Daniel Craig is Zwick Quick

Daniel Craig is Zwick Quick

Daniel Craig poses for a photocall for his latest film, Les insurges (English title: Defiance), on Wednesday (January 7) at the Bristol Palace in Paris.

“One of the reasons I think the story is important is because this is very recent history and a lot of the way we look at the world and live in the world is shaped because of that history,” the 40-year-old British actor said. “Stories like this need to be told because it’s not that long ago.”

Craig was accompanied by costar Liev Schreiber and the film’s director, Edward Zwick.

15+ pictures inside of Zwick quick Daniel Craig

daniel craig edward zwick 14
daniel craig edward zwick 15

Photos: Boris Horvat/AFP/Getty, WENN
Posted to: Daniel Craig, Liev Schreiber

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All

I have family in Poland who are appalled at this story also and they were involved.
Poland is investigating this man as we speak. Poland really is distancing itself from this whole thing.

She was probably there, front and center as usual. I think JJ has chosen to spare us today and not include any pix of her.

Thanks JJ.

daniel is HOT as usual,i love his style!veeery sexy ,modern and british;)))) !!!

no, not a phtocall, the premiere is tonight

Give me Liev over DC anyday!!!! He is sexy, DC is homely!

paris premiere @ 01/07/2009 at 2:17 pm

there will be pics of her later im sure

better without monkey @ 01/07/2009 at 2:17 pm

Oh ya, it´s better finally, Daniel looks good at photocall.
Satsmonkey can stay at hotel, I am curious what she will look at premiere.

Blessings everyone.
I was asked on the other thread how I work.
I go into a deep meditation and open myself to communication.
Throughout the day I get images as I concentrate on objects or pictures.
Spirits come when they have something to say.
I know this is difficult for people to believe, but life does continue.
Someone on the other board asked how to reach me.
I have been working for over thirty years. I do not take new clients and have limited my clients to people in my community and my neighbors.
I have limited my work with the police to unsolved cases and missing children.
I am as they say retired.
I spend most of my time in the country, communicating with nature.
One of my client’s gave me the name of this site as she follows Mr. Craig’s career, is a fan, and asked me to look at his girlfriend to see if all the people were right that she is a “paid girlfriend.”
And that is how I came to post here.
I was asked how do I know how the new friend looks.
When I concentrate on Mr. Craig’s image, I clearly see a woman standing next to him, I see souls swirling around each other.
I see the image of the woman forming from the other spirit around him.
The image forms itself into the green eyed, brunette woman, and with the image comes further information, images. It is a little difficult to explain. It is a little like a slideshow, the images.
I have a very strong sense that early this morning he communicated with his new friend, I see letters, not phone, email?
They are occassionally chatting? short emails?
I am seeing ocean. great distance between them?
She is european, but lives elsewhere?
Across the ocean from him? New York?
I sense he is peaceful with her? Feels a peace with her?
Whatever happens, happens?

what are you on?? LOL!
I need those pills, too!
ROTFL…

I feel no remorse or offense for skeptics.
I understand completely the difficulty to believe.
Blessed be.

satsula from japanese

yeah i have no doubt that poland is trying to distance itself from this story. given what poland allowed to happen to the jews in world war two i would more than distance myself. i would go to ground on this one and say nothing. as for investigating “this man” poland would do well to investigate the so called christians who aided/abetted the germans. i have no doubt the country is full of them.

to 21
what did “he” do exactly. let me guess, he and his brothers survived. they didn’t sit back and allow themselves to be killed by the germans and their polish allies. did he kill germans; you bet. it was war. did he kill the poles who betrayed jews to the germans; you bet. i’m roman catholic but i tell you’d if my people were being handed over to germans by poles i’d kill to

His biggist atrocity is working with the Russians to make Poland Russian occupied, how do you explain that!!! Turning your back on your own people!! He is a war criminal.

Polish people who betrayed jews to the germans.
This is what you just said.
Let’s remember how monsterous the germans and SS were.
If you were Polish and had a family and were threatened with the death of your family if you did not reveal who was Jewish, what would you do?
Would you hand your entire family over for execution to protect another family that you did not even know.
I’m sorry, God Forgive Me, but my first priority would be the lives of my children and family.
Some of these Polish families had no choice.
But this war criminal did not see that side, he just killed his fellow Polish people who handed over jews to the germans. He ran with his own family but expected others to scarfice their families to protect jewish families. Hyprocrite and war criminal.

That is why I am appalled as well as my Polish family and relatives at this Tuvia being hailed as a hero as well as his brothers.

The other side of the coin has not been voiced here and it is a travesty!

Some of my relatives were butchered.

mrk to 34 "psychic" @ 01/07/2009 at 3:04 pm

Hmm…let me look at my balls again, maybe I could come up with a name of this “friend”.

Got any pics of this friend and their family?

to 45: No @ 01/07/2009 at 3:32 pm

Pics? Why? No, I haven´t.

Mrk to 34 @ 01/07/2009 at 3:38 pm

Explain the meaning of your message. I’m interested.

mrk to #44 @ 01/07/2009 at 3:40 pm

The above message was to you #44 not #34.

Wiccan-psychic explains you. This person knows destiny of spy James Bond.

If your mother or you has a question, post it here, and I will do my best to answer.
Blessed be.

this becomes a spiritual place, post your questions and you get your answers. LOL!
Will I win in the lottery next week!
Sense it, pleeeaaazzzze!
you are really cracking me up! Bless me!!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All