Marilyn Manson: I Don't Have A Girlfriend!

Marilyn Manson: I Don't Have A Girlfriend!

Marilyn Manson has taken to his MySpace page to send some holiday greetings and clear up some rumors about both his career and personal life. Here’s what the 39-year-old shock rocker had to say:

“Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to make an announcement. the rumors that I found a ‘replacement’ for [ex-girlfriend Evan Rachel Wood], or that I have a new girlfriend are absolutely not true. I am finishing up my album, and I also have never even met Ne-Yo. I can assure him that he would not want to be associated with something this godless. Get over the holiday so I can happily ruin the new year for anyone that assumed music was going to stay boring and sweet. MM

The 24-year-old L.A. model, Isani Griffith, that he was seen smooching earlier this month, apparently, hasn’t earned title girlfriend yet!

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

how creepy

mean much?

Oh, he gives me the creeps…I’d like to see him without all that make up…

He seems sad, hope he is sincerely happy inside not just this scared boy named brian covering up for insecurities. Much luck to him.

the only reason anybody would even want that trip is becuase of his “fame” and “money”.

trust me, without those 2 things, nobody and i mean NOBODY would tap that nor think of it. its just plain discusting.

oh and now little mr angry is dissing neyo. lol are you kidding me? neyo has had more sucess in 1 song that marilyn has ever had his whole life. talk about being bitter. bah hum bug.

finishing up an album? who in their right mind would even consider looking at it? this guy can’t sing along with 90% of the “singers” of this generation. hes just a waste of space out of the many talented people waiting for sucess. lets just wipe him under the mat now shall we?

Mean?

HA, Manson is a very sarcastic guy if you haven’t watched his interviews..

Like someone care about what he does….

Weird freak!!

Mr dinosaur @ 12/25/2008 at 7:21 am

Some of the stupid, ignorant, rude, fucked up messages here made me so angry that if there was a button to kill you, in front of me. Since I don’t know anything about you. I would have hit it at once. **** YOU!

Seriously. I hope your mechanical fucked up **** lives end asap. Marilyn Manson sings with passion. Marilyn Manson is one if the only true artists and rockstars of this generation. Marilyn Manson is smart and fun and down to earth. Can you hollow sheepiness tell me what artist makes better music? Exept Lennon, Bowie, Floyd and the other rock n roll stars who made their sucsess over 30 years ago.

And don’t come with the whole “you are the sheep because you defend Manson”, just because I respect the man, if that is the case then also include the fact that you at no point care about the law and that you have no moral at all. You are 100% surely more sheep then I ever was. **** YOU! Low life peasant, go back to you worthless existence you fashionfollowing voltures!

Disturbed @ 12/25/2008 at 7:46 am

I never understand this – why do you have his name, at the beginning of the post, hyperlinked when it only leads back to this same post?

newport beach, 92660 @ 12/25/2008 at 10:01 am

he`s…. different than most celebs that`s for sure , he`s not my favourite .

Actually the man scares me to death , not just cause of his music but his appeareance is not at all my type . maybe with a bit less make – up the man might actuallly be attractive .

i wouldn`t tap him , but i`m sure someone else would .

This post must certainly fall into the ‘Everything is possible’ category.

He is the most disgusting thing.

I love Manson. I find him to be a very intelligent man with a great sense of humour. I am so looking forward to the new album.

nevermind @ 12/25/2008 at 1:42 pm

just shut the **** up u haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES NOT UGLY(u are) hes NOT disgusting,freak weird etc.HES THE MOST INTELLIGENT MAN!!!! HE MAKES REAL ART!!!HIS MUSIC AND PAINTINGS ARE GREAT! HE IS A GOD! EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS INTERESTING! hes different than all the boring celebs,”artists”and that makes him better than everyone else! if u don’t ******* understand him or like him why the **** do u comment here>? why do u search news about him? ******* losers 8-|

Rootingforjen @ 12/25/2008 at 2:56 pm

I always thought he and Angelina Jolie would be so perect together. Aren’t they good friends?

Stanley moon @ 12/25/2008 at 3:44 pm

I think that marilynmanson is the devil and he deserves the most awesomeist cool chick. And evan wood seems to be the coolest girl possible seeing how he made cool albums, well I’m gonna bet the next is cool without rapping thank god, because he is excited to make sh** while she is around.
That other model isn’t really in the same league as the other chicks he has been with in his life and she ain’t no Dita or evan wood lookalike. That’s a stretch.

I vote that he gets back with evan and buys her brother a superwide trailer if he has to. She is hot and cool enough to live with crazy Manson. It has to take a real cool chick to get blood rained on them and to let that guy put sex on you and all that biz.

Plus she’s gonna be rich so she can buy him new baboons if that doosh exkeybored *** gets any money in a lawsuit. Hahahohoho. I hope mansons cat has sex with Evans cat also.

God, he thinks he’s so hardcore… who even listens to his “music”?

LOL, I f****** love this guy.

I listen to his music. Manson isn’t god, we are all our own gods. But yeah, hes an awesome artist and a rockstar. Can’t see what people hold against him if they understand what rock n roll is all about.

he scares the crap out of me!!! if u peoople like his music then u all have issues to work out. y dkoes he wear makeup. waat did his parents teach him when he was a kid did his mom take him to a makeup shop and teach him how to wear it. stop wearin yor moms or girlfeiends makeup

Marie-Claire @ 12/27/2008 at 8:40 pm

No, just because someone doesn’t share your taste in music doesn’t mean they have issues.

LMAO @ the person saying Ne-Yo is more successful than Manson. In your dreams, more like one of Manson’s songs is more successful than all of Ne-Yo’s non existent career. He didn’t insult Neyo either, learn to read.

Marie-Claire @ 12/27/2008 at 8:42 pm

Or should I say “Ne-Yo”…. LOL.

Sugar Carin @ 12/29/2008 at 8:06 pm

this’s amazing news!!! i’m so ******* happy that they’re not dating!!! wooohooooo!!!!! cool! it’s the best present forthe New Year!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All