Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer: A Cabo New Year

Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer: A Cabo New Year

Jennifer Aniston and boyfriend John Mayer celebrate New Year’s together at a beachside villa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on Thursday (January 1).

Aniston had rented the place with pals Sheryl Crow, Courteney Cox (and husband David Arquette) and Laura Dern (with husband Ben Harper).

Mayer and his two brothers had rented a nearby villa.

“I had the best holiday season since I was a little boy,” Mayer recently wrote on his official blog. Wonder why!!!

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer having a Cabo New Year…

jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 01
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 02
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 03
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 04
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 05
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 06
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 07
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 08
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 09
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 10
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 11

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

Oh God, who cares!? Now she has her own ugly sex toy just like Brad has his….whoopee.

Jennifer Anniston has a great body!!! I just love her. Saw Marley and Me the other Day and it was A+++++++++++++++++++++++

You go girl! Keep seeking out the happiness – we love you!

Marley and Me Rocks! So glad to see Jennifer getting some down time with the people she loves.

J.A. amd JM look so awesome together!!! Jen is such a sweetie!!!

Oh I would love to have spent the weekend with this group. I can see why John Mayer says it was his best since childhood. I would think this would be a funny and fun crowd to hang out with for New Years!

Jennifer Anniston I am so jealous of your FABU body girl. I work out all the time and dont look close to how you look. Keep it up! You are sure motivation for me and alot of 30 something year old women.

Could it be love?

Thanks JJ love the pics!

karma for brad @ 01/05/2009 at 12:22 am

I bet they celebrated like crazy!!
Jen’s movie is #1 TWO WEEKENDS IN A ROW!!!

BenButt is still languishing in 3rd place! lololoolololol

KARMA
KARMA
KARMA

Oh I hope it is real love for this couple…

HAHAHAHAHA @ 01/05/2009 at 12:24 am

Karma is a beeeotch! It is about time it started swinging in her direction. Congrats on Marley and Me!!

JARED,
Thank you so much for this thread!!
_________________________
ELLIE,JEN FAN AND BET,
Look at these great pictures of our couple.They look so good together!

Jennifer fan @ 01/05/2009 at 12:28 am

I am such a Jennifer Anniston Fan. After she went through that public divorce with Loser Brad Pitt and stayed so positive through the constant press when her heart was breaking. I pray that she is actually getting some big time happiness back in her life.

karma for brad @ 01/05/2009 at 12:29 am

M&M
Domestic: $106,510,000
+ Foreign: $1,755,397
= Worldwide: $108,265,397
Ben’sButtbaby
Domestic: $79,011,000
+ Foreign: $2,350,000
= Worldwide: $81,361,000
KARMA
KARMA
KARMA

John you are one lucky dude. You have a funny sweet smart and sexy woman with the number one movie out in America!!! I know it is good times for you guys

karma for brad @ 01/05/2009 at 12:32 am

The number #1 movie, breaking records and a box office hit, a PERFECT body and a hot young boyfriend.

KARMA!!!!

Poor Loons, this has to hurt!!!

How is it that Brad gets any kind of nomination for his stinker of a movie before it even comes out?
Marley and Me – I laughed I cried it was such a great movie about life. I hated Brad Pitt’s movie. It just didnt flow for me. It in NO way was entertaining.

Jennfier fan @ 01/05/2009 at 12:35 am

JARED,
Thank you so much for this thread!!
_________________________
ELLIE,JEN FAN AND BET,
Look at these great pictures of our couple.They look so good together!

They look so good together! Jennifer is going to have a super 2009. I know that Brad and Angie get all the props for the baby collecting, but, I believe the tide is about to change – while they are changing mountains of diapers.

Keep the Jennifer Anniston Pictures coming. She is so beautiful inside an out! I know that Brad is sneeking some peaks at the pics too!

Jennifer fan,
I have never talked to you before,but I’am so happy to see these pictures as you are. I believe 2009 will be change for the better for this couple. Jennifer looks beautiful and John handsome!

Love these pics!! Love that white dress she has on!! thanks JJ for posting this. I will keep coming back as long as you keep this up!! Live a happy life, Jen!!

they seem to be having so much fun together. sure.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All