Rihanna: Christmas With Chris Brown's Family!

Rihanna: Christmas With Chris Brown's Family!

Rihanna celebrates the Christmas holiday with boyfriend Chris Brown family in Goochland, Virginia (He’s originally from Tappahannock).

The 20-year-old Bajan beauty also brought along some of her family as well. These are some of the cutest pictures of the couple ever!

On December 30, the twosome was spotted at McDonald’s in Henrico County, Virginia. They arrived in style in his blue Lamborghini!

Shortly after, Rihanna flew to London to celebrate New Year’s Eve at trendy nightclub Movida.

rihanna christmas chris brown family 01
rihanna christmas chris brown family 02
rihanna christmas chris brown family 03
rihanna christmas chris brown family 04

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Cute! Too adorable…it looked like they had fun. I like Rihanna’s dress; and everyone looks so happy.

Stolen pics or what?

awww…i think they r a cute couple……but isnt rihanna older than himm????

she is so beautiful
they are both so cute together – and their families seem amazing.

they;re watching Napolean Dynamite!
my fave

Banjoplayer @ 01/04/2009 at 6:07 pm

#4 Nothing wrong with the woman being older than the guy (though in this case she’s barely older, only like a year or something!)

My question, how did anyone get these pics? They kind of look private, were they on MySpace or officially released or something? They don’t strike me as the type that sell their family holiday pics to a magazine ro something…

cute . . .but I doubt that they wanted such private pics released. Obviously they were stolen . . .or a family member sold them out . . .how sad. They do look cute though :)

cute but Rihanna looks like a dude.

a realist @ 01/04/2009 at 6:15 pm

What a lovely couple.. RiRi is so beautiful.

who is the girl in the back?
she’s pretty.

What’s up with Rihanna’s hair?

pr person @ 01/04/2009 at 6:19 pm

stolen pics? maybe..
or photos leaked by her pr team. more likely.

purple rain, purple rain

week old photos posted now.
JJ needed to make bank.

aren’t these personal pictures?

Rihanna’s looking more and more like prince everyday

Maybe a relative sold them out or the place that developed the film?

looks like two teenage boys

The family/friends might be looking to profit, but I think this one has learned to work the publicity machine. She’s getting overexposed.

This chick is ******* ugly.

Are you ever going to refer to her other than “the Bajan beauty”? It is getting kinda old.

sooo cute. I live right next to goochland county – he must live within like 1/2 an hour – I had no idea.

Cute but we know CB is on the downlow.

I guess these kind of leaks help his sexy/hetero image. I wonder where Melissa was?

American Idol @ 01/04/2009 at 6:48 pm

Since when is Chris dating Kelis?

Are these recent photos?
I haven’t seen them on any blogs.

cute showmance

are they still denying they are a couple? seems like that would take too much energy

I’m really not believing this relationship for some reason. I also am curious as to how these “private” photos have risen to the surface.

The girl standing behind them is adorable. Rihanna looks like Woody Woodpecker.

chris's #1 fan @ 01/04/2009 at 7:06 pm

they are not cute together .chris and jordin sparks are a better
couple because jordin dosent dress trasshy.i also feel bad for rihanna, because people might stop buying her albums if they
think that she goes with chris who is super hot ,super cute,and super
fine !!!!!!!!!!!

i always knew chris came from ugly people
just look at him!

LMAO lala that’s not even Chris’ family…it’s Rihanna’s…I think they all came up to VA…I don’t even see his family in any of these pics…

We Love Obama family @ 01/04/2009 at 10:31 pm

They are sooo cute together.

@#21 (karl_j) – She is from Barbados, and we are either known as “Barbadians” or the “Bajans” – so what else do you want them to refer to her as – she is definitely not American, or Puerto Rican or anything else – what is your issue with that? I think that is silly.

Also, I first saw the link to these photos on her website – one of the “fans” included the link in the comments section from http://www.RienqueRihanna.FR posted across the photos, ever since that I have seen them on MTO claiming they were exclusive to them, and now here on justjared.

Honestly the photos look as though she (Rihanna) was having some kind of emotional moment as this is her first Christmas away from her real home, perhaps they were leaving or something, but she looks teary-eyed in the photo with big brother.

…. @ Chris’ #1 fan – comment #32 – I think you are Jordan Sparks making that comment – you need to get over it – Chris said the “No Air” video was just for the camera, there was no kind of chemistry between them, at least he did not feel it – SO GET OVER IT SOON MY DEAR!!!! Chris does not seem to like kids that kind of way – he loves RIHANNA – comprende!!!!

Is that Rihanna’s family? Looks like her sister got the looks and hopefully the singing talent too.

She doesn’t have a sister STUPID. It’s her cousin and brothers. Jordin would look like a giant with Chris. Have you seen her lately ? They are cute but someone’s family member is making money on these photos, which is sick.

THAT CHICK IN THE PHOTO IS CUTE. DOUBT SHE’S RELATED TO FUGHANNA.

WHY WOULD CHRIS BE INTERESTED IN JORDIN? SHE’S A GIRL. LOL.

No leak. Just another publicity stunt, like the Jay-Z rumor they used to launch her career.

they look cool

rihanna’s got such a beautiful face it lights up when she smiles

I LOVE RiRi… go them!

How did you get hold of the pics??

@lol – your hatred will spew over in your own family if you don’t watch it – Jordin has a crush on Chris that’s why she is the one to get over it – if he likes men then she needs to understand that – so tell your girl the what the business is – and yes she (Jordin) is a very heavy girl – she won’t fit in his Lamborghini very well – they will probably have to tow it. – she is such a misfit anyways.

THE NICE LOOKING CHICK IN THE PHOTO IS RIHANNA’S COUSIN – WHAT YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!! WANT TO EVEN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HER TOO – STOP HATING AND SHOW SOME LOVE YOU JEALOUS CREEP!

Do people really believe Jordin Sparks spends her days posting here? The woman has a career of her own and I doubt she passes her days posting at JJ. Amazing what an obsessed fan will try to pass off as truth.

Agree, the release of these photos is suspect and most likely for p.r. purposes. The whole “are they or aren’t they” game keeps Rihanna’s name in the spotlight and is a good distraction from her lack of musical talent.

Rihanna looks like a guy here.

Jenny Craig @ 01/05/2009 at 11:30 am

Jordan likes Chris but he doesn’t like her because she is a lard-ass.

It’s a shame that you haven’t made it until you’re a gay. Get real he’s into pxss. whether or not he’s going to be with her forever, who cares. he’s hitting it now. They are young and having fun. the families are breaking bread so it’s semi serious. but i wouldn’t say a marriage is on the horizon no matter how much bling she wears. (unless they do a Janet Jackson). Anyway, the pics are for everyone to eat them up, which all of you are doing…later.

lol@Rihanna’s fan calling people haters while dissing a poor girl’s weight. The hypocrisy is always amusing for sure.

I heard Chris Brown is into p*ss too. Old Lady p*ss, so maybe that explains the hook-up with Rihanna who’s been looking much older than her alleged twenty years. Would love to see a birth ceritificate. Not sure if she’s straight as there are too many reports and boobie grabbing pics floating around. Has nothing to do with having made it. She just hasn’t been very discreet.

The ***** needs to stop ripping off Prince’s hairdo.

I’m buying special lightbulbs, using less heat, and driving less to save energy so that she can fly to London for a party????? Something’s wrong with this picture!

@Zee – Be real – is Jordin not a heavy girl – yes or no? The answer is obviously yes she is – so I was keeping it real – what’s your issue with that – SHE IS A HEAVY, CHUNKY GIRL (VERY)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS SIZE GIRL, FAT GIRL, I DON’T KNOW HOW ELSE TO SAY IT – THAT IS NOT DISSING IT IS THE TRUTH – SO FACE IT…… PRETTY DARN SURE SHE IS COMFORTABLE WITH HERSELF WHY CAN’T YOU?

raisa al salemy @ 01/05/2009 at 6:14 pm

nicefamily chris brown and you and rihanna are really cute together

Poor Chris…

That ***** he’s fake dating looks like a dude. Her cousin is a hottie but she looks young. He’ll have to wait a few years before he upgrades.

You gotta give Chris Brown props. The guycan sing. Now Rihanna, her songs sound like she’s learning phonics instead of actually singing.

ok they are not beautiful!rihanna is like a pig when she is without makeup!and oor chris that he found so bad girlfriend!
and she cant sing!
in short:rihanna SUCKS

rihannafan @ 01/06/2009 at 6:38 pm

JEALOUSY IS HARMFUL……..TSK……..TSK

LIVE YUH LIFE RIHANNA ………..

100% BAJAN BEAUTY

Chrisbrownlover @ 01/06/2009 at 8:38 pm

I hate rihanna!!!!shes a w****! she better not be engagged to Chris Brown!Chris Brown you can do better then that!!shes cheating on you!Rihanna if u do marry Chris Brown dont hurt him cuz ull regret it!!!!!!

If the woman in the back is Chris brown’s mom she doesnt look so happy about Rihanna.

you hella wrong 4 dat you shouldnt marry rhinna fat forehead ass im beat her ass wen i catch her ass ima **** dat ***** up imma be at her concert imma pull her azz off dat stage she cant take care of u like i can so you need to give me her promise ring she cant do it like i can okay hit me up on my yahoo page my friend want to fucck rhinna up so bad she serious with her ugly azz get wit it ***** dat ***** look like a man wit her ugly azz and chris you hella dumb for going wit dat ugly azz manly azz ***** she dont even calm you she say dat yall r friends and dats it i bet at dat ***** gotta **** dat why she didnt let you hit it yet if she did go to the doctor cause i kno that she gave you something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW yEA THEsE PEOPLE R RiGHt YA DO MAKe A REALLY GOOD COUPLE…CUz SHEz A REALLY PRETTy GiRL & UR A REALLY CUTE BOii……!!!

janelmcduffieoryoungnel @ 01/30/2009 at 2:25 pm

I HATE RIHANNA

they are sooooooooo cute!!!!!

i think that rihanna is a **** and she will get her ass beat by me and dats my man chris breezy dats y she got her ass beat by him and she really diserved it to , and she’s a dumb ass *****

awww they look so cut……

awww they look so cute

HEY CHRIS BROWN WAT YOU DOING NOW OH THATS TO BAD YOU CANT DO NOTHING BUT I CAN HELP YOU THOUGH BUT IT MIGHT NOT WORK BUT WE CAN SEE BUT NOE

Jazzyjojo @ 09/04/2010 at 9:08 pm

That is so F-ing adorable!
I love Chris Brown and Rihanna.
WOW!

Jazzyjojo @ 09/04/2010 at 9:29 pm

I luv a cute couple,but I think dat CB is on da downlow.
Rihanna’s a real pretty girl,but be sure 2 know NO SEX before ur married!