Celebrity New Year's Resolutions Revealed

Celebrity New Year's Resolutions Revealed

Check out these 2009 New Year’s Resolutions from some of your favorite celebs via Us!

BRITNEY SPEARS: “I would like to stop worrying so much because I worry all the time. And to learn how to be happier, just in general. And to stop biting my nails!”

BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN: “It seems to be to stop smoking every year. We’ll see how it goes this time.”

EVA LONGORIA: “To give up meat.”

KANYE WEST: “My resolution is to be as nice as possible to the press.”

FERGIE: “It’s always the same: to work out more and eat healthier. I’m trying to go organic, eat more raw.”

ASHLEE SIMPSON: “All my focus is on my son. Every day, being a better mom and learning with him. It’s an incredible experience.”

SPENCER PRATT: “To stop eating pizza every day. I think my wife [Heidi Montag's] resolution will make that happen. She says she’s going to cook.”

JAMIE FOXX: “I’m looking for the right woman. I need a magnifying glass! I’m trying to find that rare jewel.”

STEPHANIE PRATT: “I’m making my boyfriend quit smoking. I’m lazy — that’s all I’m doing!”

COOLIO: “No bills in ’09. Live off other people. We’re in an economic crunch right now, so I’m not trying to pay any bills. I want somebody else to pay my bills, so you get me like 10 [women] with money. Nah, I’m just kidding.”

KATHY GRIFFIN: “To eat more carbs!”

CAMERON DIAZ: “I have always had the same New Year resolutions: to stop smoking, to start wearing a bra and to stop shopping.”

DAVID ARCHULETA: “I would like to learn more about the music and business that I have gotten into. I would like to get more involved in the writing side of music, and also I’m learning more things about performing and meeting a lot of new people that I can learn from.”

Feel free to add more new year’s resolutions from celebs in the comments!!!

why do you have to put a pic of this losers?

® o *

* o

o___ Happy

\* o/ New ’08

\ o / Year

\_/

_|_

vanessajonas @ 01/01/2009 at 1:28 pm

ew cameron diaz resolutions =/
i wish brangelina’s new year resolution would be stop with all this kindergarden thing..
and zanessa to last forever=)

krissykitty @ 01/01/2009 at 1:38 pm

I would have to say my resolution is try to stop swearing… I have a very bad potty mouth! Next year maybe I’ll try to quit smoking.

I stopped making New Year’s Resolutions a long time ago.

cutiepie32 @ 01/01/2009 at 2:49 pm

I like Ashlee Simpsons one. Thas nice. Cant stand her, but like her resolution.

Kathy Griffin, haha

Yeah! Spencer better stop eating pizza every day. All those carbs every day will catch up with you and make you fat! If, those two idiots want to remain slim. Heidi needs to learn low carb cooking. :D

lakers fan in boston @ 01/01/2009 at 3:41 pm

eva: u need 2 stop smoking *****
kanye: u need to stop being a pu$$y ass *****
ashlee: u need to stop making pete be such a douche
spencer: u just need to die, i ******* hate u
coolio: lol for even being mentioned, good job
cameron: it’s ok u have small tits anyways might as well show em off =D

lakers fan in boston @ 01/01/2009 at 3:45 pm

o yah
brian: u need to dump megan fox, im so sad she’s engaged to u =[
ur an ******* =[

somebody ;D @ 01/01/2009 at 4:26 pm

oun david archutela :]

vanessajonas stop smoking crack

people keeps on talking sh!t and keeps on claiming sh!t and yet done no sh!t

I hope Britney can make her resolution work Good luck Britney

Just Jared your new year resolution should be STOP POSTING those two losers.

Go carbs!

And lol @ Kanye’s impossible resolution!

‘All my focus is on my son’ every day being a better mom and learning with him, it’s an incredible experience. I can’t stand this fake,oogly *****! Her baby is a newborn and she’s bringing in the New Year in Vegas without her baby, so much for being a good mother!

Haha. I love Spencer and Heidi. Keep on posting them Just Jared. They represent everything that none of us as been able to accomplish, which is being famous for nothing. Team Speidi.

LOL!!! Cameron Diaz : starts wearing bras!!

I love David Archuleta.. :)

I love David :)

stephanie pratt? I thought it read CELEBRITY resolutions????

JARED SERIOUS, STOP POSTING THE LOSERS THAT ARE HEIDI MONTAG AND SPENCER IN THE NEW YEAR

PLEASE JUST STOP IT

lol at #11
#5 I also have a swearing problem too.

But my resolution would have to be to control my temper. I have a very bad temper.

From the makers of the Nike Zoom Kobe and Nike Zoom LeBron, comes the Nike Sister Series Zoom Footwear for young female athletes….

They are launching the footwear at select local Nike and Nordstrom Stores, and any female athletes who try on the shoes recieve incentives…

Every Weekend in January from the 3rd -18th… Become a part of athletic innovation!

Go out to your Nike and Nordstrom Stores THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!
Listed at Loyola Marymount.

Go out to your Nike and Nordstrom Stores THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!

Miley Cyrus: to eat healthier and exercise more.

A very comfortable shoe for standing or walking all day. The cork sole doesn’t make my feet tired. I also think they look great with a variety of outfits. I walk everywhere, so I always struggle to find a good shoe that I can wear with dresses and that is comfortable to walk in. Of course I hope I can enjoy these nike shoes such as Nike dunk sb mens shoes,Nike Dunk Stock Shoes for you!Hope you happy everday and be comfortable everyday!