My eyes! I may never see again.

Okay.
She’s Like EXTRA RICH And It Looks Like She Doesn’t Eat.
WTF.
Somebody Shove A Double Cheeseburger Down Her Throat And Tell Her To Stop Eating Salads And Caviar.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WTF?

Jared, it’s Christmas not Halloween.

Every time you glorify Victoria Beckham with her implants and million-dollar outfits, just know this is what she will look like at the same age. This designer looks anorexic and you know her husband certainly didn’t marry her for looks or body….maybe her heart? ….hum!!!!

53??? OMFG GET OUT OF THE SUN CHICK!!! ::shudder::

concerned @ 12/24/2008 at 9:05 pm

seriously that is not Donatella.

Ur I.D.-ing skills are much fiercer.

Don’t go by what the agency website says where you obtained these pics.

uh, yeah thats disgusting.

uh, yeah thats disgusting.

nina bella @ 12/24/2008 at 9:42 pm

That is not Donatella Versace. Still, “It” is shockingly scary.

eww .. i just threw up in my mouth … eww …

umm …. that is clearly not Donatella Versace.

Her skin looks like it’s 100! That’s what the sun will do to a body. She is walking proof that sunbathing excessively is not a good idea.

That’s totally NOT Donatella Versace. Jeezus.

Still nasty, though.

cj ..........peace to all @ 12/24/2008 at 9:56 pm

53 is the new 40………………………………are you kiddung???? 53X2 I KNOW SOME WOMEN WHO ARE 73 WHO LOOK YOUNGER AND MORE VIBRANT THAN THIS HAG …………………SHE HAS NO IMAGE ISSURES…………MAYBE SHE CAN JENX ABOUT IMAGE WOORRIES…………I GLAD I DON’T HAVE HER NERVE IN MY TOOTH…………………..AH TO BE YOUNG DUMB AND FULL OF ………………..I CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE MY EYES HURT……………YOU CAN’T BE TOO RICH AND THIN AND UGLY……………….SORRY BUT DAMN…………….WHT HAPPEN TO HER ………………BOTCHED PLASTIC SURGERY……………….

That can’t be Donatella Versace. She looks bad, but not THAT bad. That can’t be her…..

WHAT THE F. EWWWWWWWWW….LIKE THE DEATH CAME BACK!

Just Jared say @ 12/24/2008 at 10:19 pm

Yes, it’s her.

Trust.

chola chick @ 12/24/2008 at 10:20 pm

my gawd,
no wonder her daughter has weight issues. there’s just nothing attractive about that look Dona.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! Thats ******* nasty! My dad is 52 and he doesn’t look nothing like this. Jared, I just had some homemade tamales that my dad made and now I am starting to feel sick! Come on Jared don’t post something like this on Christmas Eve.

It’s definitely not Donatella Jared, the face and body look nothing like her.

Fakest-looking boob implants I ever saw in my life.

Adoring Fan @ 12/24/2008 at 10:56 pm

I want to know why someone would pay to look like this?

HOLY FUC K! IS THIS A ZOMBIE MOVIE?

That’s NOT Donatella Versace.

OMFG!!! She looks like she has third degree burns all over her body. Eww!! How she is still alive is beyond my understanding.

too thin and too tanned. ew.

THE CLONES ATTACK!!
…………………………………………………………………………AGAIN, folks?

THAT IS NOT DONATELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowwwwwwwwwww that is soooooo horible is veryyyyyy discusting
I will vomit

This isn’t even Donatella Versace. I’ve been a huge fan, and trust I know what Donatella Versace looks like and this is NOT her.

One good thing. She looks 1000 x better than Angelina would in a bikini, thats fer sho!

THAT’S NOT ACTUALLY DONATELLA VERSACE. TRY DOING SOME RESEARCH KIDS.

that can’t be her. She had huge gigantic lips. this person doesn’t

Fanny Steinburg @ 12/25/2008 at 1:25 am

Wow! That is what happens when women SUNTAN themselves over the years. And combine Donetella’s coke habit- this is what we have.
LEATHER, DRIED AN BAKED. Yhewwwwwwww!

Fanny Steinburg @ 12/25/2008 at 1:25 am

LEATHER, DRIED AN BAKED. Yhewwwwwwww!

this isnt her @ 12/25/2008 at 1:33 am

You realise that is not Donatella Versace

i think i threw up @ 12/26/2008 at 5:30 pm

that just made me want to throw up

I just hurled all over my computer screen, thanks Jared.

What a horrible example she is setting for her daughter who is struggling to stay alive with a serious condition of anorexia! Doesn’t she care about her own daughters health!??!

Sweet Jesus!!!
She looks more like 73 than 53.

What’s TRULY sad is her daughter has had an eating disorder for a few years now.

haha that is NOT her

ahhaha. oh my god. i died. i laughed so hard.

HOLY **** THAT PRUNES ****** IS A MOUNTAIN

HOLY **** THAT PRUNES ****** IS A MOUNTAIN.

HOLY HORSE SHITT

HER ****** IS SAGGY

U CAN SEE UR IMPLANTS FROM LIKE THE MOON

AND HER LIPS ARE WHITE!!

this is some hot 53 yr old…..HA

this is gonna be my screensaver ……NVM that its gonna break if i set it to that!!!!!!

That is NASTY when you can see the bolt-on’s underneath the skin, at least get those under the muscle.
no wonder why her daughter has an eating problem, she takes a look at her mom and barfs!!

her breast are so fake!..lol!.
looks like silicon boobs..haha

holy **** that is DISGUSTING! gross!!!!!!!!

this burns the eyes!

wow. That’s gross!
didn’t she pass a mirror before she left the house? Seriously? Does she really think she looks good? She can’t possibly think she looks good with the sagging, orange skin. That is so sad! If I had her money, I’d be tight!!

Oh gosh, Jared!
That’s so … nasty !

She’s a rich woman right? So how come she can’t find a plastic surgeon to take care of all that sagging skin? Hhmmm? …just wondering.

why does she look 80?!!?
ewww

I may never be able to see again.

john mirror @ 12/31/2008 at 11:36 am

that scared the crap out of me

aaaaaaa
not good

suzy Hein @ 12/31/2008 at 5:50 pm

It’s not her. You’ve been duped and all the sites will be sued.

Ok she looks 80! My grandma looked like that just before she passed away. Good thing for “donatella” that those implants are standing strong!

she looks like a rotisserie chicken that you see rotating in the windows of the local market grocery shopping center.

Agent Alto @ 01/16/2009 at 10:12 pm

Please put on some weight.

And never wear a bikini. You are far too old. There are great swimsuits for older women. Not bikinis.

this is not donatella versace its some itilian countass that someone thought was ms. versace, plus the real donatella versace does not look that old, but i do agree with all that is a very frightening picture

I knew from the begining it was not her…but she would not look much better in the same outfit either!!!

shume e bukur hahahahahahah

shume e bukur hahahahahahah

god put some cloths on *****
she just look like a begger

I think she is hot………….. for a peice of leather………..I’d probably still do her………. yep………….

Only 53 years old??????? She seems much more older!