Brad Pitt Denies Angelina Jolie Affair

Brad Pitt Denies Angelina Jolie Affair

Brad Pitt proudly proclaims that his partner Angelina Jolie is NOT a homewrecker. Here’s what the 45-year-old Curious Case of Benjamin Button star had to say in W Magazine‘s February A-list issue::

On the public’s misinterpretation of his and Angie’s “affair”:“What people don’t understand is that we filmed [Mr. & Mrs. Smith] for a year. We were still filming after Jen [Aniston] and I split up. Even then it doesn’t mean that there was some kind of dastardly affair. There wasn’t. I’m very proud of the way that it was handled. It was respectful. [The film] will mean something to our kids. It will, that’s all.”

On Aniston’s recent comment that it was “uncool” for Angie to openly state that she and Brad fell in love on the set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith: “Listen, man, Jen is a sweetheart. I think she got dragged into that one, and then there’s a second round to all of that Angie versus Jen. It’s so created.”

On his current relationship with Jennifer Aniston: “We still check in with each other. She was a big part of my life, and me hers. I don’t see how there cannot be [that]. That’s life, man. That’s life.”

On photographing Angie for W magazine’s November 2008 photo spread: “We have fun working together; these things bring you closer. And let me tell you, it’s really sexy to see your loved one through the lens. I went much further [than the cover shot of Jolie breast-feeding]. I didn’t show those.”

On what motivated his request for photographer Chuck Close, who uses a technique called Daguerrotype that captures every fine line and flaw: “[to not have to be] the guy coming out of the ocean water with his T-shirt wet, even though I’ve done that, too, but have always walked away feeling a little crap about it.”

On how family life has changed him: “I quit smoking. That was the only thing that got me to quit. That was it. Done.”

On gay marriage rights: “People who are against gay marriage do not understand the very freedoms that they themselves are enjoying. What if someone said, ‘Sorry, no Christianity here? No Judaism. Certainly no Mormons.’ No one would stand for that, and I wouldn’t allow anyone to say that either. I’d fight them in the same way.”

Read Brad‘s full cover feature at WMagazine.com. The issue hits stands January 20.

Photos: Chuck Close
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 739 » Show All

Heh. That’s hilarious. In brushing Jen’s comments off he might as well be saying, “My life’s too great to be obsessing over this crap.” Well played, Brad.

I WANT MY ANGIE BACK!!!
I WANT MY ANGIE BACK!!!

I WANT MY ANGIE BACK!!!
I WANT MY ANGIE BACK!!!

ANGIE NEEDS A BETTER FATHER FOR HER CHILDREN.

she-who-shall-not-be-named @ 01/07/2009 at 10:57 am

oh please! It seems Saintalina is handling her image well like i heard, she’s making Brad kiss her ass by sending him out on all magazine interviews they could get to defend her against Aniston otherwise someone is going to sleep on the couch. With these Hollywood stars and their image one never know what is the truth- it is always ABOUT DAMAGE CONTROL. and O.K Brad enough with how your life is perfect, you are never tired with 1000 kids in the hse, and that yr kids are more special than any kids on earth.

crazy for JB @ 01/07/2009 at 10:58 am

I really don’t know what to say…no coments…First??

I LOVE YOU,ANGIE I WNAT TO DUMP HIM.

OMG Brandgelina fans let me here you guys talk crap about Brad still talking about it just like you do about Jen. Even Brad says she’s a sweet heart and was a big part of his life.

I LOVE YOU,ANGIE I WANT YOU TO DUMP HIM.

Jen is a sweet heart and they still keep in touch after six children and she bads mouth Angie in public, I don’t think your handling this situation very respectful to the mother of your children.

Angelina’s “sending” Brad out on interviews?! Hahahahahahaha!

The man’s the title character in an Oscar frontrunner. Brad’s worrying about his own career right now. Trust me, no one’s “making” him do anything.

Although, it amuses me that some of you are so naive that you don’t think he and Angie plotted out EXACTLY how he was going to respond. That some of you think she’ll read this and be surprised is hilarious.

READ “ART OF WAR”
BRAD IS A PRO AT THIS. HE IS BELITTLING X.
HE IS PROTECTING HIS FAMILY.
REMEMBER INDIFFERENCE IS THE BEST REACTION.
X IS HATING
ANGIE IS IGNORING AND BRAD IS INDIFFEREENT.

IT MUST HURT SO MUCH. IMAGINE IT TAKES YOU 2 DAYS AND OFF THE RECORD MOMENTS TO COME UP WITH THE “UNCOOL” STATEMENT. AND THEN YOUR OPPONENT RESPONDS WITH “YOU’RE A SWEETHEART” LMAO LOVES IT

BRAD IS CRYING FOR AN OSCAR.

she-who-shall-not-be-named @ 01/07/2009 at 11:15 am

crystal @ 01/07/2009 at 11:05 am
…Brad’s worrying about his own career right now. Trust me, no one’s “making” him do anything.

___________________________
That’s exactly why he is into damage control! His movie isn’t selling well at the box office.

British lATIN aMERICAN @ 01/07/2009 at 11:21 am

Brad and Angie deserve each other.

This shows only Brad, Jen and Angie know what is going on with them. And you so called know it all(s) need to get a life. If you are a fan great be a fan. But stop thinking you know the enter workings of someone’s mind. And why they do what they do. Sometime I think you guys are on the edge of crazy. When it comes to the Jo-Pitts and JA.

Teamjoliepitt @ 01/07/2009 at 11:23 am

God knows what truly happened, that’s why Brad and Angelina and the whole family are truly blessed!!!

LOVE U SO MUCH Brad and Angie!

Oh please Brad , no one is buying your crap. Angie doesn’t think Jen’s a sweetheart, she keeps throwing digs at her and I am sure Angie doesn’t appreciate you saying so. Speaking of Angie, she was the one said you fell in love on Mr. and Mrs. Smith so now you are calling her LIAR. You are pathetic. Washed up has been, his moving bombed and now your trying to create drama and attention.

I agree with #13, Brad and Jen are both obsessed with Angelina Jolie. Stop this back and fourth with each other already !!!

Awww Brad, his Loved One.

Brad will never say nasty things about his X´s, even the cheater Paltrow, he is just like Angie.

Learn that Aniston!

The fact is, Jennifer was upset when Angelina bragged about them falling in love on the set. So whatever the technical status of both relationships, it was still a hurtful thing to do. Why doesn’t Brad just own up to the fact that his actions hurt someone and say he’s sorry?

If I hurt someone, I’m truly sorry and apologize. Why can’t he?

What a typical narcissist — Brad thinks he’s perfect and is unable to admit to any flaws or misbehavior.

why? @ 01/07/2009 at 11:23 am Actually @ 01/07/2009 at 10:52 am She’s a sweetheart but I’d rather have children with Angelina.
She’s a sweetheart but I’d rather be living with Angelina

Vince Vaughn – She’s a sweetheart but I’d rather date someone else.

It’s called being kind. It’s saying what she says does not effect our life.

At the end of the interview Brad went home to Angelina, his kids and his parents to have a big family dinner. Life is too short to keep whiing.
************************************************

That is so true!

X is a puzzle to me! Her exes praise her and yet they all dumped her! Brad, Vince, Paul, Mayer. They says she is a sweetheart, nice, smart, funny, etc., but why do men dumped her? Is her face that ugly that even her good body cannot compensate for it? Is she that neurotic, whinny, needy, clingy in real life, is she not good in bed? why are the men in her life get bored with her?

HAPPY PEOPLE DON’T HATE
HAPPY PEOPLE DON’T SAY MEAN AND HATEFUL THINGS.
HAPPY PEOPLE LOVE TO DISH OUT COMPLIMENST EVEN TO THE UNDESERVING!!

Janey @ 01/07/2009 at 11:27 am Both Brad & AJ have admitted they fell in love during the filming. So now Brad’s saying it was OK because it was at the END of the filming? What crap!

If I hurt someone, I’m truly sorry and apologize. Why can’t he?

************************************************

Why has Jennifer admitted her flaws too? Why cant she take responsibility for the failure of her marriage? Didint she gave importance to her career than starting a family with Brad? Jennifer also took advantage of Brad, she used him to further her career, and she wasnt a perfect wife either.

If I hurt someone, I’m truly sorry and apologize. Why can’t he?

************************************************

EURGH PASs me the bucket @ 01/07/2009 at 11:34 am

“I went much further [than the cover shot of Jolie breast-feeding]. I didn’t show those.”

TOO MUCH INFORMATION BRAD,