Donatella Versace is a Bikini Babe

Donatella Versace is a Bikini Babe

Donatella Versace An Italian countess boldly walks around in a bright bikini with a mystery male on Wednesday, Christmas Eve (December 24) in St. Bart’s.

The 53-year-old fashion designer recently said that customers have a more sophisticated eye and a more active life. She said, “Women want a different kind of fashion – less loud, more sophisticated, still sensual, still glamorous.”

Donatella also described the Versace shopper: “She’s confident, for sure. Determined. … Women use fashion to achieve goals. A great dress is a great weapon – for their career, for their private life, for so many things.”

UPDATE: JJ reader Jon writes in, saying, “That’s not Donatella. That woman is an Italian countess who has had a home on St. Bart’s for over ten years.”

10+ pictures inside of bikini babe Donatella Versace

donatella versace bikini 01
donatella versace bikini 02
donatella versace bikini 03
donatella versace bikini 04
donatella versace bikini 05
donatella versace bikini 06
donatella versace bikini 07
donatella versace bikini 08
donatella versace bikini 09
donatella versace bikini 10

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All

Okay.
She’s Like EXTRA RICH And It Looks Like She Doesn’t Eat.
WTF.
Somebody Shove A Double Cheeseburger Down Her Throat And Tell Her To Stop Eating Salads And Caviar.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WTF?

Jared, it’s Christmas not Halloween.

Every time you glorify Victoria Beckham with her implants and million-dollar outfits, just know this is what she will look like at the same age. This designer looks anorexic and you know her husband certainly didn’t marry her for looks or body….maybe her heart? ….hum!!!!

53??? OMFG GET OUT OF THE SUN CHICK!!! ::shudder::

concerned @ 12/24/2008 at 9:05 pm

seriously that is not Donatella.

Ur I.D.-ing skills are much fiercer.

Don’t go by what the agency website says where you obtained these pics.

uh, yeah thats disgusting.

uh, yeah thats disgusting.

nina bella @ 12/24/2008 at 9:42 pm

That is not Donatella Versace. Still, “It” is shockingly scary.

eww .. i just threw up in my mouth … eww …

umm …. that is clearly not Donatella Versace.

Her skin looks like it’s 100! That’s what the sun will do to a body. She is walking proof that sunbathing excessively is not a good idea.

That’s totally NOT Donatella Versace. Jeezus.

Still nasty, though.

cj ..........peace to all @ 12/24/2008 at 9:56 pm

53 is the new 40………………………………are you kiddung???? 53X2 I KNOW SOME WOMEN WHO ARE 73 WHO LOOK YOUNGER AND MORE VIBRANT THAN THIS HAG …………………SHE HAS NO IMAGE ISSURES…………MAYBE SHE CAN JENX ABOUT IMAGE WOORRIES…………I GLAD I DON’T HAVE HER NERVE IN MY TOOTH…………………..AH TO BE YOUNG DUMB AND FULL OF ………………..I CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE MY EYES HURT……………YOU CAN’T BE TOO RICH AND THIN AND UGLY……………….SORRY BUT DAMN…………….WHT HAPPEN TO HER ………………BOTCHED PLASTIC SURGERY……………….

That can’t be Donatella Versace. She looks bad, but not THAT bad. That can’t be her…..

WHAT THE F. EWWWWWWWWW….LIKE THE DEATH CAME BACK!

Just Jared say @ 12/24/2008 at 10:19 pm

Yes, it’s her.

Trust.

chola chick @ 12/24/2008 at 10:20 pm

my gawd,
no wonder her daughter has weight issues. there’s just nothing attractive about that look Dona.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! Thats ******* nasty! My dad is 52 and he doesn’t look nothing like this. Jared, I just had some homemade tamales that my dad made and now I am starting to feel sick! Come on Jared don’t post something like this on Christmas Eve.

It’s definitely not Donatella Jared, the face and body look nothing like her.

Fakest-looking boob implants I ever saw in my life.

Adoring Fan @ 12/24/2008 at 10:56 pm

I want to know why someone would pay to look like this?

HOLY FUC K! IS THIS A ZOMBIE MOVIE?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All