Natalie Portman Pups To It

Natalie Portman Pups To It

Natalie Portman totes her adorable Yorkie through LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Tuesday night.

The 27-year-old actress looked ready for rainy weather in a tan sweater embellished with studs, dark skinny jeans and black rainboots. She also sported a festive red manicure.

Natalie has most recently been in Manhattan shooting scenes for 17 Photos of Isabel, aka Love and Other Impossible Pursuits, in downtown Manhattan on Thursday.

portman dog 01

• Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

taylor gosssett @ 12/31/2008 at 8:08 am

cute dog first comment!

kari vilette @ 12/31/2008 at 8:34 am

dogs name is Whizz, heard it in the first http://www.natalieportman.com
podcast

LolaSvelt @ 12/31/2008 at 8:37 am

That’s a fugly outfit, but she’s beautiful, anyway.

Mark my words @ 12/31/2008 at 9:14 am

I agree with Lolasvelt, she may wear the weirdest and ugliest outfit possible, Natalie is still naturally, extremely GORGEOUS…perfection exists in her case.

so beautiful, such a sophisticated and talented person, love her

Don’t care what she’s wearing.Still have flawless beauty. And taking a nice little break from NY.

what a treat for the holidays, thank you jj for natalie images

can’t wait for her films to be released in the theaters, i always watch her films, she is a unique talent and beauty

I always tune in when she pop-up.Don’t see much are her;but she have that appeal loveness to her. Happy New year Natalie and to everyone here!

I like Nathalie, great young actress. But I find she always looks moody or unhappy or irritated maybe. When she smiles she’s lovely, but she looks like she is sad more than happy in real life.

She looks like sh*t

@ #11 You wished you looked like that! :lol: Natalie looks beautiful! Love her hair. Rachel Bilson looks like ****!

Happy New Year Natalie.
I love You <3.

lakers fan in boston @ 12/31/2008 at 4:33 pm

her face looks ugly here, i think she must be tired mostly
hate to say it natalie but the dog actually looks cuter in these pics
what a shame, you use to be so hot, altho i still think u kinda are but i havent been impressed lately
happy new year natalie, i hope i see u at the award shows coming soon, im sure u’ll look lovely there

She does look sad but still absolutely beautiful!! I think she’s the prettiest actress in Hollywood. Can’t wait to see her new movies!

she’s one of the few in Hollywood that has talent, is smart and doesn’t care what others think!
she’s so beautiful but acts like you and me!

Hay dmitry YO! forever scooter @ 01/05/2009 at 6:18 am

1 –

i’m not play with you ! IF YOU DONT WANT ANSWERD AND ONLY HAVE A GAME – **** – YOU REAL CHILD-people.

2 –

And third Julia I search with 2006 not because so sing songs that is why that it has dreamed me in a dream when
I slept in the autumn 2006.
My dream “was” in an apartment at my friend Lebedeva Pavel whom also have killed in a disco approximately 7-9 years ago.

And know why it waits for me? All is very simple – we have many cheerful songs with cheerful words in songs.
Scooter: “We playing 1-2-3″ and “Hay Dmitry -YO!” is means that we “play” (!!!”"!!! – not a game) three Julia
on the present of more than
one year about
a radio-record in St.-Petersburg, with tv Ostankino and a radio-mayak in Moscow and radio’s on kamchatka and I
(also- if you remember – scooter “i liked 1-2-3 – it dos’n meter in me” – what are you want to say about this ? –
we have many song’s about this.
Thus the first Julia I am ******* (sorry – if you don’t like this word) at school time,
at me am daughter Julia – she is the second,
and here third Julia I search
it is more than year but as Juliya on our planet it is a lot of everyone will approach not.
If you don’t undestendt this – i say to you – 3 julia mean in small part – leave togeser -
what dos that mean “live togather” – your undastand all.
You for certain remember Russian song of Murat Nasyrov (he is died) with words:
And to what to me now to recollect new your name – Julia (not russia name “Юлия”, and an English name – Julia –
it means what to search third it is necessary not in Russia), and other word in this song – we are divided with ocean.
Scooter: “Hey Dmitry – YO!” And “every singe borrowed in this word” – it is a lot of links without our understanding.
And at Scooter there is a mix “Wednesday” where it cheerfully sings “Ha-Ha” is means, that I married
first time on Wednesday also has divorced in 2007 – on the Russian customs for the first time married on Fridays,
and on Wednesday married second time – here such Ha-Ha.
Also it is necessary to listen Michael Shufutinsky’s (or Michael Krug – i’m dont remember – one of them – killed)
to song and words
after word NATALIE in a refrain – and gruop “arm’s up” about NATASHA (with translate – another word, but one mean -
come to me fast – i’m dont like this song 1 late year).
I find in 29-30 november 2008 in my musik a Modern-tolking
a song “atlantik is colling (s.o.s. for love)” some word,
and finded another song whith words “take you chance”, but why word
“chance” there are sing’n as “ШАНС” in russia langwidge ?

- YOU WAS CALL AND THIS IS NOT A GAME -

Thus I shall notice, that many of the listed people HAVE died – THESE SONGS With ANY PURPOSE And is not simple SO.
In my slept in 2006 i see (one of more elements) – if she first than fours (im founded natalie as four)

3 –

if you want to made a answerd to me about sammer in kamchatka in august in 2009 or have anouther -
please – mailed me to DEGurik@mail.ru, mobile 8-962-290-12-63, my mother 8-914-787-77-55,
my sister 8-914-781-14-82.

IF YOU DONT WANT ANSWERD AND ONLY HAVE A GAME – **** – YOU REAL CHILD-GIRL…

I KNOW HER PERSONALLY AND SHE HAS HERPES!!! ******* ****

I heard that aswell!!!

been aroud @ 01/06/2009 at 2:06 am

I heard she ***** with guys heads and then leaves them to suffer!

I used to go to school with her and she was a two faced lying ***** who slept around like a dog on heat! she makes out that she’s all innocent and cutesy! but she’s a manipulator from hell who shags anything that moves!

so beautiful, such a sophisticated and talented person, love her

I think I went to school with that girl.

It is a good actress despite malicious comments.