Suri Cruise Bolts Into Action

Suri Cruise Bolts Into Action

Katie Holmes takes her daughter Suri, 2, to see the animated flick, Bolt on Saturday (December 27) in New York City.

The movie is about Bolt, a canine TV star (John Travolta) who is accidentally shipped from a Hollywood soundstage to New York City. The movie follows him as he makes his way back to the Left Coast and the little girl (Miley Cyrus) who loves him.

10+ pictures inside of Suri Cruise bolting into action…

suri cruise bolt movie 01
suri cruise bolt movie 02
suri cruise bolt movie 03
suri cruise bolt movie 04
suri cruise bolt movie 05
suri cruise bolt movie 06
suri cruise bolt movie 07
suri cruise bolt movie 08
suri cruise bolt movie 09
suri cruise bolt movie 10

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

wHAT IS THE WEATHER IN nyc BECAUSE IT IS FREEZING WHERE i LIVE IN cAL?

Suri has herpes now on her bottom lip. Poor Suri. Why do they not have jackets on? Especially Suri. They look anemic!!!

LolaSvelt @ 12/27/2008 at 8:05 pm

Well, you deleted the other topic and posted this one instead? I thought you were obsessed with this family? Post 10 topics away in a row!

First Bobs, and the one and only!!! This blog is dedicated to Suri and her well being.

Katie should buy some Acyclovir or some Valtrex. Maybe she is not allowed to. But, I know that herpes like to come out when the immune system is weak. Maybe they should dress proper for the weather, especially Suri.

Ridiculous.

Suri hates wearing coats. There is a clip that Tom comments on in People magazine, where Suri was laughing in Tom’s arms, because she was trying to take her coast off, even though Tom kept telling her to leave it on. Suri does not like to wear coats. I would like to comment though that she is so damn cute and maybe she wants to show off her dresses. She always wears nice stuff.

oompa loompa @ 12/27/2008 at 8:23 pm

Control your daughter, Katie! Make her wear the coat and get some medication for the cold sore!

Look at that bratty face on Suri, pulling away from her Mom as Katie tries to wrap her in a blanket like a baby ! This kid is a BRAT. Still no coat at 38 degrees in NYC !! Why put short sleeves on her ???? Too bad Katie and Tom are such poor parents, letting their 2 1/2 year old decide what’s best for her, which of course is impossible.
Can you imagine what Suri will be like when she’s older if the parents are afraid to say “no” now ???
Gonna be a wild ride ! I’m glad that brat is theirs and not mine ! A 2 1/2 year old does not have the right to tell her parents what she will and will not wear !!!

Jeez, make this child wear a coat. I don’t care if she WANTS to wear a coat or not. She is supposed to be 2. Two year olds are NOT the boss. For crying out loud.. parent the kid now before it is too late!

healthy jealousy @ 12/27/2008 at 8:31 pm

If only I was born as suri… maybe people wouldnt have treated me that bad…

she looks sleepy….

^^^ all the new pics of suri, and some of shi

Oh, and Katie isn’t fooling anyone by not wearing a coat either. Everyone else in NYC is wearing one… It’s FREEZING outside!

if its cold enough to be wraped in a thick blanket its cold enough to be wearing a jacket!!!

anna KaKa @ 12/27/2008 at 8:36 pm

oh katie the poor girl needs a coat

Angelica a totally agree…. # 7

I think katie wears less so in the photo’s it comes across as it is not very cold to justify suri not wearing a coat…

It's ROBO bride @ 12/27/2008 at 8:44 pm

How awful can Katie sink in the fashion department. Ohmigod. She looks truly dreadful. Dreadful. DREADFUL. It is truly amazing someone like Aniston, Jolie, Ritchie, Bundchen etc., can look so great in a simple top and bottoms and whatever shoes they put on. This woman cannot manage a simple bottom, top, shoe combo without looking as though she is trying too hard or looking DREADFUL like today. Her body isn’t that bad, but she certainly doesn’t know how to emphasize her good points. I mean, she should study Stefani, Dita etc. and see how they put themselves together if she wants to wear complicated outfits. This is awful.

crazy parents…..

** VICTORIA ** @ 12/27/2008 at 8:47 pm

I hardly think Suri has a ” bratty face “……What DOES a bratty face look like anyway?……….Maybe Suri was NOT cold, and did NOT want to wrap up in a blanket…….She is just a normal toddler, and acts like one…..The only thing different is her non-normal life style……The moving around, the paparazzi and camera’s, and everyone constantly screaming her name to look at them………She does pretty well considering all of that…..
I’m sure Katie will look rested after the play has run it’s course and she is back at home in L.A…..

If the weather was anything in New York like it is in Southwestern Ontario today it was 53 degrees farenheit. I was outside in just a sweatshirt and was fine. My husband who never seems to get cold was out in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. It is currently 49 degrees farenheit here at 8:52pm at night. So if the weather is similar, which it usually is, I don’t think they were cold.

oompa loompa @ 12/27/2008 at 8:54 pm

and is suri going to wear blankets forever? she’s getting too big for that ish. it looks ridiculous.

Look at her face, she’s like”Yeah this woman can’t control me. She’s my beyotch! I’m the HBIC and don’t you forget it.” lol

Kitty Kat @ 12/27/2008 at 9:22 pm

Is it just me, or does Katie look like a moron with a thick hat and scarf but NO COAT!

Is she even awake?

Is Tom going to be an absentee dad?

Our day would not be complete without a drawn Katie holding a coatless, morose Suri, would it? I was wondering when the next batch of pics would arrive.

#20 – Katie looks like Roseanne’s mom Bev (from Roseanne) with the hat on. Anyone remember how Bev always wore hats like that?

Victoria, I side with you on the ” bratty face ” issue. Suri has always acted like a normal child her age. Having a friend who is a scientologist ( I’m baptist ), she gets the biggest kick when Suri’s actions are blamed on Scientology. At this age, she stated little Suri has not had enough teachings or has understanding of anything to do with it. Most of the children where she attends, are just the same way as Suri. She is no different than any other 2.5 year old, other than her well known parent’s and her lifestyle.
As the mother of a just turned 3 year old son, he also gets agitated when dressed in a coat and hat and gloves. We live in the Minn. area, where it is much colder than New York. If he has on a heavy coat, I cannot fasten his harness and belt on his car seat. So we wrap him up in a hugh blanket ( his favorite, like Suri ), and run him to an already warmed up car. If we are walking a great distance, which is rare, then his coat is placed on him. Suri’s lack of clothing when they leave their apartment to go to their car, is ridiculousy absurd.
Let’s leave her clothing choice to Katie and Tom, as I would not want someone to tell me how to dress my son. If you don’t live with them, or work for them, no one has any real idea what goes on in their private life. Everyone seems to base alot of hate on this family, just by looking at photographs and a few video’s, when their attitude and demeaner could change day to day like ours. Each of us have bad and tired exhausting days, but unlike Katie, we are not followed around every second, with camera’s shoved down our throats.
Why can’t be be more open to their situation, and less judging, on what we do not know. !!! as Victoria said, ” it is time for less hating and bashing, for once “. And as ” Dani “, said, ” her feet probably stays warm under her blanket.”. My son stays warm like a small heater. It is mind boggling, the heat this child puts out. I’m all bundled up as is my husband, and my son’s arms and legs are warm as can be. He states often, that he is not cold. When he does get chilled, he tells us, or grabs his coat himself. I’m sure Suri will do the same thing.

Mr. Blonde needs to shut the hell up.
Mr. Blonde needs to shut the hell up.
Mr. Blonde needs to shut the hell up.
Mr. Blonde needs to shut the hell up.
Mr. Blonde needs to shut the hell up.
Mr. Blonde needs to shut the hell up.
Mr. Blonde needs to shut the hell up.
Mr. Blonde needs to shut the hell up.
Mr. Blonde needs to shut the hell up.
Mr. Blonde needs to shut the hell up.

Mr Blonde is now “Ana”? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ummmmmmmmm now, a female name? ummmmmmmmmm

roflmbo!