Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Heidi Montag TV Wedding in the Works

Heidi Montag TV Wedding in the Works

The Hills villain Spencer Pratt admits his marriage to Heidi Montag on November 19 in Mexico was fake — but only because he was uninformed.

“I didn’t even know you have to legalize a wedding,” Spencer claims to In Touch. “I thought growing up, you say ‘I do’ and you’re married.”

Heidi agrees.

“We had our elopement, and to me, that counts,” she said. “But we’re going to have a bigger wedding for friends and family.”

Vows Spencer, “We’ll definitely have it on TV because of the fans and haters.”

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Lillianne @ 01/06/2009 at 1:34 pm

The bigger wedding is not for friends and family IT’S FOR MONEY!

Stop posting about these losers! Nobody cares. They need to just go away.

Thank you for vowing to foist your wedding upon us, the viewing public lol. Is there anything this avaricious couple won’t do for money?

LMFAO!! fans?! He seriously thinks they have fans?!

Wow, they both look quite orange.
Disgusting media whores.

African Girl @ 01/06/2009 at 1:52 pm

The wedding was fake? Noooooo! Really? Well I for one I’m shocked, shocked I tells ya. This is not the kinda thing you’d expect from a couple who fakes everything from eating breakfast to batting an eye. :roll:

LOL. What fans? I think there are just haters for these two.
The only reason I am commenting is to ask JustJared to please stop writing about these two. I am just going to stop coming to this site if I have to see articles about them.

Do not procreate….the IQ would be embarrassing. What a duo of dummies.

************* @ 01/06/2009 at 2:22 pm

I KNOW I WON’T BE WATCHING… HOW LAME!

LolaSvelt @ 01/06/2009 at 2:24 pm

They must be rather dumb to not know that you have to legalise a marriage.

Ignorance is no excuse, neither is just plain stupidity.

New resolution Jared, no more of “Dumb and Dumber”! Please for our weak stomachs stop posting about them!

Well I don’t think they have that many fans, so we’ll say for the HATERS only xD

God I hate that guy , is so full of s h i t

these 2 are so ridiculous its almost funny

They didn’t know they had to legalize a wedding?! God!

Go suck a... @ 01/06/2009 at 3:09 pm

wow my life is complete

how sad..

Who Cares @ 01/06/2009 at 3:24 pm

PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. THEY WILL EVENTUALLY DISAPPEAR!

In Austria we would say: they are as dumb as bread

I cant’ stand these two!! they are totally stupid, where are their brains?? He’s an *******, and she’s a bimbo. OMG!! can they just leave???

I am just sure the American public is waiting anxiously for the movie to air so we all can rush out and see something worth seeing……lol

Do they ever get any AIR to their brains? I mean who does not know you need to legalize a marriage for it to be actually legal.

Hiedi and SPencer: OPEN A WINDOW and BREATHE IN deeply!!!!

jeez man, shave already.

Wow, ofcourse it was “fake”, even if they would elope in Bahamas or whatever it would not be legal. Haha, for the fans and FOR THE HATERS!? Why do they even care so much about the haters and why do they even care about earning money all the time!? I’m sure that all celebrities/actress/etc wants to earn money.. but they are like “money, money!!!! Want some money!!!.” Yuck.

Ana' says @ 01/06/2009 at 4:05 pm

my gawd, will these 2 dou.ches just find a black hole to fall into………

THEY ARE OFFICIALLY STUPID ALL OVER AGAIN!! Why do you post these, JJ?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All