Prince William is a Beard Boy

Prince William is a Beard Boy

Prince William shows off a new beard as he plays a game of soccer at Castle Rising, near King’s Lynn on Wednesday, Christmas Eve (December 24).

Wills, 26, was joined by young brother, Prince Harry, 24. The princes, who are staying at nearby Sandringham for Christmas with the Queen and other members of the Royal Family, joined estate workers and villagers who divided themselves into two teams.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Prince William’s new facial hair — HOT or NOT?

10+ pictures inside of beard boy Prince William

prince william beard 01
prince william beard 02
prince william beard 03
prince william beard 04
prince william beard 05
prince william beard 06
prince william beard 07
prince william beard 08
prince william beard 09
prince william beard 10

bar refaeli is pregnent with leonardo dicaprio’s child!!!!!!!!!! its the hotest news in israel tody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats for her and leo, they are thirilld, happy, and exaited (by the reporters).

p.s sorry about my english.
and refaeli’s family did not comfired it yet.

imaginaque @ 12/24/2008 at 4:41 pm

OK, Lisa Rose, at first I thought you’d made a mistake by posting this “hot news” on an unrelated thread. Now I’m not so sure. Get with the program, Lisa Rose.

About Prince William: he looks like a mix of Prince Charles and Lady Diana. The mix: less and less attractive the older he gets.

The beard neither adds nor detracts from what is neither a good looking nor an ugly face.

Banjoplayer @ 12/24/2008 at 4:47 pm

I like the beard, but then I tend to like beards on most men if they are well kept & trimmed nicely! He’s going to have to shave it off whenever he joins the RAF though (which is next year sometime I think ), they don’t allow beards.

Dang, Prince Williams used to look so gorgeous… just like his mother. And Prince Harry was adorable, yet looking much more like his father… but now! Woah, total opposite: Harry became a really really hot dude and Williams… well… he got older i guess.

the whole british monarchy is disgusting.

Using tax payers money to get their ugly girlfriends around the world while we sit her and idolise them.

Monarchy will never ever be the same after Princess Diana.

ok, listen imaginaque! its not a program and not a mistake by posting, i’m just very happy abaut this news and i’m posting it whenever i want to, and its not hurting in anyone so if i want i will keep posting it!

and wherever i want !!!!

he looks better with it, if he cleans it a bit.

Actually its not new he’s had it for awhile now and it suits him.

FUG! GET SOME PROPECIA DUMBA**

he looks old and ugly.
shave off that beard, prince!!!!!

well, i wonder if what’s her name; kate is it? thinks about this beard of his.

agree with comment #4.

imaginaque @ 12/24/2008 at 5:39 pm

To #6 and #7: you’re free to do what you want. Even ****’s like you can post whatever, whenever, and wherever they want. It’s called freedom of expression. Do they have that in your country, “sorry about my english”?

Wow I guess hair matters more than I thought. Prince Harry all the way!

Calm down Imaginaque, Lisa rose can post whatever she wants this is America you know. If it is true that is big news.

Is he trying to grow that crap so he can shave it and glue it to the top of his head?

tacos are real food @ 12/24/2008 at 6:27 pm

Wills looks about 40-something. Ugh! What happened to Hi Highness the Hottie? Oh well I guess his brother is still hot. Next!

volleyballgrl @ 12/24/2008 at 6:30 pm

i remember when everyone used to think he was such a hottie….EWW.haha.i prefer his brother now!

imaginaque @ 12/24/2008 at 6:34 pm

#16: Of course Lisa Rose can post what she wants. Read my post – that’s what I said. Being able to post whatever/whenever/wherever doesn’t take away my right to respond and react to her post.

And, yes, it is big news – and belongs in its own thread, not cut-and-pasted in every thread.

God, he used to be so hot..

ryan @ 12/24/2008 at 4:56 pm

the whole british monarchy is disgusting.

Monarchy will never ever be the same after Princess Diana.
*****************************
Diana was not blood of the royal family. She was an in-law, and her fast lifestyle did her in.

He’s balding already!!!!

WILLIAM is absolutely adorable in ANYTHING….If Kate likes it, I LOVE IT……He needs the disguise if he is to work undercover work with the RAF…..GOOD LUCK WILLIAM AND KATE

He looks like a skinner version of that actor from that movie about wine….Paul Giomonni or something like that.

He’s going bald! Look closely hahahhhahaa.

In Hollywood, he would probably not score high. But, considering the Windsor gene pool, and the virtual crown over his increasingly balding head, William will probably stand out.

whatever, it’s Paul Giamatti and you’re very right.

What a handsome guy!!! Princess Diana would feel so proud of William and Harry!! Both of them got her great looks and, hopefully, compassionate and loving heart, too!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/24/2008 at 9:53 pm

…`he’ll be bald in a week..

I agree. When they were younger, I always thought william would grow up to the be the good looking one. . . boy was I wrong. Harry is much hotter than wills.

anyone else think he looks like jeremy pivet if you look really quickly?

He looks older than 26. He was so good looking before, but the inbred genes of the royal family have crept in. Harry is much hotter, but I honestly think if he was your average guy on the street no one would look twice.

LMAO! he looks like a cavernman! lol

#1 : bar refaelli is not pregnant , Lisa rose you are stupid to believe the rumours, there have been already these rumours some years ago

I hate the beard and the yellow teeth. He looks poor.

OOOPS! HE LOOKS LIKE A CAVEMAN!

he’s not hot at all. can’t he do something about the yellow teeth?

With the beard he begins to look a bit like his great great grandfather King George V

# 35: this time its not (!!!!!!!!!!) arumour, she is (!) pregnent , shes even have a tiny baby bump , shes only two or three month along and it oficially, a fact (the hotest news in israel today, cus shes there right now)!!!

and by the way stop saying bad things about bar all the time and hate her cus you dont even know her and nobady cares what you want to say or what you thinking about her, aspecially leo! so if you dont have somthing nice and true to say better dont say nothing !
and secend, leo will never ever be with you so stop to be joules on her and hate her for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn. he looks so old
harry’s hot though

WHO GIVES A *** ABOUT WHATS HOT IN ISRAIL NO 1

ISRAIL CCAN BURN UP FOR ALL I CARE

#42: stop to be a baby and jelouse in somone you dont even know(bar)!!!!!
and find someone to be jelous for that actilly know you ( not leonardo dicaprio!) !

Prince Harry is now the hot brother.

Diana was a ***** and not that pretty! If these ugly princes didn´t get squeesed through her ****** then none of you would think twice about them, let alone pretend that Harry is “hot”. Your royal-worshipping asses make me sick.

i want to know where you guys heard she pregnant!

#46 :it’s just Lisa rose who said that only to create a rumour and make speak about bar, bar’s fans are pathetic you would make anything to persuade whom Leo and she are a very lovely couple and that they are very happy
and for those who will say that i am jealous, it’s not true, I hate Leo

sorry for my bad english

#40 where did u hear Bar is pregnant?

Gorgeous young man! I had my son 1 month after Harry was born and my heart absolutely breaks that these 2 young men grew up without their Mom. Diana was a fabulous Mom regardless of any issues she had and I used to love to see photos of them out playing with her, her sheer happiness when she would see them after being away, scooping them up, shrieking with joy (all of them!). God Bless both sons of Diana.

gross he is bald and in a few years the ginger one will be bald too

Lee #33
“the inbred genes of the royal family have crept in.”

LMFAO!!! That was mean but also very good!
His teeth have somehow gotten bigger. Is it an English thing?

He loses his looks as time passes.

…what’s with the random crotch shot in the middle top row?

I love how Harry turned out to be much hotter than Wills. Wills was all the rage in the 90′s when Di passed away, but look how handsome Harry has become. Now it is William that resembles his father!

!…hes got a boner.

Absolutely HOT. So what that he is thinning on top. He is beautiful.

Sometimes we think that the private lives of the leaders are mass. Our ex-President, Bill Clinton had trouble for his romantic with the White House intern, and recently, we talked about the French Prime Minister Nicolas Sarkozy’s divorce problem. Maybe this time the Mr. Sarkozy could replace the Jacque Chirac in our small talk. I could remember the news my friend brought me last year. He told me that the break up between Prince William and his girlfriend was not only the loose for them, but for hundreds of thousands of retailers in England. These retailers prepared for Prince’s William’s engagement earlier than the Royal family. They produced so many things, such as the cups, the T-shirts and so on with the portraits of Prince William and his fiancée. With the break up, they must get rid of these things.
Well, should I purpose a stop here? Do not you think we just take too much care of the privacy of these famous people? Well, if they do not have their names in the hall of fame, will you be so interesting in their romantic? I bet that you could not number how many girlfriends the boy with rubber wristbandsnext door had. Maybe you do not even know your neighbor’s name, but you could name out all the lovers Mr. Chirac had. In fact, take away the titles they had, they are ordinary people, aren’t they? I think that is the titles which catch our eyes. There is one example—- as the Mr. Chirac retired from the position of Prime Minister; no one cares who he had as his lover.
If we take away Prince William’s title, he is just a 27 years old man. He may rich, but he is not the richest people in the world. To be honest, he is an ordinary young man at any angel, besides his title, he could not be so charming. We are fond of him just because we are the common people.

he looks even more twatish than usual.

no,but so tired my body.so cool am I he he he