Lindsay Lohan's Got A Bikini Beach Bod

Lindsay Lohan's Got A Bikini Beach Bod

Lindsay Lohan and her younger brother Michael Lohan Jr. soak in the sun on Miami Beach on Wednesday (December 31).

No girlfriend Samanta Ronson in sight!

For New Year’s, Lindsay will make an appearance at Mansion nightclub in Miami while Samantha DJs. (Tickets: $200.)

Also near South Beach: John Legend will be at Prive (admission: $200), and T.I. will perform as Chloe Sevigny hosts a fete at Gansevoort South. (Tickets begin at $225.)

15+ pictures inside of bikini beach babe Lindsay Lohan

lindsay lohan miami beach bikini 15
lindsay lohan miami beach bikini 16
lindsay lohan miami beach bikini 17
lindsay lohan miami beach bikini 18

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

and i care bout lindsay bc?

**** why are admissions so expensive? Don’t they know we are in a recession? Oh wait they don’t realize that and don’t give a ****!

she is looking great.

bro is hot. first…

she looks great??? wt the *** u need to get ur eyes chekd no 3

she is skinny little freckled ugly girl

and what makes it worse is that she thinks she is hot.

ewwwwwwwwwww id rather be anyone than her

LolaSvelt @ 12/31/2008 at 3:15 pm

I wouldn’t go to any of them, but considering that Chloe Sevigny is the only person that I like on this list, I’d pick that one!

Stella ava @ 12/31/2008 at 3:22 pm

No thanks. She’s got Chlamydia written all over.

Lindsay can work a bikini fiercely!

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

I Love you Lindsay.
Good Luck.

There’s no denying she looks good. Too good to be true. You know she doesn’t work out, ever, and that she has a tendency to bloat whenever she goes to rehab. Guess how she’s keeping the weight off?

However, I am impressed how she is keeping her legs in a ladylike position. Haven’t seen that in a while. No bent over “Oops, I didn’t know the paps were there!” shots either.

hotnspicy @ 12/31/2008 at 3:37 pm

She has the nicest figure and great ass!

She is as skinny as she was a few years ago when she admitted to having some unhealthy eating habits…

imaginaque @ 12/31/2008 at 3:50 pm

I don’t care for Lindsay’s antics and diva behavior, but I have to say she looks good!

I thought she had hair extensions, but it doesn’t seem like it in these pics. Does anyone know?

Happy New Year, everyone!

She has the body of a 12 year old boy. She is a spoiled brat if you ask me.

Her body grosses me out for some reason. Probably because I know that it looks like a pre-pubescent boy with unnaturally large (saggy) breasts and there are men out there who actually get turned on by it. That’s the tiny bikini she was holding up in pictures the other day. This girl must be REALLY small in person.

she is starting to get that pre-baby anorexic look like nicole had..YUCK

lakers fan in boston @ 12/31/2008 at 4:42 pm

damn she has some fake long boobs 0.0

She acts like she is 13. She belongs on JustJared Jr.

You know I just insulted 13 year olds every where. She belongs on Just Jared forever a baby.

please please @ 12/31/2008 at 4:52 pm

ANOREXIC = L. Lohan

Uh oh. Who is Lindsay hugging? Sam will smack a beyotch!

i think lindsey looks really pretty. she is thin, but other than that i think he looks fine

She’s using drugs to stay so thin, we all know she doesn’t “eat right and exercise.”

Fake tan – so obvious.

looking great, I hope she’ll add a few more weight ‘though. I miss the days were she’s hot, pretty and voluptuous meaty redhead :P

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All