Daniel Craig is Zwick Quick

Daniel Craig is Zwick Quick

Daniel Craig poses for a photocall for his latest film, Les insurges (English title: Defiance), on Wednesday (January 7) at the Bristol Palace in Paris.

“One of the reasons I think the story is important is because this is very recent history and a lot of the way we look at the world and live in the world is shaped because of that history,” the 40-year-old British actor said. “Stories like this need to be told because it’s not that long ago.”

Craig was accompanied by costar Liev Schreiber and the film’s director, Edward Zwick.

15+ pictures inside of Zwick quick Daniel Craig

• Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 714 » Show All
re satsuki @ 01/07/2009 at 4:57 pm

she fancies herself as quite the style icon doesnt she?

Same old cold poses, over and over and over, why in the hell do we have to see her at all. The dress makes it look like she has a hump on her back. Can anyone say Kazimoto!!!! LOL

Picture perfect @ 01/07/2009 at 5:01 pm

Daniel is dashing and Satsuki looks like a princess. I’ve never seen them look more perfect. Thank you so much.

I am beginning to think the psychic might be right about the breakup and new woman…..if Satsuki keeps dressing like that she will be history soon lololololololololol

The French @ 01/07/2009 at 5:06 pm

I hope this dress looks better in person that in real life……it’s a nice dress but as usual just not nice on her. The French must be laughing. Everytime i see her i think she can do worse then she does
amazing!!!!

I’ll spare you the rest of her laughing and him trying to join in. Bless him. He does try.

to psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 5:11 pm

This new friend fo Dan’s —— does she have any style at all? Please say yes then we will look forward to her.

they are calling her a “french doll” on another website.

lol

Satsuki can pick the most beautiful clothes off the rack or have them made for her the problem is she does not carry herself in an elegant manner and the clothes never look good on her as a result even though she has the body for it. She is never styled right becasue some of her outfits are nice just not on her.

I sense that she is a very simple woman.
More down to earth.
If she is a simple woman as I sense, her style will be simple.
I sense she does not like his lifestyle, she may not go to these shows.
I am sensing privacy, a very private woman?
I think most people will notice what Mr. Craig noticed, her beauty.
I am seeing a very beautiful woman.
I see long very thick curley burnette hair. Vibrant green eyes.
I see Mr. Craig looking at her full lips and sweet smile.
Blessed be.

the dress @ 01/07/2009 at 5:22 pm

anyone know the designer?

to psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 5:26 pm

Maybe satsuki will get green contacts!

You made me giggle.
Thank you.
Blessed be.

Ms. Mitchell is not a bad looking lady.
But this woman I am seeing is very beautiful.
Blessed be.

I think we get your gist. Why continue posting really?

I think a nice pair of cream kneee high boots would have looked better
she seems to try way too hard like pointing to an outfit and saying ill have that?

is she really necessary at these things? yeah right, like In Style says, she stands there and knows who the star is..lol give me a break!

dont see any of the other stars gf’s there

I think people will be surprised when they see her.
She is not what Mr. Craig is normally seen with.
She is shorter, and not so thin, an ordinary woman.
But very beautiful. People will forgive her for being a little more healthy.

to Psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 5:36 pm

I’m really enjoying your posts–ignore the snarky posts from others, you seem to be a lovely gentle soul yourself!

Not good tonight for Daniel @ 01/07/2009 at 5:37 pm

Satsuki thinks about herself she looks like a princess so why Daniel is sad?? He is sad maybe he heard carping crititism about Defiancé?
Story of Defiance is his favourite theme, he loves soviet themes and maybe he heard something ,,bad,,. I saw trailer Defiance and I like it.
Satsuki and her style, no comment. Daniel hasn´t good tonight.

She looks ridiculous. Is there a muff and a pair of ice skates that goes with that get-up?

to the psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 5:38 pm

Personally, I find your postings now a little tedious and tiring. No offence but it’s a little over bearing now.

Not too sure of the game that’s going on here or what, but you’ve gone from posting once to posting many times with your visions. They are really coming fast and furious now arent they?

What happens in his future, let us leave it for the future shall we?

I see you phrase things just so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 714 » Show All