Orlando Bloom is Deus Ex Machina

Orlando Bloom is Deus Ex Machina

Orlando Bloom rides off on his “Beverly Hills Ducati” motorcycle as he leaves a church on Saturday (December 27) in Los Angeles.

The 31-year-old British actor wore a jacket from Deux Ex Machina, which literally means “god from the machine.” Back in May, Orly shopped at Sydney’s bike store Deus Ex Machina in Australia.

Afterwards, Orly reportedly went out with Aussie model girlfriend Miranda Kerr and got into a fender bender.

10+ pictures inside of motorcycle man Orlando Bloom

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 916 » Show All
fame sucks @ 12/30/2008 at 12:06 am

errrr okay. i think you dont know what you think.

@ fame sucks @ 12/30/2008 at 12:34 am

you may be right.

but i do know what i feel deep inside – i don’t live in my mind – too many choices – too scary

when i’m in a relationship – whatever happens – happens

i don’t plan to have children – i don’t plan not to – but i do plan to love the guy I spend the rest of my life with – with all my heart and soul – if children are a part of it – that would be wonderful – if not – that would be fine too.

I would never use children them as a reason to stay with someone – or to try and trap a guy because he got me pregnant – I have known lots of girls – none of them famous – who have tried to do that – very bad results – every single time – and the most selfish thing any woman can do to any guy.

I’m not sure if Miranda is capable of doing that to Orlando – i hope not.

All I know is that whomever I share my life with – life will just happen how it’s suppose to

I’ve learned that the more you try and control every little aspect – or analyze every little bit of your relationship with someone – the more insane you become.

I just hope that Orlando is very careful about how far he lets it go – before he calls it quits – if that is what happens – since I have no idea how he really feels about her – I don’t know what direction he wants the relationship with her to go.

But that’s his choice to make – I’ve already made mine – To be with the one I trust – I hope that I have finally found him this time – I might not have just yet – and I also hope that he and I will be very deeply in love as well – just have to wait and see – i guess.

Hope everything works out for you in your life – whoever you are – and I do mean that sincerely.

Best Wishes Always

WICKED WENCH @ 12/30/2008 at 4:10 am

LOL, Sasha. You said “rear-ended”. (-:

Buddhist services are on Saturday here, so I’m willing to wager “church” was a Buddhist temple.

Deux Ex Machina in literary terms means “God in the machine” and was used often in Greek mythology (look it up if you want the history.) I doubt Orlando is playing tribute to Virgil or Homer, however.

Orlando looks fine. He needs to lose the bimbo, but that’s a minor detail.

I wish he’d do a movie or two however. I really enjoyed his acting.

LOVE HIS HAIR THE CURLS ARE GROWING BACK LOVE IT THE MAN LOOKS BEAUTIFUL

YOU IDIOTS HAVEN’T ANSWERED ME BACK THOUGH HOW DOES MIRANDA PAY THE PAPS FOR THE SET UPS AND PAPERS FOR MENTIONING HER SO MUCH? AS YOU LOVE TO SAY SHE HAS NO MANY

@POOR LOONS @ 12/30/2008 at 8:29 am

What a brilliant way to seek an answer from a group of people. I’m sure many ‘loons’ and ‘idiots’ will rush to assist your polite enquiries. I wish I had thought of addressing people like that. How would you like it if someone typed to you hey you the ranting insulting blue typing b!tch what the f*ck do you care what those people think? They are all loons and idiots according to you so anything they say can’t be of earth shattering importance to you.

You obviously seem to want some attention. There there you got it. Now please quit it with the obvious insults to other people until such a time you learn to speak vaguely civilly to them. Just a suggestion but feel free to let lose with a string of invectives in reply. That seems to be about your level of interaction with others. I’m going to take a wild stab and guess that How To Win Friends And Influence People isn’t even close to being on your top ten list of must read books. Perhaps it should be and you can put it on next years christmas wish list!

Please why take it so personally? You spend 24/7 bashing and calling names Miranda Kerr a total stranger someone who has done nothing to you and you feel offended when people who like her respond .Love it so you should keep insulting her without anyone responding back if you don’t like it why don’t go back to delphi where you have no one disagree with you why come here where you know there are people who like her and will react to your insults seems to me the only one who wants ATTENTION is you .

@fame sucks, you are most likely right about him and Sienna, my bad. I didn’t pay much attention to that story, I can hardly remember it and I guess it looked like that in the pics to me, but I suppose you are right.

@whatever, I suppose that many people still think they are really cute together and want them to get married, I just happen to be one that thinks they are together and are not famewhores but I don’t care if they marry or not, why should I? And I was comparing them to Angelina and Brad as much as I was comparing them to any unmarried couple, you must have misread that.
Actually, I think that any couple that gets married after only one year and a couple of months of relationship are running too fast.
If you feel devastated about this discovery, don’t worry, as far as I’m concerned you can call me a shipper all you want, and can also make posts full of really lame sarcasm about how I’ll die if they don’t get married and have babies; I don’t give a damn.

I love the way you have assigned things to me as true in your reply to me that you don’t know are true.

Here’s some truth
-I’m not from Delphi so you are wrong telling me to go back there when I’m not from there.
-I don’t spend 24/7 bashing Miranda so again you are wrong and maybe should avoid making sweeping statements when the concept of anyone being able to do such a thing 24/7 is ludicrous if not physically impossible to sustain.
-I’m a total stranger to both you and Miranda so neither of you know me at all.

To answer your question since you did ask me one somewhere amongst all your assumptions. It’s not personal for me. After reading your posts I thought just as you don’t like assumptions or labels made about yourself and Miranda Kerr I don’t care for assumptions and labels being assigned by you to other people that you also don’t know so I chose to reply to you.

Just as you have said why are you so miffed when those whom don’t like Miranda express their thoughts on here? I wasn’t aware only those who like Miranda were allowed to post on this site or seemingly they can expect to be greeted with a accusatory assumption filled response. Are such details in fine print and I missed it? Please show me where I insulted Miranda in my post?

I repeat myself it looks to me like it is you who is seeking the attention on here. I am giving you what you want by replying at all so what’s your problem with me? I’m entitled to express my opinion and yes write it whether you agree or not or whether you like what I have chosen to write it on here in response to your own post.

Why would i want attention when i was just asking a question and posting on a block like you are doing? To answer your question of course you may not like Miranda but people who love to hate her have created not 1 but 3 sites where they can express their dislike.This site on the other hand is open to people that like her so if you are a member of those sites why come in here where you will discuss with people that disagree with you and why act like i offended you personally?WE DON’T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER AND THE POST WASN’T ABOUT YOU.By the way im a really polite person but im not willing to be polite with people who bash and insult a total stranger 24/7 with words i can’t repeat and make up strange theories for a all year now .If you don’t believe me go to Delphi and see how nice they are to Orlando’s mother and this is a man they say they are fans of those people are so disgusting I lose it .The post and the question I repeat was to them why take it personally?

@ 136 New Poster @ 12/30/2008 at 2:22 pm

“This site on the other hand is open to people that like her”

Are you saying that Jared is now Miranda’s personal website? For people to come and worship the F****ing Ground the w.h.o.r.e walks on.

No I am not from Delphi

I just cannot stand coming on here and all you morons care about is Kissing that B.i.t.c.h.’s A.s.s. – That Is Disgusting!

Why? you think if you kiss up to her she will let you in on all their personal details

Go Back To High School Already – The crap that you all post about her is the most adolesant crap I ever read.

OMG This and OMG That – Very Wide Ranging Vocabulary You Have There

I want to apologize to #135 for interrupting your conversation with #136

At least #135 has some intelligent words to describe the way they feel.

Gunnedah Hobag @ 12/30/2008 at 2:44 pm

Darrrrn itt, thoes bluddy papz! Thay dinnt tayke uh pictshuh uv migh soot! Itt sed: ” Dingo ex machina” Itt wuz pinke. bytchizz.

I was commenting in my first reply to you that I thought the way you posed your question in your post #130 to whomever those people are, upon reading it that your chosen words was meant to be insulting and assumed those people were loons and idiots. You did make assumptions about me also in your second reply to me which I’ve already corrected where you were wrong.

Delphi, yes I’m aware of that site but to repeat myself no I’m not a member there. I am unaware of two other sites created for the seeming express intent which you are aware of that dislike or hate Miranda. As far as I know I’m not a member of any of them. As I don’t know what those places you refer to are I can’t answer 100% if I’m a member or not but I’d have to say I’d rate the chances of me being a member highly unlikely. I still think you appear to make collective assumptions and apply labels about a whole group of people, apparently just because they are members of certain sites, which might be a bit of a stretch too. Again in my opinion a sweeping statement , making assumptions and all inclusive judgement sof other people you don’t know in my opinion.

I repeat my answer to you I did not take your first post as personally addressed to me which you seem to think I did. My comments in my first reply #132 to you were about the way you chose to address your previous questions to others.

I consider my post/s in reply to you about a totally separate subject than any liking or disliking Miranda. I’ve not made any comment whatsoever about myself liking or disliking Miranda in any of my posts have I? No, I haven’t expressed any opinion on her whatsoever only expressed my thoughts on your post. That sounds like another assumption about me when you don’t know me at all just as I don’t know you? You appear to think you know where my mind is at when you obviously don’t. I’m just clearing it up for you so you do know where my mind was at and what I was saying to you.

You have also apparently taken umbridge and you accuse me of being personally offended by the very act of my even replying to you. Is there any reason I can’t reply and write what I thought about the very post you made in the first place? You made it prior to me posting on this thread at all. I ask that you please don’t attempt to confuse or blur what I wrote to you or why I wrote it by trying to introduce other dynamics or agendas that I wasn’t even talking about, never even mentioned, and have in fact nothing to do with my own first post in reply to your own. I’ve given my opinion on your post and that is all I was commenting on which as I’ve said and you agreed I’m allowed to do on here.

135# Here No apology needed, tis a public site anyone can post where and when they want to in my opinion or join in any conversations but thank you in any case for your courtesy to me and your words. Have a great day :)

this is priceless! @ 12/30/2008 at 3:32 pm

#140 is wishing a great day to herself! LMFAO

@ 141 New Poster @ 12/30/2008 at 3:40 pm

fraid not – such a shame we can’t do this by video – that way you would know that I was in fact a different poster from #140 – wonder how many of you would be brave enough to show your actual face.

as #142 said I’m a different person from them. Did you know you were me #142? I’ve just been off taking a shower in between this post and my #140 post LMFAO Got dripping wet hair too so now I’m off to get dressed and blowdry it. Not sure any of you would want to see a video of that but then everyone would know for sure I’m a different person than #142.

I see you #141 who came on here trumpeting this is priceless have caught the same assumption syndrome as the original person I was talking too. Again you are wrong but in any case I wish you a great day too unless you are going to accuse you of being me posting as well.

Thanks for the laugh I truly enjoyed that brief moment with your wrongful accusations LOL. Now I’m really going now just so you know if anyone posts after me talking to me I’m not here ok. I’ll let you know if it’s me back is that a deal or ok by you ? LOL

The name again…Deus Ex Machina!

Orlando sez: “Mention this ad and get a free oil change (void where prohibited)!”

Dammit Wanda!!! Gotta wash down the work computer now.

By the by. Does anyone have any idea what the personal appearance fee would be for a star of OBs magnitude? I could start collecting my change…

Have some patience, will ya? I’m working on my next blind item and don’t you think it’s that easy to make up a number at random!
Why don’t you help me? Let’s think together, it has to be a fee that a 3.5M earning model can’t afford, ok?

marc and kriz @ 12/31/2008 at 10:01 am

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT….. @ 12/28/2008 at 8:08 am How embarrassing and cringeworthy that you poor LOONIES spend your life making up conspiracy theories about Orlando and Miranda not being a couple…….lol……What makes it even more pathetic is that you don’t seem to realize that OB & MK don’t even know you exist!!!!…….And even if they did, as if they would give a sh*t what you weirdos write about them in comment blogs….lol…….what a bunch of desperate LOSERS!!!!

We found this on the last thread and thought it was too good to let pass by. We totally disagree. They do know you all exist. Cheers!

Miranda kerr @ 12/31/2008 at 1:38 pm

sumthin telz mee thay awlreddy noe marc and kriz

“Did you know you were me #142?”

No as a matter of fact I did not know that.

But there is one thing that I do know – some of the pics listed above are not from December 27 – and are not in Los Angeles or Venice, California.

They are from May 2008 – in Australia

@ kookee

Those pics you posted links to – are from Australia in May 2008.

Read the caption under this set of pics again

Back in May, Orly shopped at Sydney’s bike store Deus Ex Machina in Australia.

I’ve been wondering why there wasn’t any report of him being in a fender bender in California on Dec 27 – that’s because the pics were taken months ago in Australia in the month of May 2008.

#143 Here

The police car has a city of los angeles logo on it….

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 916 » Show All