Gerard Butler: Phantom Sequel Star?

Gerard Butler: Phantom Sequel Star?

Gerard Butler walks along Collins Avenue with a few buds in Miami’s South Beach on Tuesday night (December 30).

London’s Times reports that Andrew Lloyd Webber is planning a 2009 sequel to his megahit musical The Phantom of the Opera.

Gerry and Hugh Jackman are reportedly top contenders for the role. Phantom: Love Never Dies will open in New York, London and possibly Shanghai or another Asian city.

WOULD YOU WATCH the Phantom sequel — YAY or NAY?

gerard butler phantom sequel 01

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Joanna Gilby @ 12/31/2008 at 11:53 am

yes oh yes. book me a ticket.

First!

Have a Happy New Year everyone!!

Gerry looks mighty fine. Love that shirt. I think the new Phantom set in Coney Island sounds bad, but I haven’t heard the music so I’ll reserve final judgment. I don’t think Gerry’s going to do any live theater, but if the play is a success he might do the movie.

Ooh, I love looking at pictures of Gerard. He looks really good here.

Diana_Guminski @ 12/31/2008 at 12:24 pm

he went out but came back to me in the hotel. I fly everywhere with him when I’m not in Escondido. look for us tonight in Miami when we partay on our vacay in south beach. he isn’t wearing underwear, he never does when he’s with me

ill watch anything with him @ 12/31/2008 at 12:30 pm

UGH, could this man get any more perfect! I love him & secretly wish I was married to him, LOL. Mighty fine looking but also a great actor. Cheers to everyone on the New Year & be safe!!!

Considering that it practically ruined his career and that it took him three years or more to “recover” from Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Phantom, my advice would be: “Run, Gerry, run!!!!” I think the sequel sounds like a really bad practical joke. I cannot imagine Hugh Jackman ever being that desperate. Andrew Lloyd Webber needs to retire. He has inflicted some of the world’s worse music on us.

um yeah, hellz ya … I’d watch him brush his teeth, or pick out fruit, or.. well just about anything lolol.\

Happy HOTTIE New Year! Yowzha….he totally does it for me!!!! Gawd damn!!!!

thatboyisfine! @ 12/31/2008 at 12:45 pm

I think he is wearing boxers, but really, who cares. I’ll rip those darn things off with my teeth anyway, LOL!

That shirt is tight in all the right places too. His body is smokin hot and I love it when he looks a little bit worn out with the scruff. This is truly a man’s man and a woman’s man and MY MAN! All Man ALL the Time. Yes, yes yes yes yes…I need a cigarette!

He makes me feel all naughty and tingley inside!!!! :)

Holy HOT SCOT!

He was to BEST Phantom and ALW knows it. Rumor has it that ALW was hot for Gerry during filming and that the Executive Producers asked him to stop bugging Gerry during filming. It was obvious during post production interviews that ALW was as smitten with Gerry as is 99.9% of the female and gay male population is. I am sure he is just dying to work with this Hotter than Hell Scot again!!!

Look Mom, no hands or in this case, no undies!

LOL…………..he is such a guy. Gerry: “F**K nothing clean in this case, well then who cares f**k it who needs underwear the boys need a vacation too!”

I must be stupid or slow, but I cannot tell he is not wearing any underwear. However, I can see how handsome and masculine he is. I love this guy. Just really discovered him funny enough in taking my daughter to see Nims Island. Through the entire movie I was like, who the heck is this gorgeous man playing her Dad. I had no idea he was the Phantom or in 300. He is just so attractive.

What a gorgeously handsome man!

Virgingerry @ 12/31/2008 at 1:39 pm

Yes Virginia, there are REAL Men in Hollywood! BELIEVE!!!

Crowwoman @ 12/31/2008 at 1:52 pm

Collins Avenue… A gay center of South Beach… but he is trrraight, oh yeah…
LOL.

Crowwoman @ 12/31/2008 at 1:52 pm

Strrraight I mean.

I will definitely watch the sequel if GB plays the Phantom role.
Why change him, if it oh so worked the first time with him and Emily R. GB played the part so well, I just had to get my own DVD after viewing it on cable. He’s got the look, the X factor which HJ does not have.

Gerry's child @ 12/31/2008 at 1:58 pm

#5

Mummy…are you talking dirty about Daddy again? Please don’t bring another woman home like you did last year, for a threesome. You know I can’t get to sleep when there is three of you banging away in the next room!!

#17: You rant like a jilted lover.

He is on Collins Avenue…….gay area in Miami. Of course he isn’t wearing any underwear.

lasthouseontheleft @ 12/31/2008 at 2:17 pm

#21: You pout like a willfully ignorant fangirl who gets pissed the moment someone points out the overly obvious truth.
Gerard Butler is and will always be a homosexual. End of story.

Photographer: Where’s Jasmine?
Gerry: It’s OK, she’s parking the car like the dutiful woman that she is!!!!

No, no #24

It’s Kristi this year.

He always picks up a woman around October/November time so he can take her out in Miami at New Year for the photographers.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All