Reese Witherspoon - People's Choice Awards 2009

Reese Witherspoon poses in the press room in a Fendi LBD and classic Louboutin peep-toes at the 2009 People’s Choice Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on Wednesday (January 7) in Los Angeles.

The 32-year-old actress picked up the PCA trophy for Favorite Female Movie Star for her work in the comedy Four Christmases. She beat out fellow actresses Angelina Jolie and Keira Knightley. Congrats, Reese!

20+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon @ the 2009 People’s Choice Awards

reese witherspoon peoples choice awards 2009 18
reese witherspoon peoples choice awards 2009 19
reese witherspoon peoples choice awards 2009 20

Photos: Jason Merritt/Kevin Winter/Kevork Djansezian/Getty
Posted to: People's Choice Awards 2009, Reese Witherspoon

Ethan Miller/Getty

love Reese, she’s my favorite actress, and she looks beautiful.

OMG Reese, cover your thighs and knees and wear a longer dress.

Reese is dumb @ 01/07/2009 at 10:22 pm

Bad hair, bad dress, stupid speech.

She deserves the award!

Angie is more popular! @ 01/07/2009 at 10:24 pm

Who did Reese Witherspoon f*ck for this award?

showmance! @ 01/07/2009 at 10:25 pm

There is no way in hell Jake’s doing her not with that cellulite. And those bruises and cut on her knee ain’t no rugburn. I KNOW what rugburn looks like and that ain’t it,

vanessajonas @ 01/07/2009 at 10:27 pm

YEES! SHE BEAT OUT ANGIE

Someone needs to tell her to stop with the tongue thrust when she smiles. It makes her look so stupid.

cellulite alert!!! @ 01/07/2009 at 10:28 pm

Pic # 5
DISGUSTING!!!

I absolutely Love Reese! she’s amazing .. gorgeous actress

PR charade @ 01/07/2009 at 10:32 pm

Reese The Chin has more fans than Angelina?
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Can’t she do something to hoist the girls up? They always look saggy.

not so good actress @ 01/07/2009 at 10:34 pm

Razzie Award nomination for the WORST ACTRESS:
Paris Hilton, Jessica Alba, The cast of The Women, Camilla Belle, Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson, Diane Keaton, Jennifer Connelly, Zooey Deschanel, Vanessa Hudgens, Eva Longoria-Parker, Reese Witherspoon.
Bravo Reese!
ha ha ha

The stupid photo tongue thrust makes her look like fish lips and not in a good way

Only reason she got Peoples Choice is she has good PR and people are stupid.

Seriously who cares if she has a few marks on her knees. It’s the People’s Choice Awards not the freaking Oscars!!

don't let her speak! @ 01/07/2009 at 10:41 pm

Reese is fugly, unlikeable and dumb as a rock.

Someone needs to yell at Reese and ask her if she gave that pap his camera back, the one she stole from him today at a coffee shop. Thats why she didn’t do the Peoples Choice carpet she was afraid she would get asked about it.

After readin all these comments I must go back and look at the pics!

ihavenolife @ 01/07/2009 at 11:02 pm

i like her. i’m glad she found love again.

hahahah @ all the pissy Angie lovers who dont get that Angie isnt as popular as they think…so sad.

postwatcher @ 01/07/2009 at 11:08 pm

She looks good. All you 12 year olds don’t realize that all women have cellulite. From everyday mere mortals to super models. Grow up.

Oh, I HATE the tongue thrust.!!! Haha, it makes a woman look so ditzy. Katie Holmes does it, too.

Reese is getting buckteeth from the foto tongue thrust

Very pretty. Her face looks fuller. Does anyone think she might be pregnant?

Are you kidding me? Her beat out Angelina and Keira Knightly? That’s insane. Reese is ugly and has zero talent compared to them. I agree, I believe her PR people did their best to get her nominated for this. And her hair looks like hell with this dress. It looks greasy and stringy. But Oh Wait ……. its extensions!!

Love Reese,she looked beautiful. Glad she won.

B^tch, please.

People on here wouldn’t know talent if it slapped them in the face. You think ANGELINA JOLIE has talen? She’s beautiful, but theres no way she’s a better actress than REESE. Get over yourselves, please.

she’s short but looks so mature, I don’t think I can handle that

I find it wrong that people do close ups of her cellulite. Give Reese a break all women have it but it doesn’t mean they have to exploit the fact she has cellulite.

she looks good but it looks like she gained weight. she looks a bit chubby in the dress but still pretty.

Waiting for the pregnancy announcement. Any day now, I bet. Jake finally came through???

Reese is stupid blonde @ 01/08/2009 at 4:31 am

Alana,
all women have cellulite but are SMART enough not to show it on the national TV.
LOL

Jake is gay @ 01/08/2009 at 4:34 am

… and doesn’t f*ck Reese Witherspoon.

Yes but I am sure she didnt wake up that morning and think ooo I am going to show my cellulite…All im saying is dont crop it!

She’s so cute!

The dress makes her look fat. Her chin is worse than Jen Aniston’s. Where’s gay boy?

The Mafia of prostitution of Hollywood give the prize for themselves. They have own magazines, TV programs etc.

I don’t believe in prizes of Golden Globes and Oscas too.

They can give prizes for all idiots and mediocre actors or actresses of Hollywood. I will not go to the cinema to watch this kind of films and see ugly woman!

Nobody outside USA can laught about american comedy and their jokes!
The film Four Christmas and their indecent family and without structure reflect the american society and their dirty members!

I love Reese Witherspoon but think Jolie got the bump again because certain people love to run thier mouths. In the poll AJ beat out Reese but apparently that didn’t matter.

I’m 98% sure she is pregnant. She’s gained weight recently, she keeps going to the doctor, Jake was all smiles when the left the doctor’s office yesterday.

All women do not have cellulite. It’s genetic, some people get it from being fatties some people have it no matter what. But MANY women don’t have it at all. Reese’s mother is not attractive and Reese is going to grow up and look just like her. You can’t fight your genes.

Will Angelina and Brad get their own post Jared? : )

Thank god cheery chipmunk cheeks beat Saint Anvagina lips.

Not impressed by JA @ 01/08/2009 at 7:55 am

She is really ugly face and body equally (even Maniston manage to be prettier) and is very old looking.
Besides, outside the US, has no international appeal whatsoever. She is a one dimensional actress playing dumb character. She shouldn’t even get the Oscar for the movie she made.
I guess she manages to have that ‘saintly’ image because other actresses prettier than her get criticized left and right for their physique or their aging process when she is full of wrinkles and has a face of a 50 years old.
She is bt any means a true LEGALLY BLOND, dumbness and dullness included

Not impressed by JA @ 01/08/2009 at 8:04 am

annon. @ 01/08/2009 at 2:13 am “She’d have to be having sex to get pregnant, and we all know that is not happening with a gay boyfriend.”

B^tch, please.

——–
Angelina is more talented ! That’s why she got an Oscar at 25 beating establised actresses like Winona Rider and playing a dense character that requires much more depth and emotional palet than the dull bimboish one played by a Reese who was in the business for half her age !
When Reese herself is saying that she would love to play roles like Angelina Jolie does, being as versatile and playing strong females roles, you know who is bigger and more talented.

andamentothat @ 01/08/2009 at 8:33 am

4 christmases got her an award.. wow!! no wonder these actresses pick up lame movies, it gets them awards and attention.

she’s not ugly monica she’s beatiful and very talented actress, it’s not her first people choice award, it shows that people like her

Reese is my favorite actress and she deserves this award! She is beautiful and definitely one of Hollywood’s best. So happy she won!!

Hmmm was hoping Angie took this but Reese is okay.

Boring woman…

Love her, I’m glad she has found love, yet she can do better. She looks pretty, every woman in their lifetime is going to have some cellulite, it’s a part of life. Couldn’t have said it better Postwatcher!

I can’t believe all the haters! And I can’t believe you posted a closeup of her thigh, Jared! Reese is one of the most normal and down-to-earth and BEAUTIFUL women in Hollywood. She’s also a great actress and she deserves to be praised for that, not ridiculed.

i 100% agree with those who think she’s pregnant – i also think she’s been looking a bit fuller in the face and she looked super pissy outside the doctors and she was equally pissy when the whole world knew she was pregnant with Deacon almost before the dumb blonde knew it herself. Also it seems to be the way she gets her men to stay with her for any amount of time – she got Ryan to marry her like that when she was like 6 months pregnant. Yup… lucky Jake can look forward to a good old-fashioned shotgun wedding with Reese very appropiately wearing a virginal white dress, accessorised with her bump and her 2 other kids standing around her. I love how the hypocritical blonde hoe has managed to fool everyone into thinking she’s some classy southern belle blessed with manners and brains. I went to an all-girls school and the only thing i learnt from my 3 years there was how to recognise a) genuine ***** b) a very fake and 2-faced ***** who pretends to the world and herself that she isn’t anything of the kind and c) the few remaining people who are genuinely nice! I admit to being a real ***** – but my god, Reese is seriously in denial as to exactly how much of a fake cow she really is. She’s just got a kick-ass PR.

**************************
So then if Jolie or Knightly had won this thing, and a non-fan suggested it was their PR people that did, what would say? Because I’m pretty sure you don’t know any of their PR people.

********************
I totally agree. I guess the posters that are commenting on her cellulite a perfect specimens.

I don’t believe in prizes of Golden Globes and Oscas too.

Nobody outside USA can laught about american comedy and their jokes!
***************
What a disgusting post. How do you paint an entire nation with one stroke?

Yay!! i love Reese stunning brilliant actress! but omg she doesn’t have smooth legs! there’s no need for a close up pic seriously,get over it.

Reese will never be an actress of the same level of Meryl Streep and others while she continue making stupid comedies, even having won an Oscar and other awards.

#56 – CHARLENE – I agree with you on this. Its what I’ve been saying all along.