Cynthia Nixon: Disneyland New Year's Eve!

Cynthia Nixon: Disneyland New Year's Eve!

Sex and the City star Cynthia Nixon poses with her longtime girlfriend Christine Marinoni and their kids — Samantha, 12, and Charlie, 6 — outside Mickey Mouse’s home in Toontown during a visit to Disneyland on Wednesday (December 31) in Anaheim, Calif.

The day after (New Year’s), the 42-year-old Tony and two-time Emmy Award-winning actress was featured on the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer float “Hope Grows” along Colorado Blvd. during the 120th Rose Parade in Pasadena Calif.

cynthia nixon disneyland girlfriend 01

• Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

What an unattractive couple! Never cared for Cynthia Nixon’s looks, but holy cow, her girlfriend makes Cynthia look like a model!

How shallow #1. They look very happy together! The little boy is adorble.

Wow I agree, they look really happy :) And I love the whole hippie look their daughter got. Cutest family

That’s a nice pic, but I hope the children still have a relationship with their father. I hope their father got to spend some holiday time with his children too.

After all, Cynthia was in a LONG relationship with a man and those are his children. Cynthia’s girlfriend may look manly, but she’s not a man and she is not their father.

But it looked like fun at Disney.

EWWWWWW I just threw up a little bit in my mouth…

I got the information of a friend that america was a free country in a way you can use text and so the computer for making statements and give your meaning.
Maybe my language isn’t always as “CLEAN” as it should be but HELL people: THIS IS AMERICA 2009, right?

CUT THE nonsense. Those are not THEIR kids. Those are Cynthia kids with her ex-husband, who is still their father. Those kids have a mother and a father and an “aunt”..maybe a stepmother, but don’t try to cut their father out.

Wow. They look related. Cynthia wanted to kiss her (almost) identical twin. Talk about needing to feel more validated – by being in a relationship with someone who looks just like her. And, yes, those are not “their” children. There is a MAN who actually fathered those children and is the father. Hello. Can we start being honest as a society and telling the truth?

Signed,
a woman

imaginaque @ 01/02/2009 at 3:31 pm

Wow, it really goes to show you that “to each his/her own”. Don’t get the attraction, but they do look happy, so whatever!

why do people call her rojo caliente? they do look like a happy couple together and the kids look happy too

British Latin American @ 01/02/2009 at 4:18 pm

I agree with stephanie, pinkrose, and Love about not forgetting the father. Cynthia’s Nixon’s partner is a homewrecker.

#11= an idiot. Everyone else was somewhat logical, though slightly ignorant.

At least she’s happy, that’s all that matters, and I’m sure she has more sense than any of you are implying about remaining in contact with her husband from a very long marriage.

British Latin American @ 01/02/2009 at 4:50 pm

LuckyL= an ignorant, man-hating *****! What do you mean she shouldn’t remain in contact with her children’s father? By all accounts he was a very loving man and the father of the two kids. Ignorant *****!

Just Jared what do mean “and their children”, its cynthia nixons children NOT HER GIRLFRIENDS CHILDREN.

Lesbians cannot have children without a man remember

lakers fan in boston @ 01/02/2009 at 5:01 pm

i knew from the first time i show this chick on sex n the city she was a lesbo
she’s so ******* nasty, what guy would want her =p
her girlfriend looks like she’s on drugs

EWW NO OFFENCE BUT THAT AINT PRITTY THE WHOLE LESBIAN GAY THING IS WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AND THEY LOOK EWW SICK, IMAGINE THEM MAKING OUT YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

so these dudes were lesbian? I can’t believe this whole gay thing really insist themselves! and what about the kids? where did they came from? I lost track!

How are the children “theirs?” I belive their father, who was Nixon’s long time boyfriend, is involved in their lives. Anyway, I love Cynthia, I wish these two nothing but the best.

i didn’t kno she was gay, whatever floats your boat, i guess. lol

British Latin American @ 01/02/2009 at 4:50 pm

_____
Dumb c*nt, I only said that she would have the sense to remain in contact with her ex-husband in which she had a long marriage with, despite what some fools like you are saying. You can’t read nor comprehend either. Even dumber than I thought *yawn*

#8 I know this isn’t very pc but hasanyone else noticed how many lesbian and gay couples resemble each other to a remarkable degree? Narcissism? Just saying.

i really dont like that post jared
those kids are not their kids
they are cynthia’s and her ex partners kids
and no this isnt a thing about lesbains
if you saw a pic of these kids out with their dad and his new woman
and the caption read so so and their kids
that wouldnt be ok either
because that new woman is not and never will be their mother

hello kitty @ 01/03/2009 at 1:56 am

I met Cynthia Nixon, and she is beautiful and sweet.

hello kitty @ 01/03/2009 at 1:59 am

I can’t believe people write such untrue and horrible things about her. Words hurt, even if they are lies. I hope she knows how wonderful she is and laughs off these stupid comments.

phoenix007 @ 01/03/2009 at 5:21 am

Family is what you make of it. If it brings stability and happiness to the children and the adults, it should make no difference how the family dynamic is made up. We do not know the extent of interaction that Ms Nixon & the children have with the father, so the prejudicial diatribe is just pathetic. Get a life, live and let live, I’m sure none of you who have been so judgmental are perfect yourselves, look at your own lives before judging those of others. I wish Ms Nixon & her ‘family’ every happiness….

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All