Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Snowboarding Shoppers!

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Snowboarding Shoppers!

Orlando Bloom and model girlfriend Miranda Kerr shop for snowboarding gear at the Burton store on Wednesday, Christmas Eve (December 24) in Los Angeles.

According to a spywitness, Orly took a liking to one of the boards with a scantily-clad blonde woman design. The 31-year-old actor pointed at the board and declared, “I want this one, babe.”

Miranda, who was seen chatting on her Blackberry Bold, smiled back and joked, “But she’s blonde, I’m not blonde!”

Orly also commented that he “couldn’t wait” to get back on the slopes

After picking up snowboarding gear, the couple headed to lunch together at the comfort cafe at Fred Segal’s in Hollywood.

10+ pictures inside of snowboarding couple Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr

orlando bloom miranda kerr snowboarding shopping 10
orlando bloom miranda kerr snowboarding shopping 11
orlando bloom miranda kerr snowboarding shopping 12

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All
@ 125 Monkey see monkey do @ 12/27/2008 at 12:14 pm

could be the same one – maybe even exactly the same one – maybe not

you think that is the only one on the F****ing planet

before when they were first together – she dressed in elegant fashions

now all of a sudden she is starting to dress like him – right down to the jewelry – sounds very 16 to 18 year old mentality to me.

i have yet to see any normal couple do that – but then again since when were these two normal – if anyone has yet to even find a definition for that word.

Oh I forgot – seeing is believing –

Orlando is never to be believed when he says that he is just friends with lots of girls – whose to say that Orlando was not about to make a statement about the two of them – when the rumors first came out – that they were romantically involved – that they were really only friends.

she looked at him – with those stupid eyes – and said – “don’t worry sweety – my pr team can do that for you”

bet you believe in all the cgi in the movies is real too

theory or not – rubber room or not – better than this place – send the directions over from where you escaped – be happy to take over your empty cell.

pictures in 113 link @ 12/27/2008 at 1:27 pm

lol since you are the one that responded so quickly just says htat you were the onei was referring to which i was. FYI Just Jared isnt a good place to seek therapy.

So tell me @ 12/27/2008 at 1:31 pm

What happened to his tan? Weren’t the shippers wetting themselves last week that his unnaturally orange appearance in NY was some proof of the obviously fake called-in “sighting” of him in the BVI? He’s looking pretty normal and pale here, guess it could have been the lighting after all.

Therapy for me is best when I don’t have to look others in the eye.

I freeze up and cannot form my thoughts clearly enough – at least for me to understand. I was never expecting anyone else to understand or even agree with me.

Whether I’m right or whether I’m wrong – makes no never mind to me.

We all have our little problems.

I’m not trying to hurt anyone – not even myself anymore.

no diet program works the same for everyone.

same is true for therapy – everyone is different.

I think the funniest thing about this whole releationship is how some of the “couple shippers” almost die with happiness whenever new pics appear. It’s like they live for this couple. For gods sake Mayfrayn over at orlando love posted pics on Christmas day!! obsessed much?

Some of these fans whole happiness depends on whether Orlando and Miranda are f*cking on a daily basis. These fans would love a ringside seat watching these two c list celebs bumping naughty bits together.

For goodness sake! go out and find someone to have sex with, stop fantasising about O and M doing it and get some yourself.

twu wuv 4eva @ 12/27/2008 at 2:15 pm

It’s too bad Jared doesn’t have the pics and their description from their lunch, those are hilarious. So after a shopping appearance at the Burton store where Orlando poses drooling over snowboards with hot chick graphics, he requires that his food is pre-ordered for him so that he doesn’t have to spend 15 minutes conversing with his so-called girlfriend while it cooks, then when he’s leaving he whips his head around to check out a hot blonde- in front of the cameras and his “girlfriend’s” father. How respectful- don’t you just feel the choirs of angels singing of this love. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

pictures in 113 link @ 12/27/2008 at 2:30 pm

so the tables are turned i guess. hes the user and jerk and she is the doormat. all for fame and noteriety. Both of them are pathetic then and desreve each other.

Poor people @ 12/27/2008 at 3:02 pm

Do you realise that suggesting that a person should feel jealous of a DRAWING on a snowboard is not normal?
Do you realise that sometimes a blonde lady might happen to be in his visual field? Or should he wear a male burka or something?
He’s willing to spend a full year with her, but something as insignificant as ordering pre-cooked food is clear evidence that he doesn’t want to spend 15 minutes with her?
That other poster was right, you sound desperate to twist small details to make them fit into conspiracy theories.

@ 134 What's Normal? @ 12/27/2008 at 3:31 pm

Since you seem to be the Supreme Authority….

What is the definition of “normal”?

Everyone is looking for answers to this year old question

Are they or aren’t they?

Compare it to this question that has been asked since mankind came into being – “Is there intelligent life anywhere else in the universe?”

After all this time – Thousands of years
The only answer that sounds right to me….but it’s just my opinon / theory

“Still trying to find intelligent life here on earth.”

Since I know there will never be intelligent life here on this board – I decided to stay here – feels so much like home – earth.

“Judge not and thou shall not be judged”…

How old are you?

How obsessed are you with proving that someone else is obsessed?

How crazy are you to spend so much time posting on a board about people you don’t like?

How determined are you to prove a relationship does not exist…despite photographic proof it does (whatever it is)?

How fulfilled is your life?

Miranda, watch out! @ 12/27/2008 at 3:39 pm

Miranda, watch out or he’ll dump you for a snowboard!!

Conspiracy theory? The only conspiracy theory is your own desperate attempt to twist #131s post. There was no suggestion that anyone should feel jealous of a snowboard graphic, simply that it was not very respectful behavior to pose that way for the cameras in front of a “girlfriend”. And the blond woman at the restaurant is only in his line of vision if his eyes were in the back of his head- he turns his head completely around to look at her. Again, not exactly a respectful way to behave towards someone he supposedly cares about in front of the cameras he knows are present and her own father. There is a difference between wearing a burka and oggling other women in front of a girlfriend, her father, and the cameras they have set up to capture the occasion, you might want to clue in to the difference.

“@130 @ 12/27/2008 at 2:58 pm Posting on Christmas day? That sums them up right there- no lives other than a fantasy world. If you’ve seen pictures of mayfrayn it makes sense-a fat, ugly, middle-aged troll with crazy eyes. No one must want her and her obsession would make it impossible to relate to normal people her own age so she lives for a fairy tale of St Orlando of Canterbury and his damsel. It would be quite sad if she wasn’t so bloody annoying.”

Well, this is really offensive…do you really know me? I don’t think so.

so it is disrespectful to look at a snowboard with some paint and lines with the shape of a woman in front of the cameras? Then I guess he shouldn’t watch TV or read magazines in front of her, as there are many gorgeous women in them, and real ones, not drawings. He liked the drawing, so what? It’s a snowboard, for Mike’s sake!
And nobody knows if he was checking the blonde or not. Even if he were, I’m sorry to tell you this, men with girlfriends and more especially men with wives are perfectly able to recognize a hot woman when they see her.
And he set up some pics and was careless enough to check a blonde out when his intention is to show how in love he is (according to you, of course)? Choose between A or B, but follow some logic…

“despite photographic proof”

c.g.i. – photo shop – ringing any bells here

it is truth – but truth is not always appearance

For someone who loves to quote the bible –

“Judge not and thou shall not be judged”…

Did you forget what the definition of Faith is

“The evidence of things Un seen” – Not seen

I hope Orlando does find his true soul mate someday – and no i’m not hoping OMG let it be me – crap!!!

But let’s just say that i am one of those people who could have had a wonderful and successful career in Detective work – if I was emotionally and mentally able to go to school – I freeze up around others – but that does not mean that I am not able to see past the end of my nose.

Practice what you Preach – Or no one else will

Proof is not in pictures – Proof is in the soul

Detectives almost always solve crimes by gut feelings – with a little help from forensics of course – but lots of time – certain individuals will only show you what they want you to see –

it’s called an illusion

don’t believe everything you read – or see

let time reveal what is fact and what is not.

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT..... @ 12/28/2008 at 8:08 am

How embarrassing and cringeworthy that you poor LOONIES spend your life making up conspiracy theories about Orlando and Miranda not being a couple…….lol……What makes it even more pathetic is that you don’t seem to realize that OB & MK don’t even know you exist!!!!…….And even if they did, as if they would give a sh*t what you weirdos write about them in comment blogs….lol…….what a bunch of desperate LOSERS!!!!

Seriously?!?!? wtf?!!? @ 12/30/2008 at 5:45 am

This is better than a comedy show! I dont get why people are trying to make up stories about Miranda and Orlando only being together to be seen! They are going out for probably more than a year now, i doubt someone could stick it out that long if they didnt like each other much!

@130
U give out about people worshipping this couple and looking for new pics of them together, yet u obviously checked Orlando Love if u knew she posted on Xmas day!

well, I live right there where the shop is and haven’t seen any buzz going on at december 24th…and they are not even together on any of the pictures…and in the second picture i don’t think it has been taken at the same day…I mean it is weird that he first has his hair long and different clothes and then he has his hair shaved and looks a little bold and gray…is that even him?

orlando and miranda are my favorite couple!!!

orlando is an actor if it was a set up he would act a lot better than that! losers

Orlando is a crappy actor so you just made the point that it IS a set up, he looks like that because he can’t act any better. No wonder he isn’t working and can’t get hired in any new roles.

to all the haters @ 01/10/2009 at 11:57 am

Whoa most people on this thread are posting nasty comments. I ask you guys, what kind of grace or happiness does it bring on you?

Pathetic as it may sound, but a lot of bashers here seem to know a lot about miranda. If you hate or dislike her, why bother spend some time collecting infos about her or better else go to the threads of your idols instead lurking around here.

Laughing at the stupidity of a lying famewhore is quite amusing.

Yeah, I think that is one of his watches. She has been wearing it for a while, now. He gave her that beautiful Bulgari ring last Christmas. I wonder what he got her this year?

Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent job

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All