AnnaLynne McCord: Bangin' Bikini Body!!!

AnnaLynne McCord: Bangin' Bikini Body!!!

90210 starlet AnnaLynne McCord rocks out a hot black bikini with gold-ring detailing as she chats away on her cell phone on the beach in Miami, Florida on Saturday (January 3).

Earlier this week, the 21-year-old actress hosted a New Year’s Eve Party at B.E.D. night club. Those dark locks she sported was most definitely a wig!

90210 returns with new episode “Of Heartbreaks and Hotels” on Tuesday, February 9 @ 8PM ET/PT on The CW.

15+ pictures inside of bikini babe AnnaLynne McCord

annalynne mccord bikini pictures 14
annalynne mccord bikini pictures 15

Credit: ONeill/White; Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: AnnaLynne McCord, Bikini

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

rqrewkerinhw @ 01/03/2009 at 2:14 pm

She’s very pretty, but eat something!

rqrewkerinhw @ 01/03/2009 at 2:14 pm

She’s very pretty, but eat something!

AnnaLynn has poor choice for the top portion of the bikini.

Twifanatic Amanda @ 01/03/2009 at 2:24 pm

Wow she has no boobs. and yeah she looks hot but thats all I can think of when I look at this.

Mrs. Cullen @ 01/03/2009 at 2:26 pm

Ok she has a totally hot body but you know she is barely eating to have a stomach that flat.

i want her body.
ahhahaha

#5 so what if she doesn’t have the biggest breasts ever?
it shows she isn’t insecure about herself that she needs a boob job.

That top is very unflattering for someone with no boobs.

Skinny, but long torso..

too thin :-/
little boobs

ew
that bikini top is too small for her xD

AnnaLynne is beyond gorgeous.
I like her body, but her belly button bothers me.
I like the bikini on her, but her boobs doesn’t fill out the top.
And just like what Penn said, “Go eat a cheese burger.”
;)
LoL totally kidding.
But she does need to eat something.

parisgirl @ 01/03/2009 at 3:19 pm

She has no boobs which makes me wonder how on Earth did she manage to get a bikini top that is too small? A mess. Add to that the concave stomach and you have a bangin’ bikini body… NOT.

I really hope she’s healthy cause she sure looks hungry.

she’s not that skinny, pretty normal weight, and such a great body!!! why should she go eat a hamburger, i know it’s a joke, but still…people are probably envious…

I admit, I’m so jealous!

Cin_Cin_Cindy @ 01/03/2009 at 3:23 pm

Shut up you jelaous *******!!! Who r u fat ****** to say that she’s too skinny? I’m tall and NATURALLY thin…. that’s right… NATURALLY thin! I eat whatever I want when I want and I won’t gain a pound!!! So HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

eat something!

she’s not skinny, she’s young, fit and healthy…she does not need to eat hamburgers. who cares if she does not have big boobs at least it aint fake. please ppl take a look at yourselves first in the mirror before critisizing other people.

The bikini, or the bikini top is toooo small for her. And she’s skinny, but she looks good! Love the sunglasses.

CAN SOME ONE TEL HAS SHE SHAVED HER BELLY? DO WHITE GIRLS DO THAT, REMOVE HAIR FROM BELLY?

She looks healthy and fabulous!

you can actually see pubic hair in some of the pics!!

Fix this webmaster…. 90210 returns with new episode ”Hello, Goodbye, Amen” on Tue, Jan 6, at 8 PM…..

palvasha… some girls don’t have hair on their bodies and some do.. for the ones that do, some may have thin light hair and some thick and dark. it’s a matter of genetics and heredity.

she looks avarage, healthy.

but urrm..She …is showing hair down there.
A brazilian?

she has a great body! I’m jealous hahah
Love her on nip/tuck
cant wait for season 6

She looks good, she’s perfect. Women don’t need to shave their bellys or pubes.

I think it’s kind of a poor choice for “Hot Bikini Body”. That girl needs to eat a sandwhich….or two.

I agree that she is too thin and her bikini top looks awful. And she needs to cover up her plucked chicken looking pubic area.

cute body, but what an earth has she been doing? she’s got a bruise on her butt and a bruise on her thigh..

Robby rob rob @ 01/03/2009 at 5:36 pm

You guys are f[u]cking morons. She doesn’t need to eat any food, look at her damn arms and legs, they are plump. She has a toned core and all of a sudden you idiots think she needs to eat food. God damn you people make me sick.

um get a bigger bikini top

she should gain a few more weight. her hips is promising, but the whole thing is just skinny.

imaginaque @ 01/03/2009 at 6:11 pm

To whoever was complaining about Armani and others who wear Speedos because you think they show too much:

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell are half the people on about? She has a very good healthy figure! And she’s very pretty!

Hair to toes, stunningly gorgeous!

to think I used to have that figure before my babies lol.. sigh

and whats this your talking about? shaving hairy bellies? really? lol.. thats odd

backto1960 @ 01/03/2009 at 6:26 pm

B**** is not even a star yet and she’s acting like she’s all that. Its obvious that the whole thing is staged. She called/paid the paparazzi and she’s talking to no one on that phone. And the boobs squishing? child please!!

wow, people must be really fat these days to think she is too skinny. she’s not, she’s perfectly fine.

SHE SURE DOESN’T EAT MUCH.

Ribs aint hot…

She is Perfect.

It hurts to look at her, way too skinny!

She has a great physique! I have short legs too, but my stomach isn’t as flat as hers. She has a washboard stomach, I’m sooo jealous!!!!

I think she’s very pretty but who goes to the beach only to spend so much time attached to a mobile?, that’s a very sad way to look busy or important.

Skinny ass ***** needs to eat something.

Anastacia @ 01/03/2009 at 8:03 pm

SHE’S NOT TOO SKINNY!!!
_____________________
okay?! she’s just thin and doesn’t eat junk food all the time like… hmm you jealous b*tches!!

YEAH SHE HAS SMALL BOOBS – SO WHAT?!
___________________________________
there’re a lot of girls out there with small boobs, who look still hot!
and what do you expect her to do?? plastic surgery??!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS: you’re jealous… come on, get over it – that you’re not so lucky as she is…
____________________________________________________

She looks like the third Olsen.

I have to admit, she does have a pretty bangin’ body!

WorldSwimwear could have helped her breast look fuller.. Her abs are GREAT..

I can’t help but notice that all of the comments about her being “too skinny” are coming from girls.

Personally, I think she’s very HOT just the way she is.

she’s a hot skinny chick for sure! :)

she looks sick
too thin
eat something!!!!

This girl is NOT unhealthy. She is in shape and has a nice figure. No signs of an Eating Disorder here. I don’t see bones-just lean muscle.
I have a physique just like her and it bothers me so much that everyone is saying she is too skinny and ugly b/c shes
small chested…

DAMN give her props for having the confidence to ROCK A BIKINI among all worshiped women with big boobs.

God made her, me and thousands of other women with a similar body and it SUCKS that we are called “skinny *******” and accused of looking like boys.—you ******** degrade women with boob jobs but it’s you pricks you make those women go under the knife.

Ya’ll stop hatin’! She freakin’ hot. Admit it! LOL

imaginaque @ 01/04/2009 at 12:42 am

Her belly button is bizarre, you can almost see her pub*c hair. and she’s a nip slip waiting to happen. Attractive? I think not.

she looks gorgeous and rocks the bikini. and she’s all lean muscle wich means she’s not starving herself, she’s eating and excercising instead. i respect that some pople might not find her body attractive, but i think the majority here are just jealous women.

Bangin Bkini Body… Yeah right, young girls look at this and probably think i want to look like that. Seriously instead of bangin bikini body you should maybe write something else. I mean its obvious that she is waaaaaaaaay to skinny and has got no curves to her at all, she looks like a boy

all of you are double standards! Assley Titsdale has the same flat stomach yet nobody wanted her to eat more! Annalynne is gorgeous!

Josie Ann @ 01/04/2009 at 4:33 am

Hey! Where’s my Gerard Butler?

her proportions are not right.. she should wear a strapless top, underwire with some padding to add some feminine curves to that boyish body.

palin the freak @ 01/04/2009 at 5:48 am

honestly I thought what a hot belly shape but this belly button makes me puke . ok its her dads fault who cut it but damn its so freaky

She needs to eat some meat!!! Girl put on some weight ppplllllllleaaaaseeeee!!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/04/2009 at 9:21 am

…`no boobs… no ass – ;wack!!!!

yep folks: THIS IS A BIKINI-BODY INDEED!!
(minus that damn telephone)

She’s a hotty, people!

i love those sunnies.where can i get a pair like that anyone know?
she’s really toned.

overrated @ 01/04/2009 at 7:03 pm

Hell if she has a “boyish” body, then I am officially gay! I would hit that all night long! She is very pulchritidinous and the people that say otherwise, are just caviling. NOBODY is perfect, but she comes pretty darn close. I also love her voluptuous lips, yum, the things I would let her do with those!

Not a cute bikini top but she looks great though.

i hate that bikini,she dont hav to wear it.just naked her body

sexy babe @ 01/05/2009 at 7:57 am

i think she should show off her breast.the bikini is not suitable for her body shape. maybe a monokini will do. or a white shirt that can show off her nipple can attract more attention

holy **** she is toned!

sad banana @ 01/06/2009 at 5:35 pm

ok so i think she has one of the best bodies out there and she is beautiful. yes she is definatekly pear shaped…her top half is quite small. but at least she is not running around with fakies like audrina patridge. and i like her long torso. i have a short torso and i hate it. i wish my middle stretched longer but she is 5’7 and i am only 5’5. and i cant believe people think she is too skinny she is the best looking one on the show shenae and jessica stroup are the anorexic LOOKING obnes( i am not saying they have anorexia) i am just saying they should eat a cheeseburger. annalynne should just stay how she is and not lose anymore. her body is great like leighton meister and cheryl cole

i don’t think that she’s skinny..
she’s beautiful

@palvasha:
i think that she hasn’t shaved her belly..
she is blond so it’s normal

I have always dated girls that are in shape, only fat girls say eat something

gennifer78 @ 07/06/2009 at 7:28 pm

She looks amazing! And yes she does have boobs….. nice to see a celbrity that does not have big fake tits for a change. And i have a flat stomach and 6 pac and i eat everything in site. She is not too thin and i am sure she eats.. just not junk food like every other fat ass lazy ameican who eats too much and sits on their ass and wants to blam mcdonalds because they are fat :)

essa loirinha é linda! tem um peito gostoso e deve ser bem vagabunda!

I LOVE HER BELLY BUTTON!

@erin: really her body is fantastic

Her bellybutton is one of her sexy features!

@erin: Her bellybutton is actually one of her sexy features!

****… Jealous. She’s so thin but not unhealthily thin, and she’s so toned :(( i could break down in tears now :/

@simona:

no she has a tone but but you’d be quite ignorant to say that she’s what is considered ‘normal weight.’