Daniel Craig is Zwick Quick

Daniel Craig is Zwick Quick

Daniel Craig poses for a photocall for his latest film, Les insurges (English title: Defiance), on Wednesday (January 7) at the Bristol Palace in Paris.

“One of the reasons I think the story is important is because this is very recent history and a lot of the way we look at the world and live in the world is shaped because of that history,” the 40-year-old British actor said. “Stories like this need to be told because it’s not that long ago.”

Craig was accompanied by costar Liev Schreiber and the film’s director, Edward Zwick.

15+ pictures inside of Zwick quick Daniel Craig

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 814 » Show All

I agree, although there are a few names I can think of right now I could say.

to this "psychic" @ 01/07/2009 at 5:50 pm

What gets me if that you never answered whether she IS a paid gf or not but you come up with other things. You seem to be as vague as possible.

Wasn’t that what you originally were asked about and what pyschic really answers something like that, did that not make you think about the requestor of the information a little? Sounds a bit disturbing.

I also asked you about myself earlier and you were way off.

Is this psychic Krista Daley?

No. My balls are telling me it’s someone else.

oh yeah good old krista
bless her

To 98:wiccan-psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 5:58 pm

I am confused, what that means ,,people will forgive her for being a little more healthy,,??

lol, i agree, its the tights!

im not sure about this outfit at all

Who is Krista?
Is she the new friend?

that she has a ass and boobs i think.

no, she was a poster on here that became way out of hand and she disliked satsuki a lot

The answer to the question was yes, in some ways.
I see my gift is not wanted here.
So I will leave all be in peace.
102, you are not the same person I answered the question for.
You will see new woman next year.
Peace to all
And Blessed be.

about krista @ 01/07/2009 at 6:04 pm

I think Krista Daley is still an active poster. She just does not use her name. You know her post when u read it. Very distinct style of writing I think :)

Oh, kind of like the cinderella people who attack people who don’t like her and attack like SS solders LOL
I remember now. Yeah, she was a cool lady.

Then you probably dont think too good, because she’s overseas remember, for six months, living life, unlike the rest of us schmucks addicted to JJ LOL

Yes you did answer me. I asked you a question about me and your reply was incorrect.

I’m sure all your info will be passed onto Dan and Satsuki. Thanks for prewarning that this ‘woman” will evidently surface.

Is she? What are her posts like?

Just asking thats all.

Here we go again @ 01/07/2009 at 6:15 pm

Here we go again with threats. Why don’t you, 116, just leave people alone without always threatening them. From what I remember you threatened Daley over and over and over until she finally shut you up.
I laughed my ass off when she finally won!!!
We know you too, you’re known as the “nasty poster.”
How does that feel. Shut the fuch up!!!!!!!!

Oh, I never paid that close attention to her. Does she not have a computer there where she is then? lol

To wiccan-psychic @ 01/07/2009 at 6:18 pm

Krista, I wrote about myself in other articles, I wrote what I look, I wrote I have curly hair, green eyes and body like a Venuse, and I want be a Bond girl and know I like ass of Daniel. Are you joking here, I know. You aren´t fastest ,,augur,, I thought long: where is Krista Daley?? My favorite granny?

to all re :118 @ 01/07/2009 at 6:18 pm

LOL

Wasn’t a threat. I’m thanking the psychic for informing me of that info. Thats all!

Bit touchy aren’t you or are you Krista Daley? Sorry, you don’t have anything over me.

I didnt threaten anyone. I feel it necessary to pass it on. I’m sure they will find it interesting.

She said she was going to be traveling all of europe, maybe you should pay attention since you were attacking her constantly. I doubt that anyone tours europe and worries about stupid JJ.
I remember because I watched the whole attack unfold. It was hilarious, especially when she beat the crap out of the nasty poster (with words of course).
She’s a super cool lady, hope she comes back after her vacation.

lol re Krista 118 @ 01/07/2009 at 6:22 pm

Krista didn’t shut anyone up. She was reported to several people and was investigated and from what I read here and from other posters elsewhere, she has run and hid somewhere, yeah right.

….or else she is posting under another name. We are not naive here. Sorry but you sound a lot like her. Very atagonistic. LOL

Oh yeah, you ARE THE NASTY POSTER.
I know your writing immediately.
OMG it was great when Daley won.
I watched it too, it was great.
Smart cool lady. I agree completely.
I miss her.

You live in a dream world. The majority of people laughed at Ms Daley. Very unbalanced.

You don’t have a clue who I am but continue trying to “threaten” me, I welcome it, lol.

Evidently if you concur with her then you are as bad as her. Hate Satsuki a lot do you?

Do tell. I’ll listen.