Barack Obama's Got (Golf) Game

Barack Obama's Got (Golf) Game

President-elect Barack Obama enjoys a great game of golf at the Mid-Pacific Country Club in Kailua, Hawaii on Monday.

In addition to aide Eugene Kang and friends Martin Nesbitt, Greg Orme and Bobby Titcomb, Barack was joined by a crowd of spectators with whom he chatted and shook hands.

Making the most of his time at the course, the efficient President-to-be didn’t break for lunch, but instead simply grabbed a quick bite while seated inside his golf cart.

Barack and his family are due to return to Chicago on January 1.

20+ pictures of Barack Obama showing off his golf game inside…

obama golf 01
obama golf 23

Credit: Chris; Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Barack Obama

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
* VICTORIA * @ 12/30/2008 at 8:12 pm

Love him, Love him….and his family….I know he will do an awesome job as our President, and I wish him well….

Obama > Bush =). I wish he was Canadian.

The economy is in shambles, there’s turmoil in the middle east and Obama is GOLFING?

Nice to know he’s got his prorities in the right place.

rE: ashlynn @ 12/30/2008 at 8:35 pm

His not president yet dumbass. Few more weeks for Bushes rain of terror to go.

awww what a cutie. I just love my future president

islandgrl @ 12/30/2008 at 9:02 pm

Ashlynn (#3) What a baseline silly remark to make! First, in case you do not know, the President-Elect is just that: The President-Elect and not the not the President as yet. That change over takes place on Inauguration day.

Secondly, in the midst of crap going on in life do you not take time out to decompress., walk your dog, visit family, get some sun or just recharge.? The only way one is able to do a job well is to be balanced in life and, last time I checked the man is human too.

I do not think the economy and the Middle East issue will be solved in the time it takes to play 18 holes. Get some perspective!

OBAMAAAAAAA!

I hope he knows the va-cays are going to have to cease fire after this for a while. But it’s good to know that he and his family are experiencing some joy right now, can’t wait ’til the 20th. ;)

blue diamonds @ 12/30/2008 at 9:22 pm

Mr. President. YUM!

I’ve never been able to say “Man America, we have a SMOKIN HOT PRESIDENT” and still cant say it unfort until January but until then WE HAVE A SMOKIN HOT PRESIDENT-ELECT!

I can’t wait to see him on Jan. 20th! Yummy!

a realist @ 12/30/2008 at 9:55 pm

OH…..Hail to the Chief!

I’m loving me some President Obama!

I voted for him but I am F’ing pissed off that he’s mixing religion with our government and he invited a homophobe to the inauguration.

That’s messed up!

Can’t wait when he starts messing up. All the lovely remarks will soon be gone.

Piece of crap is going to make America suffer.

#12…..You voted for him, now we get to pay the consequences of your mistake that you will soon see.
Call me names, laugh at me, make fun of me…its not about me though. You’ll see what I mean.

You are so RIGHT #13. He’s all talk… glad he cares about his golf game and not the country.

Get a fuc*in toothpick, Mr. Joke-Elect! ha ha ha

We’ll have to wait and see what kind of leader he will be. Oh please like you haven’t picked your teeth with your finger before. I don’t find him that sexy. He’s too fatherly looking for me. He was cute when he was younger.

MY PRESIDENT IS SEXY !
he’s amazing .. so amazing !

Corey to cool @ 12/30/2008 at 11:43 pm

One, The country been a mess for almost 8 years and Bush has take more vacations than any other president. Bush is lazy and it his fault that our country like this. Not that he made all the decisions but he was our leader and instead of being for the people he was for his rich friends but every time I here people bashing Obama they never mention the fact that that America is already messed up and the country already in trouble and Bush did it.

2, I don’t care is Obama look like a dog as long as he is a good leader. I know we live in a age where everyone a celebrity but I don’t give 2 **** about that stuff I just want a president that can do and will do the job we elected him to do and do it well

3, I say this all the time, we the people have to become more involve in what going on in our country. We have become lazy and codependent. We let our government do whatever it wants and then ***** about it. We have become complacent in the world and this is the end result, our economy is messed up, unemployment is high, we are wrapping up in all these wars, and people are losing their homes. This is a result of crappy leadership, but it also a result of the America people swallowing everything its given. You want chance, demand it. You want hope, fight for it. Speak out, get involved, organizes, take it the streets use your voices because if you sit on your ass and do nothing you don’t have the right to complain about anything

Corey to cool @ 12/30/2008 at 11:52 pm

#16 you make no since, how does he not care tell me please. I mean does everyone who plays golf not care about the country.

Bush was alway on vacation and this is while the country was falling apart yet you dont speak about how much Bush hate the country.

Obama havent started work yet, so what can he really do right now when he has no power to do anything, please let me know.

Anyway all you people who said Obama hate America please give me the reasons, I would love to have the info you have so I can make an educated decision. I dont want to be one sided you know, and seem spiteful and bitter.

Corey to cool @ 12/30/2008 at 11:58 pm

#13 glad to see you are rooting for our leader to fell. Way to have American Pride. Maybe you should pack your bags and move to another country since you hate America that much.

#3 what do you expect him to do? huh?
let him have some time before hes back atwork.

Love him good luck to him he will take on a difficult job

The man and his family are on vacation after a long election race. Let the man be. Or how about we count all of the vacations Bush took.

Our new “tabloid” president. Embroiled in coruption before he is even sworn in ( surprise) ( I don’t believe it) (muslims don’t lie) goes to Hawaii, throws granny over the cliff, indulges in some soft he-man pics and takes the kiddies to the mall for shaved ice. What a guy!! Where’s the “beautiful” Shelly? Obama’s boyfriend go along on the vacation?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All