Tue, 06 January 2009 at 11:47 am
Jerry O'Connell Shows Off Twins' Footprints
- Jerry O’Connell is one proud papa.
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt celebrate NYE together.
- The Bachelor host Chris Harrison blogs about the first episode of the ABC reality show.
- Kristin Cavallari hits the beach.
- Sean Penn and Josh Brolin share sweet nothings at NY Critics Circle Awards.
- Katie Holmes injects New York City.
- Paris Hilton is shimmery in silver.
- Lily Allen‘s Facebook threatens Katy Perry.
- Sheryl Crow shops for a new nest.
- Tara Reid is getting straight A’s in rehab.
- Michael Cera dons a wig!
- Rihanna and Chris Brown are reportedly engaged. Daily News sources say Chris popped the question on New Year’s Eve and Rihanna was sporting a huge diamond on her ring finger after performing with Chris at London’s 02 arena.
- Apple CEO Steve Jobs, who’s skipping today’s Macworld conference for the first time in a decade, revealed yesterday that his gaunt face and emaciated frame are the result of a treatable hormone imbalance. Experts say his current medical problems are likely linked to the malignant tumor that was removed from his pancreas in 2004.
- Gary Oldman married musician Alexandra Edenborough at the Presidio Chapel in Santa Barbara, Calif., at 6 p.m. on Dec 31. The newlyweds then had dinner with friends at San Ysidro Ranch.
- Tobey Maguire is co-producing a film version of the Off-Broadway musical “Rock of Ages.”
- Scrubs begins its eighth and presumably final season on ABC tonight. The network picked up the show when it ended its NBC run in May.
- In celebration of Black History Month, Ludacris will headline the Hip Hop 101 concert on February 21 at the Los Angeles Sports Arena. Keri Hilson will also perform. More acts will be announced later.
Just Jared on Facebook