Violet Affleck Awaits Her Baby Sister

Violet Affleck Awaits Her Baby Sister

Violet Affleck spends the day at a park in LA with her nanny on Tuesday (January 6), while she waits for her parents and newborn baby sister to come home.

After swinging high above the ground, Violet, 3, held hands with her nanny as they left the park together.

Jennifer Garner
and Ben Affleck welcomed their second daughter in Los Angeles earlier on Tuesday, Jen‘s rep confirmed to JustJared.com

The couple married in June 2005, and Jen later gave birth to first daughter Violet in December 2005.

violet affleck la park 01
violet affleck la park 02
violet affleck la park 03
violet affleck la park 04
violet affleck la park 05
violet affleck la park 06

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Violet is very cute!

I just hope that Jen and Ben give to this newborn kid a good and normal name.

I see the nanny doesn’t carry her around everywhere like her Mom does. I stand by my assertion that Jen carries Violet as a buffer between her and paps, probably subconsciously.

Congrats to the family. Hope the new baby is healthy and as adorable as her big sis. =)

I heard they named the new baby Lilac.

it looks like she’s 6 years old, she’s so tall!

I don’t like it when they photograph kids, but I dislike it even more when they are around the children without the celebrity parents present. They are kids, let them be. Could you imagine a swarm of paps around you at 3 years old without your parents?

Why are most nannies overweight woman from a different culture?? Is this so the husband doesn’t stray? I could never figure this one out.

Now see, THIS is the problem with the Afflecks pimping out Violet like they have. She can’t even go play at the playground in peace with her nanny! This wouldn’t happen if Jen didn’t wh*re the kid out for photo ops on a daily basis.

i heard they named the baby Chase Milan Garner Affleck!

I agree that the photographers should not hunt the children like they do.
If I were a celebrity with this amount of attention on myself and my children I wouldn’t let my kid be out in public places alone with a nanny, was there a body guard with them as well? The nanny (and thus Violet) is completely vulnerable and is even holding the car keys and probably their house keys in a plastic bag which could easily be snatched away from her. There are way too many evil people out there to ever place your child in this situation.

BECKY SMITH @ 01/07/2009 at 12:39 pm

Violet is not a hillbilly… by any means Jen has not let Violet out for photos anywhere in the last few days.. Why would they name their
daughter Chase Milan Garner Affleck they are not like Rebecca
Romijn who names her daughter after her brother in law.. Charlie
the loser from The Bachelor…Going to William Sonoma and going
to the market and every day life is not pimping…her out…

I knew that this comment page would be the worst for comments..
So it won’t be long like Gwen Stafani or seeing how fast Rebecca
Romijn went..

violet is a beautiful name
she is very cute and will become a nice girl, when she grows up

cutiepie32 @ 01/07/2009 at 1:15 pm

Finally, SHE WALKS!

to no. 7 Hmmm? @ 01/07/2009 at 12:02 pm
Ha! I noticed that, too. On the other hand – I’m a nanny. And I’m not at all overweight or ugly! LOL! But I do agree, most of nannies I know aren’t good looking. I guess it’s because women are afraid of competition.
I sincerely hope they named their new born something nice, like Violet. Pretty please?

So glad they finally had the baby because I swear she has been ready to deliver for 3 months. I thought she was due in Dec. so maybe this little one was a bit late?

I bet you are not!! No offence to those good-looking, healthy weight nannies!!!

a realist @ 01/07/2009 at 1:56 pm

Congrats to Ben and Jen!

Wow, you guys are really nice. Sitting at your pc criticizing the looks of a three-year-old. Assh*les.

How does she ***** her kid out? How does any celebrity ***** their kid out? With the exception of submitting baby pics. to magazines, they can not help it if they want to take their kids outside and there are papz there. GET a life

to number 3 your an absolute idiot, if you think!!!!! there wouldn’t be a lot of paparazzi after just violet affleck there would only be a few tailing her to get to her famous parents, where as if you see the videos on tmz of jen and violet there a bloody riot if you wouldn’t pick your kid up you would be a mug. cause you might as well just toss them in a stampede

Hmmm, perhaps the paps are actually responsible for hounding these people. I doubt that they alerted them to their whereabouts while at the hospital. Novel thought – that Jen Garner actually does attract paparazzi attention without asking for it. For anyone who thinks they “pimp out” (nice phrase people) their child; how about putting the blame where it should be, on the photogs not the parents?

Congrats to this happy family on their new baby girl.

They should name her Blue:)

These pictures are kinda sad!!

Violet is usually a happy smiling girl and she doesn’t look happy at all. I especially HATE the pictures that look like the nanny is grabbing her wrist and pulling her along.

Even on the swings she doesn’t seem to be enjoying herself!!! Get her back with his Mom and Dad ASAP and let’s see this girl’s cheerful smile return!!

So, It's Official @ 01/07/2009 at 3:58 pm

Jared endorses the stalking of two year old toddlers to make $$$.

I can’t wait for the laws that will stop this behavior.

lakers fan in boston @ 01/07/2009 at 4:17 pm

so cute
i hope u enjoy ur daughter violet =)

kayla in nj @ 01/07/2009 at 4:42 pm

i hope they name her a normal name!
my favorite girl names are Natalie, Melanie, and Tiffany. they always have and will be.
i also like Isabella, Emma, Sophia, Sydney, Ella, and Taylor.
for the boy ill definantly do Anthony to keep the Italian tradition alive.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All