Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer: A Cabo New Year

Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer: A Cabo New Year

Jennifer Aniston and boyfriend John Mayer celebrate New Year’s together at a beachside villa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on Thursday (January 1).

Aniston had rented the place with pals Sheryl Crow, Courteney Cox (and husband David Arquette) and Laura Dern (with husband Ben Harper).

Mayer and his two brothers had rented a nearby villa.

“I had the best holiday season since I was a little boy,” Mayer recently wrote on his official blog. Wonder why!!!

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer having a Cabo New Year…

jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 01
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 11

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

YAY for Jen!!!!! this is her year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen and John are gorgeous together!!!!!

The photos of them together are so grainy it could be a maid for all we know. Real couples fly together and share a residence. You only stay with your married friends if you aren’t actually together.

jade @ 01/05/2009 at 12:26 am JARED,
Thank you so much for this thread!!
_________________________
ELLIE,JEN FAN AND BET,
Look at these great pictures of our couple.They look so good together!********************************************
Hey Jade Jen Fan & Bet
Wow Jared thanks for the thread.. I’m so happy girls. I love them together. Jen is so in love & so is John.. I new he was there..
Why can’t everyone just wish Jen & John happiness..
Then comes marriage then comes the baby in the baby carriage..
Thanks Jade for including all of us!!! your so sweet…

so not together.. John always makes Jen pay for their trips. He actually paid this time.

It just hit me! @ 01/05/2009 at 1:02 am

All of Jen’s men post Brad have been younger than her!

Cougar? nah. insecure and in need of worship only boys who still have wet dreams can provide?

Yeah of course you fans are happy, she’s back to flashing her body – the only thing she’s still got, since she’s boring as hell – all over the place! She’s got a hit movie, so what? She won’t get any noms for it, it was bound to do well because it’s a dog at Christmas, and she has a boyfriend who likes to pee on his girlfriends. I would be proud too!

Delusional.

ellie,dear
I’am so glad you seen my comment. I was just ready to check out and
saw these beautiful pictures. This place is so gorgeous. I knew John was there too,because Ben Harper wasn’t in any pictures,except just
the ones at the airport,arriving in Mexico. Our couple is beautiful together!

John you’re scre..ed… good luck to you buddy! You have one HIGH maintenance gal on your hands. Don’t be sorry when it all goes south. You’ve come far away from where you started. You’re not recognizable anymore to your fans. Not the same John anymore.

Hi Jen Fan
I’ve never spoken to you before but Jen and John are gonna the greatest 2009. What a start I love them together.
Take care ………………………………………ellie

jade @ 01/05/2009 at 1:09 am ellie,dear
I’am so glad you seen my comment. I was just ready to check out and
the ones at the airport,arriving in Mexico. Our couple is beautiful together!
***************************************************
I was gonna check out to. The other site was agitating me…And then I seen this and saw your name right away.. I knew he was there to.
They were hanging out with everyone , George, Leo , bar , ect..They must of had a blast..
It says that John wrote something on his blog I’m gonna check it out.
Oh I’m so happy.. Jen really deserves to be happy.. Happy 2009 off to a great start…..my sweet Jade..BRB

karma for jen @ 01/05/2009 at 1:25 am

hehe @ 01/05/2009 at 1:00 am Where’s Saint Angelina been lately? When that article in the NY Times was published she suddenly disappeared. She’s probably calculating her next publicity stunt.
—————————————————–
I think Angelina is busy with preparing her (and Brad’s) red carpet dress for Golden Globe and SAG, which your dear Jen will not even be invited no matter how much times she shows her body in public. Karma.

auntgelina @ 01/05/2009 at 1:30 am

thanks Jared for these beautiful pics

Jen is amazing!

she deserves the very best after all the hell BRANDgelina put her through
for no good reason

GO JEN! She’s am inspiration…plus she is GORGEOUS!

justcheckinin @ 01/05/2009 at 1:33 am

You’ve had me banned for quite some time there JJ. I hear you’re desperate for hits and I came back to see if you have lifted any bans now that you’ve come over the the LIGHTED side and quite pandering to a bunch of loons. Fair and balanced…..okay I”m gonna hit submit and see if it goes through…if NOT….I’ll let the other Jen likers know you’re STILL a loon.

karma for brad @ 01/05/2009 at 1:35 am

Jen’s been to the GG. She has a two noms and a win.
She’s been to ths SAGs. She was nominated twice.

Brad will NEVER get the Oscar he has been begging for for the past 3 years.

I wonder if Jen will attend the before night Oscar party again. I wonder if Jolie will chicken out again like she did last time???

@Jennfier fan – Comment #21 @ 01/05/2009 at 12:35 am JARED,
Thank you so much for this thread!!
_________________________
ELLIE,JEN FAN AND BET,
Look at these great pictures of our couple.They look so good together!

They look so good together! Jennifer is going to have a super 2009. I know that Brad and Angie get all the props for the baby collecting, but, I believe the tide is about to change – while they are changing mountains of diapers.

________________________

Great pics. I guess that squashes the breakup rumours. I think Jen will have a great 2009. Loved Marley and Me. Owen and Jen were great in it. Of course, I will not forget Marley in being sweet as well.

Anonymous @ 01/05/2009 at 1:39 am

not really together are they ? just like the premiere ? ..the showmance is over soon, wait and see. The truth is they are friends acting for the camera until she marries someone else.

I am sorry, but how can anyone really believe that this relationship is for real. And how can any of you Jennifer fans actually WANT her to be with John? He is such a douche, especially after he totally made her look stupid with his rant to the paparazzi about how he broke up with her cause he did not want to lie to her and make it seem like he wanted the same things as her. And the fact that she has gone back to him, whether for real or for publicity, just makes her seem pathetic. The media has been calling her desperate for ages and this certainly is not helping that image. I loved her when she was on friends and have no idea what has happened. And sorry, but it really does seem that she leads of shallow existence of either working or sunning herself in Mexico.

Hi Ellie and Bet:

I will wish them happiness.

Great happiness to Jen and John!

Anonymous @ 01/05/2009 at 1:44 am

#30 : totally right, that is why he was staying with his brother and partying there without her all weekend. CAA are making distance in the showmance until she marries someone else. John Mayer is a publicity seeker who will do ANYTHING for attention. This is a contract he signed on with to do just that. Mayer has a separate partner in reality and soon, as per the contract, Mayer leaves this showmance for no reason. “no hard feeling” and ambiguous reasons are issued so nobody is to blame (same with the other people CAA hired, Bouma, Vaughn etc…). Jen is someone else’s wife and John knows that. Jen has other plans…..wait and see……I know…….

Jade,

Hi sweet one. Hope things are going well for you. Back to the old grind tomorrow so can’t stay on here long but I wanted to say Hi and great pics. (he, he).

I’ll talk with you soon.

ellie,dear
The other thread was getting to me too. I used caps on this thread,so
you would see your name. I mentioned jen fan,but she usually is on in the daytime.The one I comment to isn’t on tonight.
_____________________
I bet they all had a blast too,ellie.Especially,if John and Ben were jammin on their guitars,for the group!

Hey Jade
I went to the blog, actually John is really an intelligent writer as I’m reading I know he can’t say Jens name or speak about her.. But he is speaking about new years in his own words how great it was..And how happy 2009 will be..
I’ll be here for a little while I’m so tired…

Hey Jade
I’ll be here for a little while I’m so tired…

karma for brad @ 01/05/2009 at 1:47 am

Jennifer is a MEMBER of the Academy. A voting MEMBER! lol
Has Jolie or PItt been invited to be part of the academy?

KARMA!