Jennifer Garner Welcomes Second Daughter

Jennifer Garner Welcomes Second Daughter

Jennifer Garner and husband Ben Affleck welcomed their second daughter in Los Angeles on Tuesday (January 6).

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck gave birth to a baby girl,” the actress’s rep confirms to JustJared.com.

The baby’s name and other details have not been released yet.

Jen and Ben (both 36) also have a 3-year-old daughter Violet.

After a few false alarms, their new daughter has finally arrived! Congrats to the happy family!!!

Got name suggestions for their new daughter?

Photos: SGaboury/Filmmagic
Posted to: Ben Affleck, Celebrity Babies, Jennifer Garner

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All

Congrats, Jen, Ben & Violet i hope they will name her with beautiful
name

they should name there daughter Valerie

Congrats to the happy couple.

congratulations on your second daughter
i cant wait to hear the name
have a happy new year and take it easy jen

bambamswife @ 01/07/2009 at 9:37 am

Congrats Ben and Jen. They always look so nice and happy.
I’ll tell you what is ugly hello_world is people like you saying bad things about children. Maybe that is why the world is so ugly now hello_world.

Congrats!! how about Bethany?? my name :P

Congrats!! how about Bethany?? my name :P

yes, i heard it’s Milan Chase! My sister’s friend works @ the hospital Jen delivered at! :P

jackson @ 01/07/2009 at 11:30 am yes, i heard it’s Milan Chase! My sister’s

correction :Chase Milan Garner Affleck!

I heard they named their new baby Lilac.

Congratulation Violet’s father and Mother ,
Sorry for my english, Now , i speak french,

On s’en fout.
Les films de Ben affleck et de sa femme sont nul à chier. (Hors sujet).
En france, On aime pas ces acteurs.

PS : Les Français vous aime pas.

Parabéns para os papais!!!

Lilly @ 01/07/2009 at 11:36 am I heard they named their new baby Lilac.

no, they named the girl Chase Milan !!!! it’s been leaked yesterday but i don’t know why they haven’t announced it!

lakers fan in boston @ 01/07/2009 at 3:45 pm

congrats jen!

Lindz lynn @ 01/07/2009 at 3:45 pm

congrats to ben and jen, i think Riley Rose is a pretty name

Chase Milan is a cool name. Sounds like a filmstar already!

lydia, lilah, natalie, dylan,ellanora

kayla in nj @ 01/07/2009 at 5:00 pm

i love Tiffany, Melanie, And Tiffany.
other suggestions: Sydney, Ella, Emma, Sophia, Isabella, Taylor.

yay ;P finally:P so happy for them (: I just hope they name her something normal.. at least not as bad as ashlee and pete’s kid :s

kayla in nj @ 01/07/2009 at 5:05 pm

correction i meant Tiffany, Melanie, and Natalie! my bad :)

They should name her Rose or Scarlet like the color!

well since tehir first child is VIOLET, maybe they should call they next one..uh..VELVET ROSE AFLLECK :]

Anne Gabrielle @ 01/07/2009 at 6:34 pm

OMG! Chase Milan? Are you serious? Do celebrities think their kids are GODS who can’t have average names like we, ordinary people? It’s ironic, when they are the ones who keep saying that they want their children to have a normal life and not to be famous…Well, I simply don’t get it.
Violet is such a cute name and I was sure they would come up with another lovely name again, but CHASE MILAN is even an OFFENSE to the poor child! I get mad at parents who do that. My sis is a lawyer and she’ always shows me people that go on justice, to change their names. Most of them have “crazy hippy” ´parents! It’s stupid. Name your dog differently, but NOT youtr kid.!

kayla in nj @ 01/07/2009 at 6:58 pm

i personally dont find the name Chase Milan appealing(at all!) but it was never confirmed, ive heard its Ava Elizabeth as well.
now i could see having Chace for a boy(notice its a c not an s though) because ive heard that before.

Adoring Fan @ 01/07/2009 at 8:06 pm

Does anybody have an official press release from their rep? If not, I will wait to hear the baby’s name from a proper announcement.

Congrats again to the Garner-Afflecks on the birth of their 2nd child.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All