Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Snowboarding Shoppers!

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Snowboarding Shoppers!

Orlando Bloom and model girlfriend Miranda Kerr shop for snowboarding gear at the Burton store on Wednesday, Christmas Eve (December 24) in Los Angeles.

According to a spywitness, Orly took a liking to one of the boards with a scantily-clad blonde woman design. The 31-year-old actor pointed at the board and declared, “I want this one, babe.”

Miranda, who was seen chatting on her Blackberry Bold, smiled back and joked, “But she’s blonde, I’m not blonde!”

Orly also commented that he “couldn’t wait” to get back on the slopes

After picking up snowboarding gear, the couple headed to lunch together at the comfort cafe at Fred Segal’s in Hollywood.

10+ pictures inside of snowboarding couple Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr

orlando bloom miranda kerr snowboarding shopping 09
orlando bloom miranda kerr snowboarding shopping 10
orlando bloom miranda kerr snowboarding shopping 11
orlando bloom miranda kerr snowboarding shopping 12

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

It was revealed in an article that the Bulgari ring was a gift from Orlando, and since she started wearing it just after last Christmas, it just makes sense that it was a Christmas present.
I have no idea about the watch. I’ve never heard anything either way.

And thank you for admitting that there is no proof that they weren’t in the shop together.

@22… Thanks for the info

Hey guys it’s christmas… Time for giving, sharing, and definitely not for hating

You missed the point. There is also no proof that they were in the store together and the pictures we are looking at look like Orlando arrived alone. Sure you can assume that if they were there around the same time they must have been together but the reason many people do not assume that with these two is because similar things have happend when there was proof.
In the Ducati video there is proof since you can see that all the people in the store are in different places. Same day but different time and he left alone. Kind of like how it looks now.

About that ring, well Kerr has lied about several things so I don’t know or care about where she got that ring but I sure as heck wouldn’t take her word on anything.

LUUUV him XD

The ladies all want kids and happyness?
BUT AN ACTOR/SINGER/CELEBRITY IS NOOOOO OPTION, folks.
………………..believe me!!!

So you think that people in a store moved is proof?
Do you normaly stand still in a store? Even for five minutes?

I think that #9 was just reacting to the first “ducati part two” post. You can’t re-interpret “proof” to suit your needs. If you say that having different people in the pics is “proof” that they WERE NOT together, then having the same people in different pics must then mean that they WERE together. Otherwise it is obvious that people are twisting the situations to suit their agenda. Suely, that couldn’t be the case here, could it?

If there were pics of them in the same frame, the Delphites would be screaming “set up”.
They are always able to make anything conform to their agenda.

Love them together. Miranda’s adorable. :) Merry Christmas, you two!

Even though I’m I don’t care about her, I pray they marry and have children just so the loons heads will explode.

breaking news: bar refaeli is pregnent with leonardo dicaprio’s first child!!!!!!!!!!!!
leonardo dicaprio is gonna be a dady!!

agenda indeed @ 12/25/2008 at 12:27 am

It’s just so damn funny to me how two D-listers have their entire lives chronicled in the press. How come no one had pictures of these two calling around to deny those engagement rumors? They did that together also. Right? Don’t answer me all at once.

Just like your head exploded when he shot down those engagement rumors? Don’t hold your breath, hon. Then again, maybe you should.

On Orlando Bloom (who is a mediocre actor) does not lead him than head to meet with the superficial mirranda. How to get high-Orlando prophet .. I think it has a mind as duck

Merry Christmas to everyone who is posting on this thread…

right on time @ 12/25/2008 at 2:29 am

Whatever. It’s getting boring now isn’t it. We knew we would get a Christmas set just to try and prove they spent time around the holidays. Please, these two aren’t hounded by paps but yet everytime they are around the same city the suspicious sightings get phoned in and the paps get called.

@31 Have you seen the video in question? That is not the same as this scene here. They clearly were not in the store at the same time that day and Orlando got in his car and left alone.
In this set they well may have been there at the same time.

Isn’t that an old rumor? But if bar is now really pregnant with leo’s baby, i’m happy for them

This is the first set of pics – I must say – In a long time – where they were not photographed actually physically together.

Who is the young guy miranda is hugging I wonder?

Christmas time @ 12/25/2008 at 6:41 am

if you look at the info file of the pics, the pics of Orlando inside the shop were taken at 15.14 and 15.18, the pic of Miranda inside the shop was taken at 15.10….they were in the shop at the same time

I love how the Delphites are claiming that they predicted this.
Imagine the prophetic insight that it took to predict that a couple who have been together over a year would *gasp* spend the holidays together!
It’s astounding! Nostradamus had nothin’ on you guys!

He was photographed on the streets of NY, without Miranda. Now they get photographed in LA, a hornet’s nest of paps, and you are claiming that this was a set up?

@43
Thank you for finding that proof.
And that reminds me. People had been talking about the ‘glass shop’ pics, and saying that the “show” didn’t start until after they saw the paps. But I have a question…..the pics were taken at night, without a flash. If they were in a brightly lit store, at night, there is no way that they could see anyone outside. With the pap in a comparatively dark area, he would have been invisible. How could either of them have seen him? Orlando was probably looking at his reflection in the glass, because he sure couldn’t see the photographer. Oh, and if all of your claims against her are true, if she knew the pap was there, why didn’t she smile at him? You guys have said that she ALWAYS smiles at the paps. They must not have known.

Anyway. It looks like he arrived at the restaurant with her Dad. Wonder if Mom and Bro are there, too?

STILL NOT A LIST. STILL NOT ENGAGED..STILL NOT A CLUE.
STILL NOT A LIST. STILL NOT ENGAGED..STILL NOT A CLUE.
STILL NOT A LIST. STILL NOT ENGAGED..STILL NOT A CLUE.
STILL NOT A LIST. STILL NOT ENGAGED..STILL NOT A CLUE.
STILL NOT A LIST. STILL NOT ENGAGED..STILL NOT A CLUE.

hello @ 45 @ 12/25/2008 at 10:53 am

What does “A List” have to do with anything?

If that’s all she cares about – then I feel very sorry and worried for Orlando.

The look on his face coming out of the restaurant with her father – did not look like they were all chummy either. Here is the link for those who are interested…. sroll down to post # 11 – to see just how happy Orlando looks –

yesI'mgoing tosay it @ 12/25/2008 at 10:59 am

Eh, I liked him better w/Kate Bosworth. He seemed like he was so much fun to be w/then. AND so happy & sunny back when he was w/Kate. I guess he’s happier w/Miranda but nowadays he seems snotty & like he has no use for fans. I never see or hear of him signing autographs, etc. He seems very egotistical these days. Don’t flame me but I wish he was stilll w/Kate.

hello @ 48 @ 12/25/2008 at 11:12 am

“So you do admit that she doesn’t have a clue? Funny how no one will address the engagement denial.”

Please explain – “she doesn’t have a clue about what exactly?” –

Are you saying that she has no idea that he actually spoke up finally and said that they weren’t engaged – or not together at all – something tells me that if she knew that he said something – she would begin to feel very insecure about her actions of late.

That is if she even cares about his feelings. He probably asked her if he could talk with her in Venice – and she may have assumed -or rather jumped the gun – figuring that he was about to propose.

No matter how stable you feel your relationship is – that is the absolute dumbest thing you can do – inform your friends or what she refers to as “fans” – that you are about to be engaged – before the guy even asks.

Just speculating here – and before anyone makes any comments

No I really do not care about Christmas

If we can’t celebrate treating others decently face to face every day of the year – I don’t want to celebrate it all.

Notice I said face to face – I have no idea if Orlando or Miranda even care what we say on here – so as far as I’m concerned – just about anything goes – depending on whether or not anyone on here is actually a “friend” of theirs – close or otherwise.

She doesn’t have a clue that doing set ups will do nothing for her career. If you check out the photo gallery on her website, she has more pap photos than professional photos.

@44
Since they are so super famous that the paps will find them anywhere in LA, how come Splash News was the only agency to get these pics? No TMZ, no X17, no Mr. Papparazzi.

I can’t wait until we get the candids of their wonderful family skiing trip so you shippers can explain how the damn paps managed to get in place to photograph them.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All