Jennifer Garner Welcomes Second Daughter

Jennifer Garner Welcomes Second Daughter

Jennifer Garner and husband Ben Affleck welcomed their second daughter in Los Angeles on Tuesday (January 6).

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck gave birth to a baby girl,” the actress’s rep confirms to JustJared.com.

The baby’s name and other details have not been released yet.

Jen and Ben (both 36) also have a 3-year-old daughter Violet.

After a few false alarms, their new daughter has finally arrived! Congrats to the happy family!!!

Got name suggestions for their new daughter?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All

Congratulations Ben Jen & violet to your new addition Chase…

happy new year @ 01/07/2009 at 12:13 am

i wonder if Chase Milan will have dimples like Violet? that would be soooo cute!

Only JLo can give you boys Ben.

Congratulations to them – glad it’s a healthy baby.

Hopefully they’ll name her something better than Dolly (which is OK) and Charlie (confusing as it’s not a nickname) – names given to Jerry O’Connell’s twin girls.

They called it Chase because Ben wanted a boy, but he got a girl instead, only Jlo can give you boys Ben or Gwyneth she had a boy too.

congrats!

How about these names? LOL

Azelea Rose Garner Affleck
Begonia
Bluebell
Cala Lily Garner Affleck lol
Daisy
Jasmine
Yasmin

Maybe, Victoria

yep, it’s Chase Milan Garner Affleck :) i heard it on E! news! congrats to the Afflecks.

sallie jay @ 01/07/2009 at 12:30 am

it’s confirmed Chase Milan is Violet’s beautiful baby sister

Jenn, ask for a divorce, WILL YA?

what? why would they use such a masculine name for a girl! Violet is so feminine. Ben must of named the baby because Chase is a boy’s name.

bridget b. @ 01/07/2009 at 12:41 am

i heard on E! that they named her Chase Milan Affleck . aaw, cute baby girl.

my sister’s boyfriend’s name is Chase. I guess it’s cute for a girl.

someone show me where they confirmed the name besides the comments here

It’s not on E!’s site so I choose to be in denial of Chase Milan

lindsay w. @ 01/07/2009 at 12:50 am

i heard it on vh1! They confirmed the name is Chase Milan Garner Affleck. I think it’s pretty.

Adele @ 01/07/2009 at 12:44 am

It’s not on E!’s site so I choose to be in denial of Chase Milan

I asked my sister and she heard it on television that it’s Chase Milan garner Affleck,. I live in florida & she’s in san Diego. That’s what i got !
congrats to the afflecks.

napolean dynomite @ 01/07/2009 at 12:56 am

dude, i heard they named their baby girl Chase Milan . Ben probably wanted a boy, ha ha !

debra2009 @ 01/07/2009 at 1:00 am

well, Chase Milan is better than some celebrity names. Anything is better than Zuma Nesta Rock. Congrats on baby chase.

Damn! It’s just such an ugly name. Violet is such a cute name.

Adele @ 01/07/2009 at 12:44 am

It’s not on E!’s site so I choose to be in denial of Chase Milan

why are you in denial? you don’t like the name? it’s adorable! happy birthday baby chase !!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully you have mommy’s dimples.

How wonderful! I hope all is well with Mom and baby. Congrats to them!

I think they should of switched it and named her Milan Chase. That would be prettier :)

oh, violet’s a big sis! i hope Chase MIlan has dimples and chubby cheeks. The other celebrity whose girl’s name is Chase is Tboz from TLC.

debra77 ~ i dont spend my time naming folks on the net! but i guess you have time for all of that, huh! stfu or talk to someone who cares…

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All