Daniel Craig is Zwick Quick

Daniel Craig is Zwick Quick

Daniel Craig poses for a photocall for his latest film, Les insurges (English title: Defiance), on Wednesday (January 7) at the Bristol Palace in Paris.

“One of the reasons I think the story is important is because this is very recent history and a lot of the way we look at the world and live in the world is shaped because of that history,” the 40-year-old British actor said. “Stories like this need to be told because it’s not that long ago.”

Craig was accompanied by costar Liev Schreiber and the film’s director, Edward Zwick.

15+ pictures inside of Zwick quick Daniel Craig

daniel craig edward zwick 12
daniel craig edward zwick 13
daniel craig edward zwick 14
daniel craig edward zwick 15

Ethan Miller/Getty

nice style!!!!

so more pics with the gf later then?

He looks 50, not 40.

looks like she bought clothes last spring for the fall range 2008 and has them altered to her taste and made as tight as possible in sone instances
oh to have access to money

so INStyle magazine loves her apparently as she is getting points for her style

in style article @ 01/07/2009 at 12:18 pm

yes someone from another “website”posted this to make us see Satsuki is a fashion icon

and they dont think for one minute in their cinderella worlds that this is all PR

sats again @ 01/07/2009 at 12:21 pm

i just saw a pic of sats arriving out of a car on a nother website for the London thing, she looked smug, like the Queen was arriving

any chance @ 01/07/2009 at 12:25 pm

any chance the gf was left behind??? or do we have to endure her tonight as well?

ths is a phtocall, there is a premiere tonight

RE Dresses @ 01/07/2009 at 12:28 pm

Dresses on the runway are done for the show they are often adjusted for the retail market after. Satsuki’s dress was not altered by her that is the actual dress in te store.

hello comp @ 01/07/2009 at 12:28 pm

sastuki in 4th place…lololo

thank goodness she hasnt a hope in hell of winning this unless another website fixes it again

she has many of them altered to fit her as her figure is NOT “off the rail”

So, when are we going to hear about the protests then and not the glamour of the film?

when are we going to hear about the atrocities Tuvia committed agaisnt his own people

all hushed up very nicely isnt it?

well done daniel!

this is outrageous! the whole story is a little off the track. ed zwick took a liberty!

what do you mean ed zwick took a liberty? he told the story. since my mother’s neighbor is one of the people saved the tuvia bielski and his brothers i’ll take her word over yours. after all, she lived in the forest with them for over two years. she is alive because of them. as she says “you weren’t there. i was! i lived it! i should know what happened and didn’t happen”.

re instyle article @ 01/07/2009 at 1:03 pm

sorry i totally disagree with the in style article on her

i have seen her in real life and she does push daniel around on the carpet AND talks to interviewers, are these people blind?

why doesnt she do like the other gf and wives and disappear inside automatically?

As James Bond - No. @ 01/07/2009 at 1:18 pm

Here’s an example of a guy who’s got a ‘hot bod’ but a really homely face. Honestly can’t see his appeal, especially as James Bond. Sorry, I’m still locked into the concept of “tall, dark & handsome” when it comes to Agent 007. (And I’m afraid Sean Connery will ALWAYS epitomize James Bond for me.)

well i have two family members who were at the mercy of tuvia so I guess we have opposing sides dont we?

its an ill written story and leaves out what he did, i have heard the stories and i am appalled at this movie

i was at the protests in London and have friends who will be at them in LA and NY!

just because he saved people it seems to overshadow what he did to many others!

I have family in Poland who are appalled at this story also and they were involved.
Poland is investigating this man as we speak. Poland really is distancing itself from this whole thing.

She was probably there, front and center as usual. I think JJ has chosen to spare us today and not include any pix of her.

Thanks JJ.

daniel is HOT as usual,i love his style!veeery sexy ,modern and british;)))) !!!

no, not a phtocall, the premiere is tonight

Give me Liev over DC anyday!!!! He is sexy, DC is homely!

paris premiere @ 01/07/2009 at 2:17 pm

there will be pics of her later im sure

better without monkey @ 01/07/2009 at 2:17 pm

Oh ya, it´s better finally, Daniel looks good at photocall.
Satsmonkey can stay at hotel, I am curious what she will look at premiere.

Blessings everyone.
I was asked on the other thread how I work.
I go into a deep meditation and open myself to communication.
Throughout the day I get images as I concentrate on objects or pictures.
Spirits come when they have something to say.
I know this is difficult for people to believe, but life does continue.
Someone on the other board asked how to reach me.
I have been working for over thirty years. I do not take new clients and have limited my clients to people in my community and my neighbors.
I have limited my work with the police to unsolved cases and missing children.
I am as they say retired.
I spend most of my time in the country, communicating with nature.
One of my client’s gave me the name of this site as she follows Mr. Craig’s career, is a fan, and asked me to look at his girlfriend to see if all the people were right that she is a “paid girlfriend.”
And that is how I came to post here.
I was asked how do I know how the new friend looks.
When I concentrate on Mr. Craig’s image, I clearly see a woman standing next to him, I see souls swirling around each other.
I see the image of the woman forming from the other spirit around him.
The image forms itself into the green eyed, brunette woman, and with the image comes further information, images. It is a little difficult to explain. It is a little like a slideshow, the images.
I have a very strong sense that early this morning he communicated with his new friend, I see letters, not phone, email?
They are occassionally chatting? short emails?
I am seeing ocean. great distance between them?
She is european, but lives elsewhere?
Across the ocean from him? New York?
I sense he is peaceful with her? Feels a peace with her?
Whatever happens, happens?

what are you on?? LOL!
I need those pills, too!
ROTFL…

I feel no remorse or offense for skeptics.
I understand completely the difficulty to believe.
Blessed be.

satsula from japanese

yeah i have no doubt that poland is trying to distance itself from this story. given what poland allowed to happen to the jews in world war two i would more than distance myself. i would go to ground on this one and say nothing. as for investigating “this man” poland would do well to investigate the so called christians who aided/abetted the germans. i have no doubt the country is full of them.

to 21
what did “he” do exactly. let me guess, he and his brothers survived. they didn’t sit back and allow themselves to be killed by the germans and their polish allies. did he kill germans; you bet. it was war. did he kill the poles who betrayed jews to the germans; you bet. i’m roman catholic but i tell you’d if my people were being handed over to germans by poles i’d kill to

His biggist atrocity is working with the Russians to make Poland Russian occupied, how do you explain that!!! Turning your back on your own people!! He is a war criminal.

Polish people who betrayed jews to the germans.
This is what you just said.
Let’s remember how monsterous the germans and SS were.
If you were Polish and had a family and were threatened with the death of your family if you did not reveal who was Jewish, what would you do?
Would you hand your entire family over for execution to protect another family that you did not even know.
I’m sorry, God Forgive Me, but my first priority would be the lives of my children and family.
Some of these Polish families had no choice.
But this war criminal did not see that side, he just killed his fellow Polish people who handed over jews to the germans. He ran with his own family but expected others to scarfice their families to protect jewish families. Hyprocrite and war criminal.

That is why I am appalled as well as my Polish family and relatives at this Tuvia being hailed as a hero as well as his brothers.

The other side of the coin has not been voiced here and it is a travesty!

Some of my relatives were butchered.

mrk to 34 "psychic" @ 01/07/2009 at 3:04 pm

Hmm…let me look at my balls again, maybe I could come up with a name of this “friend”.

Got any pics of this friend and their family?

to 45: No @ 01/07/2009 at 3:32 pm

Pics? Why? No, I haven´t.

Mrk to 34 @ 01/07/2009 at 3:38 pm

Explain the meaning of your message. I’m interested.

mrk to #44 @ 01/07/2009 at 3:40 pm

The above message was to you #44 not #34.

Wiccan-psychic explains you. This person knows destiny of spy James Bond.

If your mother or you has a question, post it here, and I will do my best to answer.
Blessed be.

this becomes a spiritual place, post your questions and you get your answers. LOL!
Will I win in the lottery next week!
Sense it, pleeeaaazzzze!
you are really cracking me up! Bless me!!!

Will I win in the lottery next week!
Sense it, pleeeaaazzzze!
you are really cracking me up! Bless me!!!

ffs to 50 @ 01/07/2009 at 4:06 pm

I have a question.

Will I ever be happy and free of worry?

i sense you will yes and i also sense you will give me half your money…lol

re: defiance @ 01/07/2009 at 4:13 pm

Back to the the thread here, I thought there was going to be a red carpet for the French premiere?

Will there be a red carpet for defiance in NY and LA because I thought there was already one done at the AFI Festival when Liev just turned up?

Anyone know?

I think the London was the European Premiere which means no more red carpets for the rest of Europe.

I’m also confused about the US ones though. Was the AFI a red carpet, I think so but Daniel didn’t turn up so there might be a another “official” US premiere in NY?

Although the AFI Festival was termed the US premiere, so I don’t know?

Anyone?

If Daniel reads this stuff he is going to hold on to Satsuki even tighter!!!!!!!!

re : friend @ 01/07/2009 at 4:21 pm

If there is a “friend’ then she would be better not having details getting out be it through a psychic or whatever. This might ruin any chance of them even getting together.

This is a struggle within yourself.
Not to worry. You try, but you always find something to worry about.
Happiness is there, but you do not see it.
Remember sweetheart, happiness comes from yourself.
Look inside yourself. You look too much outside, to the world for happiness. But you have everything to be happy.
Love will come when you are happy with you.
Happiness attracts happiness.
Find your beauty, inside, because you have so much inside, and once you find it, you will attract it.
You worry too much about things you cannot change.
Remember sweetheart, if you do not like something, change it, but if you cannot change it, change your attitude, with this your worries will begin slip away.

Yeah?

Am I with the right person? Will I ever be free of the pain I feel?

I’m lonely within.

I would not worry, for soulmates cannot be kept apart.
I do not sense that Mr. Craig or Ms. Mitchell visit this site.
Blessed be to all.
Beautiful day.

lol…right, ok. Cheers.

listen, my grandfather was with allied intelligence during the war with the british. after germany surrendered he and several others had the unqualified joy of going to poland to gather evidence to be used at war crimes trials in nuremberg. he spent 8 weeks there talking to so-called christian poles about what happened to the jews.

ok, i had dinner with my grandfather and three of these men last night; they all said the same thing. if these men had been allowed to do so; they would have arrested many of these polish individuals and held for trial as war criminals. if poland had allied itself with germany there is no question that would have happened. as for what the russians did to poland; you’ll get no sympathy from my grandfather and/or his three friends. not after what they found in poland.

as for you said in your post of number 41, i just showed it to my grandfather. his response “same old party line. i didn’t buy it in 1945 and i don’t buy it today.” i’m sorry but poland doesnot come out this one so quickly.

well said.so why is hollywood and the stars of the film getting away with this?

No wonder the awards are leaving this alone as much as possible, it’s a veritable pandora’s box.

Sorry but you come across as racist.
Please do not use “poles” as it is degratory.
And since when is saving your own family a “party line”
that’s a bunch of crap.
And it’s curious and interesting that you have a neighbor and now relatives that were involved in war crime trials.
My goodness, you do have all the connections don’t you.
I have a feeling that you are jewish, which is fine, but it sounds like your family is resentful that polish families had the audacity to save their own families and not sacrifice them for other jewish families.
Sorry, but I would without any regret save my own family first.
Your posts are extremely insensitive for all the polish people who were butchered by Tuvia. I think you should rethink your posts and your compassion.

Well said #67!

Why is Tuvia being hailed as a “hero”?

Please explain this to me.

what is she wearing?

He is a hero because for two years he saved a little over 1,000 polish jewish individuals from the hands of the germans.
But they left out one little detail. How he butchered christian polish people that told the germans where to find jewish individuals, so their own families would not be slaughtered.
Tuvia’s own mother and father were executed by the germans, and he regretted not taking them or forcing them to leave with him, and yet he could not understand why christian polish families did not want to sacrifice their own families.
He basically became racisit toward christian polish people, because they would not scarifice their own lives for the the jewish people.
Do you think for one minute that Tuvia would have given his brothers and family up for execution if the shoe was ont he other foot. Hell no!

The dog has the worst style I have EVER SEEN. Does she have absolutely no fuchin taste or what!!!!!!!!
She looks like a clown from Circus So Le (SP?)
No, wait, I know what she looks like, a fuchin poodle. She stole some poor poodles coat LOL LOL

Look at the picture where he’s holding her hand, or letting go of her hand, I don’t see the ring at all!!!!

re satsuki @ 01/07/2009 at 4:57 pm

she fancies herself as quite the style icon doesnt she?

Same old cold poses, over and over and over, why in the hell do we have to see her at all. The dress makes it look like she has a hump on her back. Can anyone say Kazimoto!!!! LOL

Picture perfect @ 01/07/2009 at 5:01 pm

Daniel is dashing and Satsuki looks like a princess. I’ve never seen them look more perfect. Thank you so much.

I am beginning to think the psychic might be right about the breakup and new woman…..if Satsuki keeps dressing like that she will be history soon lololololololololol

The French @ 01/07/2009 at 5:06 pm

I hope this dress looks better in person that in real life……it’s a nice dress but as usual just not nice on her. The French must be laughing. Everytime i see her i think she can do worse then she does
amazing!!!!

I’ll spare you the rest of her laughing and him trying to join in. Bless him. He does try.

to psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 5:11 pm

This new friend fo Dan’s —— does she have any style at all? Please say yes then we will look forward to her.

they are calling her a “french doll” on another website.

lol

Satsuki can pick the most beautiful clothes off the rack or have them made for her the problem is she does not carry herself in an elegant manner and the clothes never look good on her as a result even though she has the body for it. She is never styled right becasue some of her outfits are nice just not on her.

I sense that she is a very simple woman.
More down to earth.
If she is a simple woman as I sense, her style will be simple.
I sense she does not like his lifestyle, she may not go to these shows.
I am sensing privacy, a very private woman?
I think most people will notice what Mr. Craig noticed, her beauty.
I am seeing a very beautiful woman.
I see long very thick curley burnette hair. Vibrant green eyes.
I see Mr. Craig looking at her full lips and sweet smile.
Blessed be.

the dress @ 01/07/2009 at 5:22 pm

anyone know the designer?

to psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 5:26 pm

Maybe satsuki will get green contacts!

You made me giggle.
Thank you.
Blessed be.

Ms. Mitchell is not a bad looking lady.
But this woman I am seeing is very beautiful.
Blessed be.

I think we get your gist. Why continue posting really?

I think a nice pair of cream kneee high boots would have looked better
she seems to try way too hard like pointing to an outfit and saying ill have that?

is she really necessary at these things? yeah right, like In Style says, she stands there and knows who the star is..lol give me a break!

dont see any of the other stars gf’s there

I think people will be surprised when they see her.
She is not what Mr. Craig is normally seen with.
She is shorter, and not so thin, an ordinary woman.
But very beautiful. People will forgive her for being a little more healthy.

to Psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 5:36 pm

I’m really enjoying your posts–ignore the snarky posts from others, you seem to be a lovely gentle soul yourself!

Not good tonight for Daniel @ 01/07/2009 at 5:37 pm

Satsuki thinks about herself she looks like a princess so why Daniel is sad?? He is sad maybe he heard carping crititism about Defiancé?
Story of Defiance is his favourite theme, he loves soviet themes and maybe he heard something ,,bad,,. I saw trailer Defiance and I like it.
Satsuki and her style, no comment. Daniel hasn´t good tonight.

She looks ridiculous. Is there a muff and a pair of ice skates that goes with that get-up?

to the psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 5:38 pm

Personally, I find your postings now a little tedious and tiring. No offence but it’s a little over bearing now.

Not too sure of the game that’s going on here or what, but you’ve gone from posting once to posting many times with your visions. They are really coming fast and furious now arent they?

What happens in his future, let us leave it for the future shall we?

I see you phrase things just so.

I agree, although there are a few names I can think of right now I could say.

to this "psychic" @ 01/07/2009 at 5:50 pm

What gets me if that you never answered whether she IS a paid gf or not but you come up with other things. You seem to be as vague as possible.

Wasn’t that what you originally were asked about and what pyschic really answers something like that, did that not make you think about the requestor of the information a little? Sounds a bit disturbing.

I also asked you about myself earlier and you were way off.

Is this psychic Krista Daley?

No. My balls are telling me it’s someone else.

oh yeah good old krista
bless her

To 98:wiccan-psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 5:58 pm

I am confused, what that means ,,people will forgive her for being a little more healthy,,??

lol, i agree, its the tights!

im not sure about this outfit at all

Who is Krista?
Is she the new friend?

that she has a ass and boobs i think.

no, she was a poster on here that became way out of hand and she disliked satsuki a lot

The answer to the question was yes, in some ways.
I see my gift is not wanted here.
So I will leave all be in peace.
102, you are not the same person I answered the question for.
You will see new woman next year.
Peace to all
And Blessed be.

about krista @ 01/07/2009 at 6:04 pm

I think Krista Daley is still an active poster. She just does not use her name. You know her post when u read it. Very distinct style of writing I think :)

Oh, kind of like the cinderella people who attack people who don’t like her and attack like SS solders LOL
I remember now. Yeah, she was a cool lady.

Then you probably dont think too good, because she’s overseas remember, for six months, living life, unlike the rest of us schmucks addicted to JJ LOL

Yes you did answer me. I asked you a question about me and your reply was incorrect.

I’m sure all your info will be passed onto Dan and Satsuki. Thanks for prewarning that this ‘woman” will evidently surface.

Is she? What are her posts like?

Just asking thats all.

Here we go again @ 01/07/2009 at 6:15 pm

Here we go again with threats. Why don’t you, 116, just leave people alone without always threatening them. From what I remember you threatened Daley over and over and over until she finally shut you up.
I laughed my ass off when she finally won!!!
We know you too, you’re known as the “nasty poster.”
How does that feel. Shut the fuch up!!!!!!!!

Oh, I never paid that close attention to her. Does she not have a computer there where she is then? lol

To wiccan-psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 6:18 pm

Krista, I wrote about myself in other articles, I wrote what I look, I wrote I have curly hair, green eyes and body like a Venuse, and I want be a Bond girl and know I like ass of Daniel. Are you joking here, I know. You aren´t fastest ,,augur,, I thought long: where is Krista Daley?? My favorite granny?

to all re :118 @ 01/07/2009 at 6:18 pm

LOL

Wasn’t a threat. I’m thanking the psychic for informing me of that info. Thats all!

Bit touchy aren’t you or are you Krista Daley? Sorry, you don’t have anything over me.

I didnt threaten anyone. I feel it necessary to pass it on. I’m sure they will find it interesting.

She said she was going to be traveling all of europe, maybe you should pay attention since you were attacking her constantly. I doubt that anyone tours europe and worries about stupid JJ.
I remember because I watched the whole attack unfold. It was hilarious, especially when she beat the crap out of the nasty poster (with words of course).
She’s a super cool lady, hope she comes back after her vacation.

lol re Krista 118 @ 01/07/2009 at 6:22 pm

Krista didn’t shut anyone up. She was reported to several people and was investigated and from what I read here and from other posters elsewhere, she has run and hid somewhere, yeah right.

….or else she is posting under another name. We are not naive here. Sorry but you sound a lot like her. Very atagonistic. LOL

Oh yeah, you ARE THE NASTY POSTER.
I know your writing immediately.
OMG it was great when Daley won.
I watched it too, it was great.
Smart cool lady. I agree completely.
I miss her.

You live in a dream world. The majority of people laughed at Ms Daley. Very unbalanced.

You don’t have a clue who I am but continue trying to “threaten” me, I welcome it, lol.

Evidently if you concur with her then you are as bad as her. Hate Satsuki a lot do you?

Do tell. I’ll listen.

You are so fuchin stupid.
EVERYONE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! LOL
Youre fuchin paranoid too!
Where’s the psychic, she said she sensed at least two troubled people on this board, didn’t she?
Yeah, she was right, here’s one of them.
Stupid Beyatch!!!!

To 98:wiccan-psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 6:26 pm

Krista, I wrote about myself in other articles, I wrote what I look, I have green eyes, curly hair and body like a Venuse and I want to meeting 007, I thought long: where is Krista Daley? My favorite granny on JJ?I know, you are joking here and you are ,,fastest augur,,.

You are her! You think we are so thick here don’t you? LOLOLOL

You stick out like a sore spot.

I’m waiting for you or Krista to return. She didnt scare anyone off with her unbalanced view of life.

Indeed the FBI have her name on file.

OMG are you serious?
Anyone with an IQ knows your lyin.
do this board a favor and shut up.

to 124: KRISTA @ 01/07/2009 at 6:30 pm

The two troubled people are you and Krista (psychic). (same people).

See the profanity you use? I don’t use any. I don’t need too. I sense you are angry and upset, lol, and your swearing is because you can’t express yourself normally or logically.

Is the swearing necessary? Oh dear as this board was getting to be a little better. LOL.

Keep it coming, you won’t get to me or upset me as people like you aren’t worth it.

I believe the psychic. She answered one of my questions too, and she was right on target.
There are millions of women with brown hair and green eyes. get a grip. You guys love to think that everyone is lying or a fake.
That’s why so many people have left this board.

re: 113

about krista @ 01/07/2009 at 6:04 pm I think Krista Daley is still an active poster. She just does not use her name. You know her post when u read it. Very distinct style of writing I think

_____________________________________________________

Yes we know. ;)

gemma love @ 01/07/2009 at 6:32 pm

back to that outfit, who made it?

i didnt like it

get a fuchin grip beyatch. I am NOT DALEY.
I hope she comes back after her vacation and beats the crap out of you again.

Yes I am serious.

Wise words from the poster who said Sats had a miscarriage and was crying in a hotel room in new york!

lol, great! more threats! love it.

I agree with that one. Same verbiage isn’t it?

This board is NOT taken seriously anywhere on the Internet so no sweat!! That is why people left this board, that and the main fact that a Ms Daley made it a one way street.

Like Satsuki or get off. Not exactly a balanced forum really. People were disgusted.

Daley friend @ 01/07/2009 at 6:40 pm

Wow, this is funny. I just came on board and see what’s going on.
First, the psychic sounds kind of cool, too bad she was run off, but I see a lot of people are run off this board.
Anyhoo, I’m a friend of Krista’s, I post regularly and never mention her but I see people are accusing everyone of being Krista. LOL
I’ll have to pass that onto her, it’ll definitely give her a good laugh.
Anyhoo, I spoke with her over the weekend, she’s currently in Ireland having a great time. I think they’re staying in Ireland for a couple of mroe weeks and then they’re off to Scottland.
Anyhoo, she’ll get kick out of this when I talk to her.
Back to the theme of the board. Sats need to seriously find a stylist and fire the one she has, if she has one. She’s looks really bad.
The lsat thing she should have done is where off white with a tan, she looks kinda like a dreamsicle LOL

now you guys have scared of the psychic…..i was enjoying her posts

Wow how convenient you came on!

LOL. Funny that! Oh do tell her. We miss her so and we are waiting until she comes “back”.

Me too :( that’s the only thing I don’t like about JJ, some people wont stop until they run people off. sucks.

If she is a psychic I’m sure she saw this coming.
I do hope there will not be any trouble.
Really.

oh crap ago @ 01/07/2009 at 6:49 pm

I enjoyed her posts as well. By the way, for the poster who posted awhile back the spelling of Cirque Du Soleil is how I just spelled it. I say this not to piss anyone off but to give advise on how to spell it. And yes her (meaning Satswhatis it) dress does look like a poodle from Cirque Du Soleil.

I’ll pass your message on.
Although while it will give her a good laugh, I don’t think she really spends any time thinking about JJ. She’s having a great time traveling Europe.
But I can see why people think your paranoid.

re the psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 6:52 pm

Then ask her for her personal email and then you can do it at your enjoyment rather than this board. She sounds like an accommodating person. I’m sure she will oblige.

There are people on this board who find that stuff very disturbing and if she is a decent and “earth” person, she should realize and respect that.

Not “your”, it’s “you are or you’re”. LOL

Tell her to visit me in Paris is she gets over there!

I agree, the dress is a little too Haute Couture for Satsuki. Not the greatest of choices and the shoes were horrible.

i honestly don’t believe what i’m reading here. this is a movie people, based on real life, but still a movie. it happened over 60 years ago. long before you or i was born. i wasn’t in that war; all those who were are either dead or elderly people. if you feel the need to protest this film then you have the right to do so.

but can we all agree that millions of people died on all sides. german, russian, american, british, canadian etc soldiers died. men, women, children in poland, france, germany, russia, latvia, estonia, the ukraine and other areas germany invaded also died by the millions. for every horrible atrocity you can point to that happened in poland i’d be willing to bet that other people could point to atrociities in other countries as well.

do i have compassion for the people who died in poland. yes. i also have compassion for the people who died elsewhere as well, even in germany. you can argue back and forth over who suffered the most; but what’s the point?? the people who died are long buried and they are not coming back. what we can do is learn from the past and get along with each other today. we can disagree with each other without getting nasty about it. if what i’ve said doesn’t make sense i’m sorry. it’s what i feel.

“Tell her to visit me in Paris is she gets over there!”
Should be: “Tell her to visit me in Paris IF she gets over there!”
If you’re going to correct someone, make sure your spelling is perfect, okay. Thanks. LOL

hiya Anne! @ 01/07/2009 at 7:00 pm

Anne,

Is that you? How have you been? See the crap that’s still going on here? Never ends does it?
How are the old school, been in touch with any of them or do you have those notes from your professor about the ramblings of Krista?

Yes I saw that, it was a typo NOT a major grammatical error like yours.
Big difference. LOL.

Try reading this book..”Eats, shoots and leaves”.

It’s about the most common grammatical mistakes.

Everyone knows what happened during WWII, it does not give Hollywood the right to take a war criminal and make him into a hero. It’s disrespectful of all the people he butchered. Where is the compassion of Hollywood?

best to ignore the nasty poster.
just my advice.
I hope the psychic comes back.

i hope she doesnt and she offends me and my beliefs and all these spiritualists i know should honour other people’s beliefs. after all, they are quick to say “blessed be…”..sorry i don’t like it.

I can’t seem to download it.
Does he actually speak french?

to psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 7:11 pm

Please come back and tell what more do you see for Daniel.

to psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 7:17 pm

No please dont come back, you offend me sorry. If you want to do readings then post your email and then you can do it in private.

I do not wish to read your posts. I want to come here and read about other things like the film. I did not come back on here for psychic stuff.

If you are a kind person as you say you are then honour my belief system and not post. Set up something elsewhere please.

Thanks.

to the psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 7:30 pm

I agree with 160:

Not to take away your “freedom of speech” or anything but my religious beliefs find this very upsetting.

Do you have a website that people can visit instead? If you are nice and spiritual like I think you are, then please understand that people like myself are quite upset.

I want to continue being on this board as is your freedom to be, I understand, but please can you find another way?

Thank you so much!

no, it is translated, you should be able to down load it

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 7:34 pm

Back to the premiere… and Sat’s dress. The look would have been so much better without the tights but wearing cream colored shoes. If she didn’t want to ditch the tights then pairing them with the cream colored shoes would’ve been more pleasing. As it is your eyes are drawn to the shoes (which I’m sure cost a fortune) but are just too much for such a delicate dress. Some mentioned boots but I would go with a simple pump or sling back.

Of course, Dan looks fantastic. :D

Wonder why JJ didnt post pics of them at the french premiere?

when is the next one? ny?

yes, i agree, but a slingback with a bare leg maybe?

it was a winter dress so without tights would have been a little silly?

btw, i just saw the trailer to Defiance on TV for the first time…

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 7:38 pm

Wonder why JJ didnt post pics of them at the french premiere?
when is the next one? ny?
—————————————————————————————–
Maybe JJ is suffering from Daniel/Sats overload. ;)

goodness knows I am.. ;)

a little too much really

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 7:42 pm

yes, i agree, but a slingback with a bare leg maybe?
it was a winter dress so without tights would have been a little silly?
——————————————————————————————–
Yep… you’re right – but when you say bare leg do you mean without hosiery? or flesh colored hose?

Winter dress or not – without tights couldn’t look any more sillier than what she ended up wearing… :P

i suppose yes..yes i meant bare leg..any idea what make of shoe she wore and in London?

these outfits must cost a fortune, you think she returns them or what?

when is the next fashion outing for her?

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 7:47 pm

——————————————————————————————–
Not a very good pic to judge…too far away – the diamond is probably turned around on the palm side. I wouldn’t get too worked up about it… it was there for the London premiere wasn’t it? :?

sorry dont get the smugness @ 01/07/2009 at 7:48 pm

sorry does satsuki think she is the first lady of france or what?

i wanted to say @ 01/07/2009 at 7:56 pm

just saw oprah about all these people who have been burnt and paralyzed and it makes all this seem so insignificant doesn’t it?

i wanted to say @ 01/07/2009 at 7:58 pm

not the film but these two people, daniel and satsuki, really, who are they at the end of the day?
just two lucky people i guess, leave them to it i say, life balances out in the end

why is lainey not mentioning them either?

did we ever find out about Cuba?

to 154, well, you know that’s a good question. but if people didn’t go see the films hollywood wouldn’t make them. personally, i’d rather see a good bond film, or a good drama, or a good comedy. i mean come one people isn’t there any other subjects to write about. then, again maybe not.

Can some please explain the Cuba Chocolate thing?

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 8:12 pm

———————————————————————————————
The shoes in London looked to be standard black pumps with at least at 3 1/2 to 4 inch heel. The only time I remember really noticing her shoes was at Fleming Tribute when she wore silver Christian Louboutin pumps. :)

her outfit @ 01/07/2009 at 8:13 pm

I believe her outfit was Lacroix

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 8:16 pm

Can some please explain the Cuba Chocolate thing?
———————————————————————————————
It’s a “blind” item on Lainey’s Gossip.

She (Lainey) stated that Daniel wasn’t Chocolate but has not (as far as I know) confirmed whether Daniel was or wasn’t Cuba.

didnt she go to see the ny fashions earlier this year,, i guess she sits there with his credit card and shops

nice for some :(

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 8:27 pm

OK… got onto Getty and saw a “side” view of the shoes and they’re wedges!?!? Makes me even dislike them more – totally out of place with her dress – whoever was the stylist there in Paris needs to be fired. :x

instead of parading her out in expensive gowns is there any reason why she was there at all? its pointless to me

liev looked like he didnt even change his suit. is daniel trying to prove he has money now or what?

sorry, i didnt see the point of her being there at this, maybe bond but this film? its as if he almost hero worships her

sparklemonkey and meatwad @ 01/07/2009 at 8:45 pm

i think satsuki has his balls in her handbag, thats what. he trogs after her like some stone age man

Dan is NOT CuBA..yet @ 01/07/2009 at 8:57 pm

hi.
First, Lainey has NOT yet posted that ” Danile Criag is NOT Cuba”.
I posted here about the Cuba/Chocolate Lainey blind item, and I have emailed lainey 3 X about it, asking.
ALL she has said SO FAR is that Daniel Craig is not chocolate…
I just DO NOT want to believe he is Cuba,
ALSO, she has said that certain people were not EITHER Cuba or Chocolate…
Time will tell on this one….

ALSO- SORRY TO SAY TO SATS lovers, but SHE is trying to do French Fashion- and she is trying WAY too hard.
Yes, the entire ensemble reminds me of a Standard French poodle-
WAY TOO OVER THE TOP. TOO MUCH French…
It does not fit her.
It seems to me that SATGOLDDIGGER IS USING the Red Carpet for her personal fashion show…
BUT you do not see the other wives and girlfriends there, do you??
And it is not like she was in ANY of the movies, or that she is a producer or director of them…
And no, she is NOT a film prodcuer………

her hair reminds me of eva green a little

satsuki is trying way too hard either that or her balls are getting to big

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 9:06 pm

the shoes
———————————————————————————————-
UGH… that’s the view I was talking about – I was hoping there might be some “solace” in the shoes being a pump… but, oh, well! Some shoe designer somewhere is very happy that their creation is getting a lot of publicity… :P

yes, but how much of this is daniel’s fault really? is he that p u s s y whipped? really?

You have to admit Sats does have a lovely smile.

Dan looks fed up, laughing at @ 01/07/2009 at 9:16 pm

In some of the photos, Dan is smiling or laughing bec the photographers are saying things to him and he is laughing, responding to THEM and what they are saying to him on the red carpet.
it has nothing to do with her.
She looks ridiculous.
In the first few photos, HE LOOKS STUNNED!
YOU CAN SEE HOW EMBARASSED HE IS OF HER OUTFIT.
it is almost like, stay away from me, get as far away from me as you can.
You can see his head, leaning away and pulling away from her.

I DO NOT believe he is that insecure or he is nervous .

Dan has done SO many of these red carpets and photocalls over the years.

In the other photos he looks miserable, sad, unhappy.

I think he is trying to maintain the status quo, but I think even HE is sick and tired of this whole charade!

Dan looks fed up, laughing at @ 01/07/2009 at 9:18 pm

I think Los Angeles is the next stop, because he is scheduled to be on Jay Leno on Friday night.

Then, it is onto New York City, Defiance premiere on Monday (?) night.

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 9:20 pm

———————————————————————————————
He would like to think that he has some say in what she wears on the red carpet… but then again, he might be like some men and just say ‘you look great, dear…” regardless ;)

Also, a radical thought! Maybe he approves of the some of the looks because he wants to look better than her! :D

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 9:22 pm

——————————————————————————————-
Didn’t they already have the premiere in LA – in which Dan couldn’t attend because of the QOS premieres? :?

isnt Jay Leno pre recorded though, I heard he did that when he was in LA last after arriving back from Japan

oh no, not two more events, when will this end…lol

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 9:27 pm

oh no, not two more events, when will this end…lol
——————————————————————————————-
Courage, courage…. ;)

not too sure, you for or against satsuki, cant quite make you out

are you fed up?

197 you're correct, it was pre @ 01/07/2009 at 9:39 pm

# 196 / #197 YOU ARE RIGHT- the leno show was pre-recorded in LA when they returned from japan-
snuggles and snogs- you’re right, it was premiered in LA for charity event.

next stop...new york? @ 01/07/2009 at 9:42 pm

SO I GUESS HE IS COMING TO NYC NEXT! ??

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 9:45 pm

not too sure, you for or against satsuki, cant quite make you out
are you fed up?
—————————————————————————————
Do you mean me or 197? If it’s me – no I’m not fed up. Also, I’m on the fence with Sats (neither pro or con). I accept her as Dan’s mate but that doesn’t mean that I have to like her. I guess to some I’m not a DC fan because you need to love everything about him – well I don’t (don’t get me started on the cardigans or those old shorts). I’ve come to realize that I love him as James Bond and really nothing else. So what am I? :?

You sound logical, I’m the same, can take or leave Sats but really feel its not necessary to drag her out every time..know what i mean?

she is TOO in your face, maybe she would be liked more if she just stepped back a bit…like the rest of the gf’s do

she overshadows him

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 9:52 pm

she overshadows him
———————————————————————————
I’m trying to think of a better word than “overshadows”… :? Because as wonderful it is for me to look at Dan – my eyes are unfortunately drawn at times to Sats – of course it seems now days that they are joined at the hip and rarely have pictures a part on the red carpet.

New friend @ 01/07/2009 at 9:58 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO According to Miss Psychic his new friend lives in New York….Maybe he will see her when he gets there. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

SATSELFISH's french fashion sh @ 01/07/2009 at 9:58 pm

i think SatPoodle’s French Poodle Fashion Show is taking away from the other actors like Liev, AND taking the attention away from the Defiance film.
HOW CAN ED ZWICK let this happen??

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 9:59 pm

How’s this word…
She predominates… (second definition)
[verb] Definition: be the most important, noticeable

and your reasoning for that is what? the joined at hip thing as it is a little silly, i cant think of another couple that is like this

204SATSELFISH's french Poodle @ 01/07/2009 at 10:01 pm

204- Looking at her is like looking at a TrainWreck!-…. French Poodle Style-
i mean you just can’t help but stare…
and NOT in a good way….

Daniel wants her to be noticed that is why he parades her around. He wants the world ot know who she and she wants it as well. They want to be a supercouple, you know a couple known to have style and power.

oh boy…a supercouple, isnt that supposed to be a couple that BOTH do and have their own thing like J Lo and Marc Anthony?

Satsuki DOES NOT have a career, how can she be part of a supercouple?

i get it, he is parading her around so she can GET to be known for doing nothing then or is this to aid her stalled career? or to rub it inot her past “friends” and “colleagues” and fans who ***** about her?

supercouple @ 01/07/2009 at 10:13 pm

the only “power ” she has is that she sleeps with an A lister!

that’s it. that is hardly power.

she has NOT forged her own place in the entertainment world until then, i do not have respect for her.

Craig Mitchell @ 01/07/2009 at 10:14 pm

I think you all have to get over it. Mitchell is there for good and she will become Satsuki Mitchell Craig in time he parades her around so everyone can get use to the idea. And he wants her there is that so bad?

ummmm.... STALLED career? @ 01/07/2009 at 10:15 pm

Stalled Career?????
What career did she ever have- besides GO-FOR on a film set- that was stalled?
WHat was so important that she left to go work with Daniel?
She is, what other posters, have called a “HANGER-ON”.
AND NOW SHE IS HANGIN’ ON FOR DEAR LIFE!!

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 10:15 pm

the only “power ” she has is that she sleeps with an A lister!
that’s it. that is hardly power.
——————————————————————————————-
I’m not in the entertainment industry – but I would think that perk might have some power – well, at least with Dan… ;)

Satgolddiggers Parade... @ 01/07/2009 at 10:18 pm

She can Parade up and down every Red Carpet between now and the end of next Christmas…but NO ONE will respect her…
WHY??
Because RESPECT IS EARNED!!- NOT GIVEN FOR FREE because you date/go out with a movie star!

to psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 10:20 pm

i am intrigued by the insights you have posted here. do you ever find that some of your impressions are symbolic rather than literal?

to 217 and 215 @ 01/07/2009 at 10:20 pm

to 217 – wrong type of power then and she should be ashamed of herself if that is what she deems “power”.

to 215 – he’s paraded her around for FOUR years! Why does he think it takes FOUR years for us to get used to her? It seems to me the FOUR years is for him and his mixed bag of emotions, will I marry her, won’t I? He certainly is overrating his and her appeal to us by thinking we need time. I thought he didn’t give a toss what we (the public) feel anyway?

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 10:22 pm

——————————————————————————————-
If that’s what he wants, then I’m happy for him (and for her). It just seems like an odd relationship – that was odd in the beginning and now is getting more strange with the PDAs. Why parade this now? So everyone is comfortable with it? I would have been more than happy to witness this a few years ago when we first started seeing her on the red carpet. But I wonder if her role has now changed and Dan (and her) are more comfortable with it and with sharing it in the spotlight?

to the psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 10:23 pm

My religious beliefs are upset by this. Please post your “thoughts” in some other manner please!

Do you have a website?

Sorry to sound belittling but I dont come on here for psychics, I’m sorry.

if you have any spiritual kindness, please find some other way.

Why not post your e-mail so people can personally corresspond with you?

Thank you so much!

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 10:26 pm

to 222:
I think the psychic is gone – or she has been for about 3 pages – you should be safe… :)

Her role changed, you mean like wife?

Something’s changed that’s for sure! Athough we were spared the PDA’s tonight.

I am too suspicious of this relationship because of this. I suspect she had a say in his change of behaviour on the red carpet.

Although look at the Fleming night, it all changed SINCE then hasn’t it?
Think back. They were never like that before, since then, he has become more affectionate.

I think they had a massive row and were told to get their crap together either by a family member or maybe Sats threw a fit and demanded that things changed or she was walking?

to:215 - Craig MAN-Chell @ 01/07/2009 at 10:28 pm

- DANIEL is not the type to PARADE ANYONE around, least of all himself.-
He hates Pretentiousness and Phony- baloney behavior, doesn’t he??
He does not need… NOR does he care less if ANYONE gets used to his dates/girlfriends.

HE DOES NOT PARADE her around so that everyone can get used to the idea!
Get used to WHAT idea?
he has been with her on the red carpet for how many years??

THERE IS NOTHING TO GET USED TO.
IF A MAN WANTS TO MARRY A WOMAN, he will, UNLESS she says NO!

Daniel is not waiting for anyone to get used to her..
It isn’t like we haven’t seen her before or anything…
He could care LESS if anyone is used to her or not…

BUT HE IS SURE GETTING SICK OF HER, at least that is what his photos say….

Not a joke to me. Sorry. I get upset by those things and I hate to sound like a kid but I was on this board way before that poster turned up.

I am just asking that person to find another way. If she is a kind person then she should respect that. I know about Freedom of Speech but i am put out that my religious beliefs are being “tested” on here. Not the place.

if she has a website or personal e-mail then post it, she might get business that way.

Im trying to be as nice as possible about it.

Bu why have her on the red carpet at all? His fans aren’t there to see her.

Did Pierce Brosnan hit the Bond carpets with Keely joined at the hip? Doubt it.

I am told by people in the biz that it’s not traditional behavior for a non-celebrity spouse/other to parade around on the red carpet like this at a movie premiere. She should show up and go in the side door or something, and just wait for him inside. No one is there to see her, and she’s become a distraction to lots of Daniel’s fans because they dislike her so much. She’s not helpful to his career or image at all.

We’ll see her new fashion accessory next I think..

his huevos as earrings :)

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 10:34 pm

to 225… I know you are trying to get your point across. But using all CAPS is like you’re screaming at me (and it’s giving me a headache while I’m reading it). So, my I suggest you use maybe more paragraph space or put your emphasis in quotation marks?

Thanks in advance… :D

DANIEL has left the building @ 01/07/2009 at 10:36 pm

In all of these photos, DANIEL is just going thru the motions.

He just looks to be OVER all of this pomp and stagery.

MAYBE SHE is just milking her LAST 15 minutes of fame.

MaYBE she knows this is all going to end soon- like after the defiance premieres……and SHE BETTER GET HER FACE out there in the last few minutes she has..

Maybe she knows that this is her LAST CHANCE to parade herself before the public, and so SHE IS GOING TO MAKE A SPECTACLE OF HERSELF- and if she embarasses Daniel, or upstages the other actors, she could CARE LESS!

MAYBE she is trying to go “OUT WITH A BANG”….?

I will respect everyone’s beliefs and word my post differently.
No. 225 you are very close/warm to what is happening and what he is feeling.
Yes to the poster who has if any of the images are symbolic rather than literal. Sometimes they are. It does not mean that the woman is exactly as I see her. But I feel she is close only because what I see is so clear.
I strongly feel that they are slowly becoming friends, it is nothing romantic at this time. Just, how are you, kind of thing. it is something that is developing slowly, as he is unsure and weary because he has been hurt.
I feel he stays in this relationship more out of comfort than love, but when love comes he will be pulled by it, and love is what he will find with this new friend.
I hope my wording is more comfortabale with other posters.
I returned only because I saw others wanted to hear a little more.
I will leave unless I am wanted back
Thank you and I will simply say peace to all.

It isnt traditional I agree!

I heard the same stuff about them. These two have quite a “reputation” because of this.

I read that In Style article saying that she “knows who the star is and stands there, has pics then goes off and leaves him to sign” etc etc

Who is writing this garbage?

Keely was there with Pierce on/off but at least she looks genuine and not smug and not basking in the celeb spotlight by=proxy.

Keely has written many books and editorials and takes part in many conservation projects (as well as Pierce).

Satsuki seems to be good at one thing and that is wearing clothes and basking in the spotlight. What has she down that’s so altruistic?

No, i am still upset by your postings. If you are a kind considerate person then please find another way of doing this. Evidently you do not consider my upset to worthy or you respecting it!

please post your email so people can corresspond OFF this board.

Thank you.

You are deeply upsetting me.

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 10:44 pm

Bu why have her on the red carpet at all? His fans aren’t there to see her.
——————————————————————————————–
But there again you have the issue of who is really his fans? Shouldn’t we as fans accept her and be done with it? Sort of like some of us probably don’t like him smoking cigars or having tattoos but we accept it as part of him and his life?
———————————————————————————————
———————————————————————————————
No offense, but you can forget that! Not with her in designer clothes that are to be seen on a companion of a a-lister like DC with pics in all the mags and news agencies. Sorry! :(

to the psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 10:45 pm

I also DO NOT want to hear your posts. I DO not want you here. Please leave. I agree, post an email so people can talk to you away from here.

If you are indeed a psychic then you will know HOW upset I am and how I feel you are disrespecting me and a few others here.

Please.
Find another way.

sorry snuggles and snogs..- @ 01/07/2009 at 10:47 pm

i am just so fed up with her display of arrogance taking away attention from the film and rest of the cast.

i will lower case from now on.

sorry.

yeah, read my mind and you will know how upset I am as well

you make me nervous and i am here to talk about daniel not bring spriitual things into it if you were kind you wouldnt keep upsetting people and posting, you would KNOW

get a website or something to post your stuff

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 10:51 pm

———————————————————————————————–
I put that problem directly at the feet of Mr. Daniel Craig – if he feels that she is doing this AND wants to do something about it, he will. But I suspect he doesn’t think the way you do – her “arrogance” as you see it – he might see as confidence of his companion. At least neither of them look like frighten gophers anymore… ;)

to psychic - from william @ 01/07/2009 at 10:52 pm

to the psychic:

by your constant insistance on posting when a few people have asked you nicely to bring your beliefs elsewhere, it seems you are ignoring them, which to me, sounds a little hypocritical as you profess to be a earthy nice person

honestly, you are shoving your religious beliefs down their throats and they are not doing the same, please show some respect and not do that.

to 236: well said!

to 238: they look like two arrogant inglorious b*stards now

I feel my religious freedom is being abused here, I do not post my religious/belief/feelings on here and expect to be treated the same way!

238 snuggles and snogs..- @ 01/07/2009 at 10:59 pm

You are right about the fact that neither of them look like frightened mice anymore!
And Daniel is no longer- red carpet scared….
sorry, but he is quite used to premieres by now, so that excuse to bring her down is no longer valid.

I can just see it in his face. He just looks done with it all.

Daniel may be thinking, “only a few more cities/premieres to go. Let Saat do her thing and let her parade around. I am going to slide under the wire if I can. let them gawk at her. I am over this…”

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 10:59 pm

yeah, read my mind and you will know how upset I am as well

get a website or something to post your stuff
——————————————————————————————–
I’m not too offended, namely because she is talking in generalities… there is nothing really specific in her readings – something like the horoscopes people were trotting out recently… did that offend you as well? (because it does to some in my family who are pretty strict in their faith – they believe astrology is evil).

Also, IMHO, you’re adding fuel to her fire in even acknowledging her. I wouldn’t call her a “troll” because she is not that vicious (some are that post her regularly though) – but you are feeding her by trying to get the last word in and also being wary of her. She was gone for 3 pages!

I am, this forum should remain a religiously NEUTRAL zone and she should respect that!

Post an email or set up a website for that stuff, i do not want to red it on here.

I wasnt checking it when the horoscopes were on but yes, I find that upsetting as well.

to 243 from william @ 01/07/2009 at 11:06 pm

you seem very balanced and real. i commend your posts.

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/07/2009 at 11:07 pm

——————————————————————————————–
Well, then don’t read it… I ignore SatsMonkey (or whomever) and pretty much anyone that uses all CAPS because of a headache.

Alright, someone did say that she might be the famous/infamous Krista – if that’s the case – then she’ll be around for a LOOOONG time just to see everyone get upset. If she isn’t Krista then she will probably still achieve the same – closing down a thread.

So, do you want to call her a troll? Alrightly then! First rule of the internet! Do Not Feed The Trolls!

no humility at all... @ 01/07/2009 at 11:10 pm

according to a previous poster who knows people who know both Daniel and her, apparently She has a bigger ego than Daniel, so it would make perfect sense that she would want to parade herself down the red capet, giving no thought to the cast members or film, or having any “humility” whatsoever.

this is too much “Overload” on satwhatisit.

i am sure that we are not the only ones who are observing this.

I bet certain people have taken Daniel aside and pointed this out to him as well.
it may be too late for him to change anything…because he wants to keep the “Status Quo”!!

If you are so religous, what the fuch are you doing on this thread.
AND SINCE WHEN IS PSYCHIC A RELIGION LOL
It’s a gift not a religion you stupid trolls.
Ms. Psychic lady, please don’t be offended or scared off.
I and others really enjoy your posts.

to 247 from william @ 01/07/2009 at 11:15 pm

Its about respect though, I just asking for her to take that stuff elsewhere and to keep all religion off here please so people can relax or whatever
not what i come on here for and if she is real then she should know this and respect it
there is a time and place, arent there other threads for that stuff? or other websites?

Ms. Psychic lady, please don’t be offended or scared off.
I and others really enjoy your posts.
—————————————————-

I second that. Come on people, take her/his posts as you would the other posts. There are so many speculations here about Dan/Sats and their relationship anyway. Why not see it like that? Just another way of speculating :)

to the psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 11:18 pm

I am offended. i am here to talk about daniel etc not that stuff. i am asking her nicely. i am not saying nasty things like you. i am not a troll nor am I stupid. why are you swearing at me?

please take your gift elsewhere. thank you.

to the psychic - gemma @ 01/07/2009 at 11:20 pm

Simple answer before this whole thing blows up:

To the psychic – is it possible that you can post your email so all of this can be taken OFF here?

I think that would be a nice compromise.

Is this your personal board/thread?
What about the rest of us who enjoy her posts?
She has said nothing abou religion, her posts are no different than horoscope posts, I didn’t hear your sactamonous crap then!
She has a gift and you’re just jealous.
You’re not upset by her “religion” which is just a gift and not a religion, you’re one of these stupid cinderella people who say that Sats and DC will be together forgether, that he’s in love with her, and you’re just upset because she is saying there is another woman that will steal his heart.
Your full of s h i t.
Psychic Lady, Please come back and tell us more.
Anyone who doesn’t like it DONT FUCHIN READ IT.

blessed be @ 01/07/2009 at 11:21 pm

As a fellow solitary….. I see the same. Would like to share.

Sorry I dont see it as that. My beliefs are being abused here. I am asking her to take it elsewhere please. Obviously she doesn’t give a hoot as she keeps posting. Hardly a nice person then is she?

Blessed be and all that jazz and she can’t even respect other people asking her to compromise.

Please hare everything you see and know.

No I am not a Cinderella person.

I see people on here ganging up on me because I dont want this stuff on here. I come on here for rational talking and now this????

I just want respect for ME on here.

How long was Hitler hailed as as saivor… because one man kicked back it makes him criminal? Learn your history, learn your heart, learn your soul….

THEN DON’T READ HER POSTS MORON.
ooooooooooo you’re being abused!
You’re abusing yourself moron, no one has a gun to your head forcing you to read her posts!!!
Some people are tooo stupid.

You come to JJ for rationale thinking and respect LMFAO

PLEASE STOP PSYCHIC @ 01/07/2009 at 11:28 pm

PLEASE STAY OFF HERE, I AM VERY UPSET AT THESE POSTINGS. IT UPSETS ME DEEPLY AND MY CORE VALUES.

YOU HAVE RUINED IT ALL FOR ME NOW. THIS THREAD WAS ONE OF MY PLACES TO GO AND NOW YOU ALL HAVE RUINED IT.

PLEASE I AM SO UPSET AN NOONE CARES AT ALL.

WITCH/EBONY @ 01/07/2009 at 11:30 pm

I am her.

PLEASE STOP PSYCHIC @ 01/07/2009 at 11:30 pm

STOP ABUSING ME AND SWEARING AT ME. I HAVE TRIED TO BE NICE.

THIS IS SO UPSETTING AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS LAUGH AT ME.

Please stop picking on me.

THEN GET THE FUCH OFF AND SPARE US YOUR BABY WHINNING CRAP.
FOR CHRIST’S SAKE.
WE DON’T CARE, WE COME HERE FOR FUN, AND YOU’RE RUINING IT FOR US!!!!
LEAVE US ALONE.
TAKE YOUR MORNOIC S H I T SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Why are these psychic’s being nasty and still posting?

Are they not meant to be kind and compassionate?

You have made another poster hysterical. You all should be ashamed to call yourselves psychics and in touch with people’s feelings.

Please tell us what you see for Daniel.
Do you see all the same as the other psychic?

NO, you are so mean to me.

Youa re picking on me. I come on here not to be abused and you have done nothing but swear and curse at me.

What type of mean perosn are you to pick on me, you have no idea how uspet i am. i come on here to talk and have conversations not to be cursed out.

Don’t worry, we all know who the hysterical poster is, she gets hysterical over EVERYTHING!! LOL She’ll live LOL

lets get back to the thread... @ 01/07/2009 at 11:34 pm

let’s get back to the thread…

I think Daniel is coming to NYC I guess within the next few days…

Has anyone else seen or heard that he is stopping somewhere else before he comes to NYC??

Any other cities before New York?

I think he’s just going to NYC. If you see him, will you please get a picture for me? :)

Sorry, I am Mr. Craig’s age (female), my face, my breast’s, my legs, all of it don’t look like hers….. WTF

All I can say is these people who are supposed to be “psychics’ are not really who they say they are. If they were, they would not cause trouble like this and respect others. Please do not sprout all love Mother Earth and that stuff as evidently you don’t care at all about other people.

THAT is not being a psychic as true seers don’t hurt other people!

Therfore, anything you say is a load of trash just like your hearts. You see the upset it has caused and you still do which means you are trolls intent on causing trouble because you have nothing better to do.

Hardly being a true gifted psychic is it now? More like a bully.

I know, I’m 50 and look younger than her, She looks like used baggage, leather baggage!

No, my health is not good, i come on here to relax, dont laugh at me please

lets get back to the thread... @ 01/07/2009 at 11:41 pm

hi 270!
I may try to see him.
At QofS premiere here in NYC, I was standing behind the paps line and I saw him in his limo, get out of the car and onto the red carpet.
sorry, i do not have a camera on my cell phone.
i don’t take pictures.-
but if I can get a disposable camera, I will try…
I just am not a picture person.
But If i am there, i will give you a “Blow by Blow” detailed description..
:) :)

Personally, I think you are soooooooooo over-reacting. She has always been very sweet and respectful.
I can’t wait until next year and see his new beautiful mate. She sounds absolutely wonderful and on top of it, she’s supposed to be very beautiful. I can’t wait to see a beautiful woman on his arm.
And she’s supposed to be simple. Won’t that be a nice change.
I CAN’T WAIT.
Only one more year of this ugly pooch.

lets get back to the thread... @ 01/07/2009 at 11:43 pm

I meant # 271…

Be careful with those blows baby LOL :)

she is not respecting other people though, if she were a true seer they do not continually do somethng if they know it upsets someone.
doesnt matter i fyou think she’s sweet. there is evidently a soul on here who is hurting because of her and she keeps posting!

if it is a true gift, they use it to heal and help NOT hurt!

lets get back to the thread... @ 01/07/2009 at 11:47 pm

#279- uh…ahem….uh… I will do my best …. :)

no-one cares about me do they. thanks all, i come here for company really

im ignored in real life really, i dont mean a thing to noone so i read threads and try to make friends

to snuggles @ 01/07/2009 at 11:55 pm

i liked snuggles and snogs, you still here? you sound nice and have been nice to me. thanks.

A lady should always have handy wipes in her bag :)

i guess noone will speak to me now, ill guess ill go
thanks

lets get back to the thread... @ 01/08/2009 at 12:24 am

285- thank you for reminding me-
I will be sure to carry more than enough.
heh. heh. heh. :)

MMMWAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHHAHAHA!

William is gone @ 01/08/2009 at 12:25 am

We can bring back the psychic…….

helloooooooooooooooo miss psychic are you there?

No ims till here. why are you so nasty to a perosn like me who is so alone?

Hey william @ 01/08/2009 at 12:30 am

You can talk to me William OK?

You sound nice.

oh thanks…i wanted to talk about daniel and his films really, i enjoyed snuggles and snogs, they were so real to listen to and they sounded like they knew stuff

lets get back to the thread... @ 01/08/2009 at 12:32 am

is this a Dating board, or a Daniel Craig board??
Lets get back to Danny Boy (my favorite topic :)!

A true Daniel fan @ 01/08/2009 at 12:33 am

Lots of wacky people out there. It’s getting a little scary here. Hope Daniel does not read this.

Hi William @ 01/08/2009 at 12:33 am

You can talk to me too …..
Why are you so alone?

i like his films as they got me through a lot of stuff in my life and i read these threads. i see his girlfriend gets a knocking and not too sure why really but ok
i dont understand why they are together a lot, i see other stars not like that
i was very ill once and his film layer cake helped me through in hospital

He’s still Dan the man.

william to 294 @ 01/08/2009 at 12:36 am

i have kidney problems you see and i haven’t really a whole lot of support really in my life, sorry to say

i only come on here for company, i like other films too, i guess i watch a lot of them, he seems like a guy that would care thats all but i like his acting, its real good isnt it?

to 29o and 294 @ 01/08/2009 at 12:40 am

i mean layer cake was only one dvd they had when i was ill in hospital, they had a will smith one and a nic cage one
not much of a choice but layer cake blew me away and since then i have seen his others, i like his Bond too.
he seems nice, has anyone met him, i hear he’s real nice, he would care about sick people, he seems that way huh? something about his face i guess

Dan's leading lady @ 01/08/2009 at 12:43 am

Which of his movies did you guys like the best?

For me it is CR.

Who would you like to see him act with ?- new/ return actress

For me – Eva Green. Wish they would make The Golden Compass sequel.

i dont know that you are talking to me but sorry if you arent dont mean to butt in really

i like CR, thatwas awesome yes, yes Eva was good, i like also like munich and some earlier ones i looked at
they were heavy to look at though, i dont like nic kidman, she is too stiff

if what we see hurts you, then you need to see the truth behind why you read.

you think they will make a sequel, i read they wont

william to 294 @ 01/08/2009 at 12:50 am

areyou still here to talk??

Daniel will be a guest of The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Monday, January 12.
– Daniel will return to Live with Regis and Kelly on Wednesday, January 14.

Boy his PR is working overtime for this Defiance isnt it? Strange, he’s appearing on more shows for this. I wonder why?

Ellen? She is very forward and I’m sure she will ask him questions about his personal life. I bet she will give him a wedding present for a laugh!

He is a pain in the ass. He is a confused man, a reflection of the people he protrays. His earlier work says this. He has grown, yet there is no parts that have grown with him. Resentment. Hence, the heart and darkness of QOS. He is a simple man with complicated beliefs. He searches for an answer in others and someone he let down. Never within himself because he has alwaysed believed he was not worthy of his own truth.

I cannot see the color of his mate. But KNOW it is not what he presents to a camera.

The person he will be with is heart, but still may not be what you think.

294 to William @ 01/08/2009 at 1:02 am

Yes im still here

Pain in the ass?

Hardly spiritual is it?

ok, thought you had gone, you not talking much to me but thats ok
im kinda used to that, got a few people who drive me to get treatment and i borrow this computer, i got nothing really but films to watch
you are nice to listen, thanks, means a whole lot to me

294 to William @ 01/08/2009 at 1:08 am

So you like CR alot? So do I – it’s one of his best films I think.

Ellen will plain ask out ask him if he is gay… and that isn’t a slight on Ellen….

The color of his mate? She is Japanese American and is fair in complection so that would make her white i guess

william to 310 @ 01/08/2009 at 1:11 am

yeah sure do! he was real good in that. eva was good too, real chemistry and a good looking lady
i havent gotten to watch his latest one as i haven’t gotten out too much, too sick to go and sit in a cinema you know?
you seen it? it good? you sure are sweet to talk, i dont know if you are a lady or what but if you are, you are a real nice one

To William @ 01/08/2009 at 1:13 am

Okay, I apologize if I was rude to you earlier. I thought you were someone else.
There is a poster that is very nasty and lies a lot and pretends to be a lot of different people.
What kind of kidney problems are you having?

To William @ 01/08/2009 at 1:16 am

The board is quite right now, I can’t say too much, but I will tell you this about DC, he is a very, very nice man. Compassionate and kind.
Please don’t ask me any questions as to how I know. I cannot share any of that information.

Yes I am a lady….

I didn’t like QOS. It was very dissappointing to say the least. The script was dry and the acting was lame. As good as an actor he is he was not surrounded by a strong cast other than Dame Judy. Good action if you like that sort of thing but not enough to stimulate the mind.

I think Daniel is still a very good actor but he is either not getting good scripts or he is having some issues that is affecting his actiing. He seems to be very stiff and not as passionate an actor as he was. I hope he finds a script that will show his natural talent. He needs roles that are deep and complicated he does do those very well.

to 314-315 - william @ 01/08/2009 at 1:24 am

thats ok, i know that i seem strange but i am not, really,thanks for your apology, that real nice of you
i get dialysis, one kidney is kinda gone, born like that and it has kinda gone silly on me
i keep on the fight though and i watch a lot films as i rest a lot
i get you, you might know daniel and i think thats awesome. i knew he was compassionate, i kinda saw that in his face, you can tell when you are sick, the people who mean it and the people who are kinda mean it but don’t
thats real cool you told me that about him, real cool, you made me night, he wouldnt poke fun i dont think, he seems he would listen. real cool

craig is old, I’ve no idea how she can still do action scenes :)

to 317 from william @ 01/08/2009 at 1:28 am

willy? you are funny and a real dame of a lady to talk to me.
appreciate it ma’am a real lot.
ill see his latest bond film when it gets to tv or dvd as sitting in a cinema is too much for me
yeah i think he needs challengin roles, you see defiance? i will have to wait for that too

to 317 from william @ 01/08/2009 at 1:32 am

i think he would listen as i think he feels pain too not like me but he looks like he would be interested, kinda wish i had him to ask about filsm and stuff as i think he would be real nice and positive, not got many people around me like that much but thats ok, life’s tough right?

Yes I have seen Defiance……I think he was really good in the film but still something was missing in him…….I can’t put my finger on it and I think others are seeing it as well. There is an emptiness in his actin, that is the only word I can think of to describe it. I think that is why Liev is getting more attention on the film and Daniel is getting ignored for it by Hollywood. I think everyone knows how great he is but his quality has gone down and that is very noticable. If he can pull his socks up he will get an oscar I am sure. He had a good chance with Defiance but when you see it you will know what I mean.

Yes, he is a pain in the ass. A complicated, simple man with unbelievable talent and heart that comes from blatant truth, family. And someone who trusts very few. And once crossed, doesn’t care what diamonds may be where. But will never admitt he made a bad choice.

Physic is close, it’s tinted hair, close to his age. fuller bodied woman and not what he is usually with. Woodland eyes. Less than a year. Not Babs… It’s not someone he meets on the st…. it’s someone has known. someone who has taught him something, something he has heard …. something he as always asked to be answered. Home…

LIfe is tought but it’s what we make of it. I understand you are ill and may have physical limitations but our spirit can takes us through leaps and bounds. I don’t know Daniel persoally as the other posters do nor do I beleive what the psychic is saying about him. I think he is a simple man in a complicated industry but he has a woman he loves at his side and vice versa and I think she helps him alot.

To William @ 01/08/2009 at 1:40 am

You are welcome.
Thank you for understanding.
Are you on a list for a kidney transplant?
They say it is the “Bond Curse.” That no actors have done well after doing bond. Except for Sean Connery who did some pretty good movies after Bond. I personally like League of Extraordinary Men :)
I like those kind of silly movies.
I have not seen QOS because I heard the bad reviews. Waiting for the DVD to come out. I probably won’t see defiance either way because I don’t like what hollywood did, taking a war criminal and making him into a hero.
I loved Layer Cake, Mother, Obession, basically all of his work, but Munich was awesome. I didn’t see Road to Prediction. But I heard he was wonderful in that too. I think maybe after doing Bond actors maybe get a little big in the head and they loose their edge. Does that make sense.
I hope one day he gets it back, because he really is a magnificant actor.
I also think he is getting bad advice, and I think some of it is coming from his girlfriend.

yeah? thats a shame, what is the emptiness because of? you got an idea? i heard it was good you are real lucky to have seen it
yeah im not a expert and my points dont matter but i seen him go downhill in his films, boy he has everything but he sure looks kinda like things would be hurt him a lot, i kinda know what that feels like a bit

designer clothes @ 01/08/2009 at 1:45 am

Are you people really that stupid or pretend you to be?
Daniel and Satsuki don’t have to spend any money on their outfits.
The desiger line up in a row to vest them…..

Like I said I don’t know him personally so I would have no idea what the emptiness would be and I am guessing it is emptiness becasue that is what I see….. someone else may see a man with a bad cold … LOL.

Maybe he feels he no longer has to prove himself as he is in demand so he does not have to give quality performance. I am not saying this is a concisous thing it could be just a phase and he has gone a bit Hollywood.

to 324and 325 from william @ 01/08/2009 at 1:48 am

to 324: thats right, i have to really, dont have an option to feel bad about myself, i hopes they do love each other, thats nice, real nice

and 325, yeah i am, cant go out only to dialysis waiting is real upsetting. i wonder about who tells him about scripts, i hope he’ll make better choices. his gf seems ok but i dont know nothing at all. you know you nice people talking to me is the most i have had talk to me this week
i saw perdition i forgot, he was so good in that, i hope he does get better, real shame if he went off the rails

Who are you?
I cannot tell you who I am, I have just been watching and listening.
I just want to say, thank you.
Will you tell me one thing. Is there fear in his heart?
I think you will understand my question.

How do you know all of this stuff?

if you would like to talk…..
web

to the dames @ 01/08/2009 at 1:52 am

you ladies are real dames to talk to me, it cheered me up as i have to go hospital tomorrow again, i get picked up to go there, got no family really, kinda dont know them but life is rough right?

It was nice talking to you Willy. It’s late here and I must get to be as I have to work in the morning. I hope you feel better and get to watch lots of movies you enjoy.

We Daniel fans will stick with him through thick and thin.

Keep smiling :)

Good Night from New York (home of Daniel’s next love according to the psychic) :)

Glad you’re enjoying the conversation. You seem like a pretty nice chap :)
I’m going to have to rent Road to Prediction and see it. I’ve heard so many good things about it. Funny thing is, when it first came on DVD my husband and I rented it and I remember I was real tired from work (Friday night) and I completely zonked out on the sofa LOL And when I woke up I remember the credits running and asked my husband if it was good, and he said, yeah it was excellent. I always meant to see it again but never did.
I like Hanks a lot too.
I will say a prayer that you receive your new kidneys in the near future.
Come back here often, and remember to say William so we don’t confuse you with the “nasty poster.” LOL She’s a hoot. Sometimes you will see us really going at each other. She actually gives me a good laugh LOL A good battle if you will LOL

to the dames @ 01/08/2009 at 1:54 am

im kinda trying hard to ignore other posts as i get nervous at that suff, i wish it would stop
will you all be here gain tomorrow evening, ill come on if i get the computer and look for you all ladies

There are more of us… even if you don’t like the answers. What we see is what we see…..and he has a choice….

We don’t want to upset Willy, do you have a web page?

I’m a night owl, will be here for a while if there are others.
So if you wanna chat, feel free :)

k, say where…..

thats real nice of you to ask like that, i havent seen kindness for me like that for a long time, made me real happy. the nurses are kind.
you ladies are real sweet and makes me know that if i keep fighting this illness i will meet more nice people

There has never been fear in his heart until recently. He has always known, but now he is afraid of a choice. Obtuse I know. But to be specific would be shameful…. He knows… and is unsure of how to correct it.. just see what I see

paris pics @ 01/08/2009 at 2:15 am

i see those other pics are up of him now

Maybe the fear in his heart will bring back that passionate actor we are missing. Fear can drive people to do great thing or destructive things. Lets hope its the first one.

Thank you for answering. I know the fear.

Hey Willy, you will probably want to go over to the new thread.
With the Paris Premier pictures. Everyone will jump over there now :)
See ya over there chap.