Gerard Butler: Happy New Year!

Gerard Butler: Happy New Year!

Gerard Butler kicks off the new year right, flashing photographers a great big smile as he walks barefoot into the Shore Club from the beach in Miami, Florida on Thursday (January 1).

The 39-year-old Scottish stud was seen fiddling with his Blackberry Pearl and carrying around his Puma “Voltaic” sneakers in black coffee-safari beige-spectra yellow ($74, Puma.com).

Last night, Gerry and Maria Menounos helped count down the new year at Shore Club’s Skybar. Guests included Jared Leto, Kristin Cavallari, 90210‘s AnnaLynne McCord, 90210‘s Ian Ziering (the original class) and Twilight‘s Kellan Lutz.

gerard butler happy new year 01
gerard butler happy new year 02
gerard butler happy new year 03
gerard butler happy new year 04
gerard butler happy new year 05
gerard butler happy new year 06
gerard butler happy new year 07
gerard butler happy new year 08

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I am sorry but he always looks so impressed with himself. . . and I find that a little unappealing, that and the fact he is a bit of a player.

Josie Ann @ 01/01/2009 at 8:03 pm

Jared, it certainly took you a while to realise that Gerard has a huge following! You’d stopped giving out snippets on him until only the last few days, after he was listed as one of the people/things to watch in 2009, right? Tsk, tsk, tsk! That aside, thank you. I have sorely missed seeing Gerard here on JJ and welcome any and all news on him as often as possible. Cheers!

This guy seems to love attention. He’s in the right industry. Paris Hilton look out. Someone else likes being photographed more than you do!

Jared I love you for all these great pics of gerry.

He looks so happy and refreshed :)

Whatever he’s doin’, it sure is working. Hot bod, hot man. I suppose he wouldn’t be in the business he’s in if he didn’t like the attention – when he’s in the mood for it – that is.

gerbear only shags obese hausfraus like me who live a lonely life in Escondido while cheating on hubby. i live to lie and deceive. and raise my daughter who is Gerry’s love child. angel is so jealous of me because I sleep with Gerry. meh.

Diana_guminski @ 01/01/2009 at 8:35 pm

he can’t stand being away from me even for one night. our daughter needs him so much. he tells me he loves big hausfraus like me.

Wow, he is pure Hotness!
Is there something to the Gerard and Maria stuff? They seem to ummm, hook up at alot of parties, don’t they???

Cute couple actually!

Gerrysgirl @ 01/01/2009 at 8:39 pm

Bella, of course he is impressed with himself! How could he NOT be? He is pretty darn impressive. I just wish he would shave the neck then he would be pairfect. Yummy!

He really has the perfect body!!!!!!!

He is not skinny, not thin and certainly not fat. He has muscles in all the right places. I know alot of guys would would kill for his calves. Seriously, men with skinny calves are devasted and alot have implants. Gerry is pure hot mad muscle. OMG, I want him so badly. I love the messy hair and shorts. He looks like he rolled out of bed and decided to sit on the beach, that is so sexy!!!!!

Oh, I love that unshaved neck. To each there own. Jared, wow, just wow. You are really bringing your A Game with all these Gerard Butler pics.

This will be a great site to see and visit until the losers at IMDb get wind of it and then post a bunch of crap. That is all they do. They need to really find some happiness!

In any case, thanks Jared and Happy Happy New Year! Keep the GB pics a comin!!!!

2009Party @ 01/01/2009 at 8:58 pm

He is adorable and I was so excited when my friend text me last night!!!! She was waitressing at Shore Club last night and she said he is so sweet and very funny and drop dead gorgeous (and really broad/huge) in person. He was hanging out with friends and getting interrupted every so often by the models and namely Ms. Cavallari who was wasted but he only gave some model named Ula (who he left with) and Maria the time of day. Also, apparently he only drinks sparking water. I guess he was off the booze last night.

He is so hot.

#13 he does not drink anymore. He is a recovering Alcoholic and has not drank in years now. Nice to see he had a good time. Never heard of Ula, but Miami is full of models so I guess she could be anyone. Good for him. Happy New Year Gerry!!!!

gay maybe? @ 01/01/2009 at 9:14 pm

Good for him???? Picking up models at clubs? That sucks.. what a ho.. I hope he uses alot of protection especially in Miami.. disease capital of the south.

Notice how he’s never pictured with women [unless they're fans] nor reported to be in any relationships with women? Only one explanation… he hits for the homey team. He’s a player, but truth will come out of the closet one of these days.

He didn’t hang with any model named ‘Ula’. He left the club chick free with his all male entourage as usual. No one ever sees this guy leaving with a date. Most of the crap you see is for cameras and it always ends up here where he’s guaranteed to get attention.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/01/2009 at 9:48 pm

..`douchebag.
`
…;one hit wonder.

Man-ho.

He’s goober.

He’s a goober

Scottish Stud!!!!!

mr asschaps @ 01/01/2009 at 11:36 pm

Gimme a G
Gimme an A
Gimme a Y

attention *****. When was the last time he ever had a good movie?

I LOVE WHEN GUYS GO SOCKLESS! SOO CUTE!
HE HAS CUTE FEET!!