AnnaLynne McCord: Bangin' Bikini Body!!!

AnnaLynne McCord: Bangin' Bikini Body!!!

90210 starlet AnnaLynne McCord rocks out a hot black bikini with gold-ring detailing as she chats away on her cell phone on the beach in Miami, Florida on Saturday (January 3).

Earlier this week, the 21-year-old actress hosted a New Year’s Eve Party at B.E.D. night club. Those dark locks she sported was most definitely a wig!

90210 returns with new episode “Of Heartbreaks and Hotels” on Tuesday, February 9 @ 8PM ET/PT on The CW.

15+ pictures inside of bikini babe AnnaLynne McCord

annalynne mccord bikini pictures 13
annalynne mccord bikini pictures 14
annalynne mccord bikini pictures 15

Jason Merritt/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
rqrewkerinhw @ 01/03/2009 at 2:14 pm

She’s very pretty, but eat something!

rqrewkerinhw @ 01/03/2009 at 2:14 pm

She’s very pretty, but eat something!

AnnaLynn has poor choice for the top portion of the bikini.

Twifanatic Amanda @ 01/03/2009 at 2:24 pm

Wow she has no boobs. and yeah she looks hot but thats all I can think of when I look at this.

Mrs. Cullen @ 01/03/2009 at 2:26 pm

Ok she has a totally hot body but you know she is barely eating to have a stomach that flat.

i want her body.
ahhahaha

#5 so what if she doesn’t have the biggest breasts ever?
it shows she isn’t insecure about herself that she needs a boob job.

That top is very unflattering for someone with no boobs.

Skinny, but long torso..

too thin :-/
little boobs

ew
that bikini top is too small for her xD

AnnaLynne is beyond gorgeous.
I like her body, but her belly button bothers me.
I like the bikini on her, but her boobs doesn’t fill out the top.
And just like what Penn said, “Go eat a cheese burger.”
;)
LoL totally kidding.
But she does need to eat something.

parisgirl @ 01/03/2009 at 3:19 pm

She has no boobs which makes me wonder how on Earth did she manage to get a bikini top that is too small? A mess. Add to that the concave stomach and you have a bangin’ bikini body… NOT.

I really hope she’s healthy cause she sure looks hungry.

she’s not that skinny, pretty normal weight, and such a great body!!! why should she go eat a hamburger, i know it’s a joke, but still…people are probably envious…

I admit, I’m so jealous!

Cin_Cin_Cindy @ 01/03/2009 at 3:23 pm

Shut up you jelaous *******!!! Who r u fat ****** to say that she’s too skinny? I’m tall and NATURALLY thin…. that’s right… NATURALLY thin! I eat whatever I want when I want and I won’t gain a pound!!! So HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

eat something!

she’s not skinny, she’s young, fit and healthy…she does not need to eat hamburgers. who cares if she does not have big boobs at least it aint fake. please ppl take a look at yourselves first in the mirror before critisizing other people.

The bikini, or the bikini top is toooo small for her. And she’s skinny, but she looks good! Love the sunglasses.

CAN SOME ONE TEL HAS SHE SHAVED HER BELLY? DO WHITE GIRLS DO THAT, REMOVE HAIR FROM BELLY?

She looks healthy and fabulous!

you can actually see pubic hair in some of the pics!!

Fix this webmaster…. 90210 returns with new episode ”Hello, Goodbye, Amen” on Tue, Jan 6, at 8 PM…..

palvasha… some girls don’t have hair on their bodies and some do.. for the ones that do, some may have thin light hair and some thick and dark. it’s a matter of genetics and heredity.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All