Tripp Johnston: Bristol Palin's New Son!

Tripp Johnston: Bristol Palin's New Son!

STOP TRIPPIN’

Bristol Palin, the 18-year-old daughter of former Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, gave birth to son Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston on Sunday in Palmer, Alaska.

“We think it’s wonderful,” Colleen Jones, the sister of Bristol‘s grandmother Sally Heath, told People. “The baby is fine and Bristol is doing well. Everyone is excited.”

The baby’s father, Levi Johnston is studying to be an electrician and has been dating Bristol for three years. The couple will reportedly tie the knot this summer, but the in meantime, Levi has Bristol tattooed on his finger.

Bristol is taking correspondence courses to obtain her high school diploma.

Congrats to the happy couple!

Photos: Chip Somodevilla/Getty
Posted to: Bristol Palin, Celebrity Babies, Levi Johnston, Sarah Palin, Tripp Johnston

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

isnt her brothers name tripp? or maybe not.

no wait its trigg right?

Hey, wazz up with those crazy names in that family?

her older brothers name is track and her younger brothers name is trig………..i think?

what’s with the goofy names? Well, it’s better than nasty Bronx Mowgli

Sarah May @ 12/29/2008 at 6:36 pm

Yeah, her bro’s name is Trig. Whats up with the weird names. I mean I think this one ties Bronx Mowgli. If this kid ever moves to an urban area like LA, that boy is gonna have jokes on him 24.7. First the celebrities with weird names, now political people’s kids. Let’s go back to the 1950′s please!

I don’t think it’s a political people thing. I think it’s a Palin thing.

Nobody cares.

How fitting. Tripp was born to a Tramp! Ain’t that a trip…..

****. What an un-classy family. All of them.

lmao lolita

tripp is such a stupid name, stupid name for a future stupid drug addict, i bet he’ll kill himself before age sixteen

Congrats I hope the whole thing goes well, it is always hard no matter how you go about it. Of course if Obama’s daughters ever get pregnant at a young age, I guess she will get an abortion, It is nice to know that their are some people left in this world that put babies above animals. Unlike all the lefty liberals that think it’s more important to save chickens than humans. Too bad that is what we are going to have in office. Instead of a woman who understands the importance of life.

I hate to sound soo mean but I cracked up when I hear the name. I mean its just funny to me that Sarah gave out weird names to her kids ( Trigg, Track, Bristol, Piper, and Willow) and now her daughter Bristol is picking up that weird name thing from her mom!

But congrats for the baby anyways and that the baby is healthy. But Tripp is a better name than Bronx Mowgli Wentz (BMW!)

what a dumbass name

Suzy @ 12/29/2008 at 7:05 pm

Generalize much? Of course McCain, who cheated on his first wife who was disabled and cheated on Cindy could have been elected. Then we could have had Palin as the VP–a woman who lies, uses her connection to get her family perks, steals clothes, excuses her daughter’s pregnancy even tho she preaches abstinence. Gee–are all republicans like this?

Good one dani. I agree. this Palin family lacks all kinds of class and smarts..and let’s hope the father of the baby tells his druggie mother to stay away from the newborn.

lakers fan in boston @ 12/29/2008 at 7:29 pm

whats up with this family and the guys having the beginning of their names start with “t”
trig,track, todd, and no tripp

i swear they r ******* retards

Wow … that’s a lot of weird “Ts” in their family chain (Track, Trig and now Tripp). Don’t like it at all ~ but I love Bristol’s name. I think her name is very feminine and pretty (she was named after Bristol Bay, Alaska where I used to live). Anyway, God bless this young couple and their new baby.

* VICTORIA * @ 12/29/2008 at 7:31 pm

LOL, ” DANI “…….A college friend of my son’s live in Alaska, near the Palin’s…….He says there are ” lots of odd names in that town “……Like they are trying to ” out-do each other with weirdness “…….He stated old Levi had NO intention to getting engaged to Bristol ( according to his friends and hers ), until Sarah was thrown in the public limelight……They practically begged him, and offered him some ” perks “, to go along with the ” engagement plan “…….( according to the locals )….He does NOT know how much of this true or not, but it makes for an interesting storyline……

Umm Dani…..What in the hell does that have to do with killing babies. I don’t know about your morals or values but as far as the political thing goes it all stops with whoever it is that is peachy keen with killing infants. I don’t care what the hell Obabma promises everybody, if you are ok with killing the most innocent of life then you have got something wrong with you! And I HOPE all Republicans do feel that way. If they do then I guess the human race has a chance at sustaining since all you Dems. feel chickens have more right to life than we do. IDIOTS!!!!!

Wow, Republican family values at work. Two high school dropouts have an out of wedlock baby while Grandma gets busted for cooking meth.

birth control is overrated @ 12/29/2008 at 7:51 pm

Glad to see that whole abstinence thing worked out so well for them. Smart move Sara Palin! Sex education and birth control is for SINNERS.

Stop judging, people makes mistakes. Sarah Palin didn’t get pregnant, her daughter did. I have a brother messed up on drugs, and I’ve never even tried drugs. You’re all such hypocrites.

And might I also point out Jared how ridiculous I think it is that you completely ripped Sarah Palin during the election, and now you say “Congrats to the happy couple!”

Hypocrites. All of you.

Mr. Blonde @ 12/29/2008 at 8:21 pm

How are Piper and Willow and Tripp weird, #13?

It’s not a baby, #21.

Tripp is very fitting as a name, seeing that Grandma Johnston already has a drug problem.

But how can one study to be an electrician? Will Levi get a BA or MA degree for being an apprentice? More delusion from Camp Palin, looks like it. Of course it sounds classier than saying – sorry, dropped out of high school, no college for him.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All