Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity

Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity

Brad Pitt keeps semi-hidden while riding around his motorcycle in Hollywood on Thursday (January 8).

In the latest issue of W, the 45-year-old actor said that his motorcycle helmet was his way of protecting his identity.

“This is my anonymity,” Brad told the mag. “With it, I’m just another a–hole on the streets.”

Looks like the helmet didn’t help him any this time!

If you haven’t already, check out this photo spread: Brad Pitt – “W” February 2009.

brad pitt motorcycle helmet 01
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 02
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 03
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 04
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 05
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 06

Charley Gallay/Getty

lakers fan in boston @ 01/08/2009 at 4:53 pm

brad pitt is a such a *****
and btw u look like an ******* on that motorcycle
team aniston

Where my people at?

Miss seeing them.

HAHAHA mid-life crisis XD

that motorcycle does not look like comfortable ride. anyone ever ride one of those?

Sweet looking machine!

first and last post @ 01/08/2009 at 5:00 pm

am I first??? gotcha haters and trolls.

because a gold helmet with a completely transparent shield is the best way to be anonymous

first and last post @ 01/08/2009 at 5:01 pm

oh phooey, far from being first. Hi to all the JP fans and special greetings to the menage a trois.

Even without the helmet, you are still another a-hole in the streets.
Anonimity my ass!
you can clearly see who it is, and that bike itself draws attention to him.

That is one hot looking bike! I wonder if it’s custom?

luvangie4ever @ 01/08/2009 at 5:02 pm

would love to see pics of his beautiful significant other.

Happy at the beach @ 01/08/2009 at 5:04 pm

Lakers fan in Boston. #1 you are an idiot-the Lakers suck and #2-Team Aniston? How 4 years ago of you. Move on now. Brad hasn’t been with Jen for almost 5 years now. I really think the rivalry is over. She seems to have a new guy again and Brad has a family now. And, he and the bike look hot.

shakiy @ 01/08/2009 at 4:56 pm

Try again, SNAKEY.
hahahaha (lame)

It's ROBO bride @ 01/08/2009 at 5:05 pm

buckley @ 01/08/2009 at 5:01 pm

We rarely see Brad photographed on his cycle. Yet we constantly see photos of Tom, Suri and Katie. Gee. Maybe TomKat should take some lessons in how to find privacy.

Passing Through @ 01/08/2009 at 5:06 pm

Brad’s not looking to thrilled with his stalkers…

just saying @ 01/08/2009 at 5:11 pm

Brad must be on his way to “check in” with Aniston. lol..lol..lol..

a total fan @ 01/08/2009 at 5:13 pm

He looks amazing on that machine !!!

Brad is on his way to see his “sweetheart”

i wish tomkat would walk around with helmets on…:)

Happy B-Day to Z! :-) and Brad’s looking good – I wonder if he’s done filming IB – b/c how I wish he’d shaved that mustache/goatee but then again, last year he was smoking hot and had a goatee!

Papa Pitt is looking mighty fine and the bike is not bad either. Happy Birthday Zahara!!!!

Good day Neleh here. Im excited 4 2night haha. Booo yahhh…
Happy Birthday Frenchy.
Hey FALP& Hey Pt..Muaah,Im in& out.
I love seeing him on a bike..

It is Papa Pitt’s sweetheart Birthday, Princess Zee. Yeah!!!

Right…that’s why paparazzi are still snapping photos of you. Try again, attention *****.

Sorry Mr. Pitt you are still recognizable.

I would love to see pictures of all the Family.But Papa Pitt will do.
Maybe out buying present for His Number 1 Daughter Little Zahara.

Those must be his babysitters, err…oops, I mean body guards in the black Suburban next to him, lol!
Must be a drag not to be able to go places by yourself.

Watch Stephen Colbert tonight, it come on before the CCAs. He has a funny reference to Angie and x. It is cute, IMHO.

Neleh, I sent it. Peace

Anonymity? Who’s he trying to kid? That bike screams, “LOOK AT ME!”

And that ain’t no Joe Schmo helmet, either…

Brad Do ME GOOD @ 01/08/2009 at 6:00 pm

ohh yummm misa brad come here to me and stand still while i remove your drawers AND PLSA do not move i will do everything
jusa way i like it lotza.
you got more you got lotz you giveme more
omgod yes brad pitt you is wonderful. sanks u i come here more often in the fantasy land of da brad pitt again very soon. ohhuuhhha…

Loooool, I love you so much Brad! Ummm, take Angelina out =)

Hey BAMPSKV fans! I miss all the Jolie-Pitts

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 6:13 pm

…`tom has 3 of those bikes.

And Tom’s movie bombed, what else is new?

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 6:25 pm

…`on what planet did that happen.. hahahaha
`
*serious face* – that didn’t happen.. eat roach-spray.

Happy birthday Z. Nice looking daddy Brad Pitt.
waving Neleh,senior,Mf,anoble,vicki,anustin,guli,alia,Bailey,gena,Dina#1,cinnamon,PT,bdj,andromeda,alexanderina,the real tita,tondo girl,cliniqua,Felinellily ,briseis,soopx & to all on board tonight.
God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

That’s really dumb!! All those kids, and he risks life and limb riding around unprotected on a motorcycle?!?!!! He should go to a cop seminar on the subject of motorcycle accidents, the rate and extent of trauma and death from riding a bike vs a car, etc. Unnecessary risk, IMO. How does that joke go, I only remember the gist of it: motorcycle riders = organ donors.

And how come nobody questions why the two of them are having so many darn kids? I’ve never seen a peep about that, and what are they trying to win, an award? If they’re both still acting, when do the kids get sufficient quality time with each of them? And she can’t wait to have more babies?!!? Why doesn’t she just enjoy the ones she has?? There are only twenty-four hours in a day, and with — what is it? — six kids already, how much time does each one get with each parent?? Individual attention is very important and a great boost to the child. I grew up with six siblings so I know how it goes in large families. There’s a reason why thinking parents limit the size of their families. Angie and Brad should study up on this before adding to the world population.

Smokin Bike + Smokin HOT MAN…….Best of Luck to the JPs on this years award season….

Is nice watching them again, we were missing them.
I hope they are rested and ready for the RC´s

pleeeezzzee! @ 01/08/2009 at 6:46 pm

Yeah “protect his identity”… on other sites you see he has a body guard in an suv driving beside him. Isn’t that a funny? What a pansy.

what happened? @ 01/08/2009 at 6:47 pm

ewww. Ange can have this peepaw. He was way hotter when he was with his wife.

I wonder how often Angie and HER Jenny “check in” with each other.

what a joke @ 01/08/2009 at 6:55 pm

whaaat? he gets snapped riding his bikes all the time.

The haters are sooooo funny. They have nothing left so they continue tomake up things and distort others. One more time JP fans. Things with the JP’s are so terrific. Let’s just ignore them. They never make any sense. Poor haters. Life must be tough for them right now. X can no longer ride on the JP wagon.

Ashley Banks @ 01/08/2009 at 6:57 pm

Mollywoo , what would it matter? Angie jolie dumped him.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 6:25 pm

…`on what planet did that happen.. hahahaha
`
*serious face* – that didn’t happen.. eat roach-spray.
_______
Lol, I’ll leave you to your conscience

Hi to Irma , soopx, Neleh, and the rest of the fabulous Jolie – Pitt fans. Happy birthday to Zahara, I miss all of them. I hope we get to see the children soon. Hope to see the parents tonight :)
Jared thanks for the new thread.

just saying @ 01/08/2009 at 5:11 pm Brad must be on his way to “check in” with Aniston. lol..lol..lol..

===========================

Why Does it matter? Angie doesn’t give a flying fukc. She isn’t even in town with him. She will arrive today , just in time for CCA. She has dumped him big time. They are just waiting for a right time to announce it.

Go and check E! . He was alone in town. Angie wasn’t in town with him.

Ashley Banks @ 01/08/2009 at 7:11 pm

Angie needs to start playing as dirty as we know she can. She needs to announce this **** during award seasons. All this hustling brad has been doin’ just for an award… Angie blow that shiiiiit outta the wata.

Angie ain’t even doing the oscar campaigning bullshit brad be doin’.

a realist @ 01/08/2009 at 7:14 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to Little Miss Zahara Jolie-Pitt.

first and last post @ 01/08/2009 at 5:01 pm
—————————————————————————————
It hard to beat the haters they are usually first :)

Jared Thanks for the new Thread. Hi Senior,Irma,Neleh,Anoble and the Rest of JP Fans,Waiting to see Angie and Brad walk Red Carpet.
Can hardly wait for the 14th Annual Critic’s Choice Awards,I hope they Win.Love The Jolie-Pitts.

Neleh @ 01/08/2009 at 5:28 pm Good day Neleh here. Im excited 4 2night haha. Booo yahhh…
Happy Birthday Frenchy.
Hey FALP& Hey Pt..Muaah,Im in& out.
I love seeing him on a bike..
++++++++++++++++++++
NELEH!!!!!!
Booo yahh back atcha! Got a horrible migraine right now but wanted to check in say “hi” to you and the JP fans:
Migraines give me severe light sensitivity so I can’t search for “the right” video…..will stick with an oldie.

Ok going go lie down and hope I don’t die before the CCAs are announced!

embo put some cold wash towels on your forehead and eyes might help.

Happy Birthday Frenchy.

#60 Sorry ebmo mispelled your name.

Ashley Banks #55 “Angie needs to start playing as dirty as we know she can. ”
——————————————————–
Yeahhhh, now you’re talkin’!!
Go Angie…
Go Angie…
Go Angie…

# 60 soopx @ 01/08/2009 at 7:26 pm
+++++++++++++++++++
Thanks soopx, I usually do. (I am just being whiney)

I have been getting migraines since I was 16.
Even went to the Mayo clinic then for a work up, (by the way Billy Graham’s wife used to brush her teeth with Lava soap to make the bright) one of the nurses told me….. my brush with fame :roll:

Usually they are managable but once in a while I get a slammer.

Anyhoo, never worry about spelling my name wrong….not important enough to worry about.

Thanks again though!

Happy 4TH B-day Zee!!!

Apparently even today , He wasn’t at home celebrating the birthday of his kid. He was out and about. Probably was trying to get ready for CCA. I wonder , Where Angie is staying during her stay at L.A.

I really would like to know what is going on. Everything just smeels fishy. Angie didn’t accompany Brad to town. He has been arriving around two two days. Even today , He was not at home for Zee’s birthday. So probably it means , Kids are not in town at all.

I smell a very bad dumping. I just want to hold all my energy for the day , they will announce their seperation. And it ain’t that much far.

—————————————

Brad Pitt’s Big Bike Breakdown
Today 4:03 PM PST by Ted Casablanca

One of Brad Pitt’s high-end hogs just broke down today. Hollywood and Bronson, quite near the Brangelina compound in Los Feliz.

No one stopped to help the famous biker dude. They didn’t even get the chance. Brad’s security detail—in a vehicle that was trailing Brad all along—quickly snatched up the Benjamin Button star to bodyguard safety.

So much for riding free ‘n’ easy in the mean streets of L.A., like everybody seems to think the butch star does.

I’m so not surprised. Neither is a Brad camper:

“He’s not an idiot,” sassed a close bud to B.P., regarding Pitt’s regular decision to be tailed by guard-goon types. Guess I have to agree it all makes sense.

Just love though how deft Brad is at tweaking his famous devil-may-care public persona, making these on-the-street appearances look so much more daring than they really are. Wonder where he learned that kinda PR fine-tuning? Some vixen he met on Mr. and Mrs. Smith perhaps? Just a thought, nothing more.

Oh, and the errant bike was left with a Pitt employee for later salvation. Better make sure it’s guarded well, Mr. P, as your zealous fans just might wish to put your mufflers to mischievous use!

Neil @ 01/08/2009 at 5:01 pm
That is one hot looking bike! I wonder if it’s custom?

Maybe that’s the bike Angie gave him for his birthday last month.

Try to rest a little ebmo before we start to see The Jolie-Pitts.

Brad hot hot

Brad is always sexy in his bike. I can’t wait to see them at the golden globs.

LuckyL @ 01/08/2009 at 6:20 pm
And Tom’s movie bombed, what else is new?

Actually, Tiny Tom’s movie is doing a lot better than expected. It’s hardly a bomb. But it’s not doing as well as CCOBB.

VH1 has started. I know She will be with him during AS. But i still want her to announce their seperation within award season. This will blow up all the chances he was making for himself.

It is obvious on what side i am. Which side you guys will pick up? You need to think about it. The dumping has happened , It is just matter of time before their announcement. Angie wasn’t with him during the holiday. She didn’t arrive in L.A with him. And he wasn’t with his family during Zee’s birthday. Everything is pointing out at their split.

Ashley Banks #55
********************************************************************************************

Shitzy, how many times are you going to change your name on this thread so you can agree with your own bullshit?

Three names already and counting.

Dumb bítch. Like we can’t see through your shít. Give it up, will you? Brad Pitt doesn’t know you’re alive and if he did he’d throw up at the sight of you.

New Celebrity Fitness Articles.. How is Brad Pitt’s body stacking up.

taraji arrived.

TCCBB is #1! I predicted it @ 01/08/2009 at 8:11 pm

would overtake the rest and I was right! I’m so happy. Slow and steady wins the race! I say this on the other threads and I was correct YIPPIE!!!!

Ill be right back but Taraji looked Amazing..

For all the hits the Jolie Pitt fans give to this site you’d think Jared put a post up on Jolie Pitt PCA on them. All the while the scum from Dlisted site stink up this site with thier filthy mouths. Brad dumped Jen four years ago and still some bitter ol hags want to hold grundges.

teri
======================================
I totally agree, Jared is so full of sh!t lately!

passing Through @ 01/08/2009 at 8:21 pm

Where’s the RC being shown?

Is there a better live camera action of the RC on Critics choice? I remember there was a website for live RC for CCOBB and it was pretty good. I don’t really like the extratv site. its too choppy and besides, I’d rather not give it any hits.

anonymous @ 01/08/2009 at 8:22 pm

It’s funny coz I went to dinner with a friend and her 10 yr. old daughter. She said she watched Marley and Me with her friends over the week-end and I asked her what she thought of Jennifer Aniston and her reply was,”Who’s Jennifer Aniston”? and she proceeded to say that she watched it because of the dog. Kids love dogs and if it wasn’t for the dog she wouldn’t watch it. She also thought it should be PG 13(I personally don’t know the rating ) coz she was so sad that the dog died at the end of the story. Ha Ha.. I almost fell off my seat !! Marley and Me is NOT about Jennifer Aniston.

ebmo, hope you feel better. I get migraine once in a while, make sure to take tylenol or aleve once you feel it’s coming. You know when you see black spots flying around or you have blurry vision. I usually take medicines right then & it stops my migraine.Rest & get plenty of sleep. See you tomorrow. Take care.

goodnight senior,soopx, I need to sign off. I have my g-son with me tonight & will drop him off to school tomorrow. I give his mommy a break from him. God bless.

Have you tried this link, PT? It was in the other thread. Not too good visuals, though.

Usually a lurker @ 01/08/2009 at 8:28 pm

Extratv.com is streaming live from BFCA awards.

I hope they haven’t split up. I do like his W photographs. It would have been nice to see photographs of them together – that would really piss off Jennifer Aniston.

It was clever of him to have photographs not photoshopped and not of his body – it shows that he is comfortable in his skin and doesn’t need to play that game anymore.

Unlike Jennifer who has had plastic surgery and botox and had her photographs photoshopped. She still has to show her body because she doesn’t like to have photographs of just her face – she hides behind her dyed blonde hair.

As a woman who will be turning forty she really needs to show some courage about how she achieves her beauty – even her friend Courtney admits to botox. Jennifer never admits to anything I am sick of the press giving her easy time as if she is a child and never ask the same direct questions they ask Angelina.

She is attacking Angelina and her family now because of the Oscars. I think it is shameful the way Jennifer has behaved recently – particulary towards a woman who is still coming to terms with the loss of her mother.

How on earth did Brad live with this woman who is so insecure and controlling for so long is amazing. He seems so more relaxed and happy these days. Please Brad spill the beans tell the world whether or not she really has blue eyes – when she gets interviewed nobody asks her this.

Oh My God theres Brad&Angieinaaaa* I dropped my blow dryer..
Its 2 Amazing…
Angelina Yaaaaaaaaay Brad Yaaaaay Angie looks Amazing.

Usually a lurker @ 01/08/2009 at 8:30 pm

Angie and Brad are getting mobbed by photographers and press…

vanilli from millivanilli @ 01/08/2009 at 8:30 pm

Angelina didn’t even show up. Suckjers. she has better things to do like celebrate Her first daughters b-day. daddy has bigger priorities than that.

The dress is Amazing her hair is Amazing. Classy Elegance All around. I love her dress.

passing Through @ 01/08/2009 at 8:32 pm

WHOA! Angie looks freaking HAWT! Great dress!

vanilli from millivanilli @ 01/08/2009 at 8:32 pm

oh never mind me. i have to go practice my singing. lalalalla

((wonders off))

Neleh better have the link, can’t wait to see it. I’m begging you Neleh send the link, send me an email.
God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

Oh My God THUD!!! CLinqaus word…Shes smoking!!!!

PT, you saw that one too. Give us the link JJ. I am so excited to see them again. God bless.

Wooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww! The dress, the hair, Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad and Angie looking hot. Love Angie’s dress.

vote for angie and brad on vh1

Did you all see the hair .Oh My Goodness & the side splits, Angie has out done them all..

Not impressed by JA @ 01/08/2009 at 8:37 pm

what’s the link ? Where cvan i see it ?

Neleh…..
==================================
I so agree, wow! I cannot wait for the pics!

Ashley banks @ 01/08/2009 at 8:40 pm

give a description of her hairdo. The other site I went to are raving over her hair. what does it look like? Grrr damn you wii fit for keeping me away from the puter.

How did you guys see such detail….hell, all I can tell is there is a woman with dark hair and a white dress…….could be anybody….lousy feed.

Okey setting my hair in hot rollers waiting. Hey Aunt Irma Senior Soopx ebmo Muaaaah..Brb,,Pt youre so right..Vickie where are you & Anoble, Hey Val Sooo Exciting We Missed them booo yah..

Angelina is Beautiful. wow Love Angie and Brad.

Am jealous, where is the link ?

The helmut may hide the face Brad, but with that ridiculous bike, you can’t hide the irony.

d. kay
================================
trust me it was them, Angelina Jolie is never to be mistaken for someone else. But they just zoomed right into the event, no time for the stupid paps

Not impressed by JA @ 01/08/2009 at 8:42 pm

where is the damn link ? I am so jealous of you guys who saw it !

Yes yes Soopx. Reminded me of her Alexander movie days.
Im about 2 burn my hair lol. Brb. Some of those dresses Idk.

OMG! You guys are killing me. I am just taking my dinner break and it looks like I missed their red carpet. Where are the photos??????

passing Through @ 01/08/2009 at 8:45 pm

It cracked me up how the photogs kept calling for Angie to turn and twirl…and Brad happily stepped back and let Angie strut her stuff…

Why did Brad keep moving away from Angie? It seemed like he didn’t want to get photographed next to her.

Angie looked great . But Angie didn’t look happy , nor did Brad.

Oh My Gosh Not Impressed with JA she was Amazing wait til you see it. Heres an extra live link they may play it again+Im watching live now on VH1. Clint looks Wonderful.So does his wife.

Love the Dress it Looks white split on both sides,Angelina is wearing her hair up.Brad has her hand,Fans were going crazy.Now Clint Eastwood is on.

Gooo LUDACRIS he says he love TCCOBB Whoopee..!!

Angie is giving an interview . Brad is no where to be seen.

Interesting. He headed inside again. They used to give interview together at least in award show. hmmm

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 8:49 pm

..`damn, the dark knight’s kicking ass.

Oh MYgosh Mrs.Irma Im sorry I was in spaceville. I sent you the link earlier check your mail.

Ashley banks @ 01/08/2009 at 8:49 pm

Oh dear the higher power above, the woman has managed to lose even more weight.

Not impressed by JA @ 01/08/2009 at 8:50 pm

—–
Thanks Neleh ! I hope pictures come out quick cause i am not in the US

I GUESS
=-======================================
UGH!!@! you moron! That is because the photographers kept on calling on Angie to pose and Brad stepped back to let her do her thing as usual! Now go to he!!

Not impressed by JA @ 01/08/2009 at 8:52 pm

omg, i have just seen Angelina nd she is etheral…she is just royal and regal

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 8:52 pm

the dark knight’s 55% – ccobb’s 12% – chingling’s 6%.

Here's The Deal @ 01/08/2009 at 8:55 pm

They have more coming in. There’s a cute one of Brad and Angie—laughing and smiling. They look great. :-)

Ashley banks @ 01/08/2009 at 8:57 pm

she does not look good and he looks freshed aka botoxed and is wearing more makeup than she is.

I hate the slick back hair.

The hens in da house. nag,nag,nag

Youre so welcome NIWJA.
The guy in the audience has a thing 4 Brad,he was teasing I think-
while the women said Angie was so Beautiful, but he said that Brad&Angie were great 2 the fans, they came out & greeted them.
Brad is Beautiful, But he stepped back so they could photographed Angie ,the photographers were all over her . Brad just watch step back.

Mrs.Irma did you get it ,they will probably play it over. Muaah.Clint& his wife Dina are sitting with B&A they are showing their table.

Ashley banks @ 01/08/2009 at 9:02 pm

She looks gorgeous!
Thanks for the links!!!!
They look so good together and happy together!

To: Here’s The Deal @ 01/08/2009 at 8:55 pm They have more coming in. There’s a cute one of Brad and Angie—laughing and smiling. They look great.
+++++++++++++++
I love that one!
Angie – the epitome of understated ellegance and sex appeal!
She is “smokin”!!!!
Now all the trolls with their so called ” photo analysis” (blech!)
They hold on to each other and look happy to betogether!

Here’s The Deal @ 01/08/2009 at 8:50 pm
************************************************
THANK YOU!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
They look absolutely gorgeous and Angie is simply stunning.

Its started. Im looking 4 them.
Angie is gorgeous they just showed them Jason Alexander is talking 2 Clint.

Hollywoods hawt couple .=)

Cute segment the host had with BP and AJ.

Brad & Angie are looking 2wards Mickey Rourke. While JasonA talks 2 him.
B%A Wow talk about a Pcouple.
He said 2 Angelina youre more breath taking in person.And If you dont win he tells them, you go home with her & she goes home with him. He ask if they would adopt him. They could all be home in bed 2gether on Sunday morning. And he ask if they had their eye on adopting Dakota Fanning.
BAR is up 4 Best comedy.

Oh pease Brad don’t flatter yourself yu bull shi ter.

Beautiful and so Gorgeous The Jolie-Pitts.

Um that was B&A talk about a Power couple.
Tropic thunder won,Ben Stiller accepts

Bummer, Tropic Thunder beat BAR in best comedy.

# 134 Ashley banks @ 01/08/2009 at 9:02 pm i’m sorry but her face is sunken in like she can use some of my grandmas special Mexican dish. Enchilades, tomales, beans , and rice to give girl the glow she lost… or shall I say the glow brad stole from her.

NOW YOU CAN NO LONGER PRETEND TO BE A FAN OF ANGIE….ANGIE LOOKS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!! AND NO FAN OF HERS WOULD NOT BE OVER THE MOON AT HER GORGEOUSNESS……….SO THE GIGS UP WITH YOU, MISS MULTIPLE TROLL.

They both look gorgeous. She looks like a Greek Goddess.

Here's The Deal @ 01/08/2009 at 9:12 pm

No problem. :-)

LOL the host, I honestly can’t remember his name right now, was walking around joking with different stars. He went to Brad and Angie and said “Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie….talk about a power couple.” And he told them that even if they don’t win, Brad gets to go home with Angie (Brad laughed and seemed to agree) and Angie gets to go home with Brad, so everyone wins. (Angie’s back was to the camera, but you can tell she was laughing too.) And then he jokes about how many kids they have and says that he knows they have their eye on Dakota Fanning tonight LOL. And he wants to be considered for adoption as well. :-D

Extra is replaying Brad & Angie on the red carpet for those of us who missed it the first time around. Wheeee!

passing Through @ 01/08/2009 at 9:14 pm

# 125 Here’s The Deal @ 01/08/2009 at 8:50 pm
Getty has two pictures.
++++++++++++++++
There’s not a bad angle on that woman, is there? There’s one picture where Brad’s looking over her shoulder and she’s looking back at him…I can’t see Brad’s other hand…that’s all I’m saying…

Here's The Deal @ 01/08/2009 at 9:15 pm

Neleh, that’s right, you reminded me LOL. He told Brad he looks even more breathtaking in person. And when he asked to be adopted, he’s like, “Can you just picture the three of us in bed on a Sunday morning?” :lol:

Best acting ensemble up next.
TCCOBB Nominated.

Winner,Milk

Messed up, I cant see this live! Why did I have to be out of the freaking country now of all days???????/ ugh

ellie @ 01/08/2009 at 9:09 pm Oh pease Brad don’t flatter yourself yu bull shi ter.

Where is MIss Sweet….Peace to All….I Love Both Couples. You’re really just another nasty troll who sought out a Brad and Angie thread tonight knowing the fans would be excited about the RC. Is there an outbreak of Multiple Personality Disorder???

New Jolie-Pitt update – here in JJ!

Go check it out!

BRAD is gorgeous even in a motorcycle using a helmet.

soopx
” I would love to see pictures of all family…”
——————————————–
ME TOO.

New thread guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres The Deal,So true , did you see Dakota Fanning laughing&Blushing. Shed be all 4 being adopted by the.
I just love the way Angie looks,make up minimal. Big beautiful smile. That dress is Elegance, pure.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 9:19 pm

…`is there a person alive who’s “perfect”?? hahahaha
`
that’s delusional right there.

showers of Blessings @ 01/08/2009 at 9:19 pm

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

groundcontrol @ 01/08/2009 at 9:20 pm

I GUESS @ 01/08/2009 at 8:48 pm

###########

Go back to FF where you belong. I’m sure they are having a door prize for their 1,289th psychic prediction contest for the prayed for break up date. I hear the prize is a box of antidepressants – the FF icon.

***********NEW THREAD ****************

Angie really looked sad. It was obvious she had arrived just today. Those lines in her face were for jetlagged. She was mad at Brad.

And there is one picture of them on yahoo arguing about something. And did you also notice they didn’t touch or hold hands until in RC to pose. before that Angie was holding her bag with her two hands.

Not impressed by JA @ 01/08/2009 at 9:28 pm

Angie is statuesque. She is a gracefull queen who command respect whenver she is on the RC. The other ladies must be intimidated by this type of royal power. She oozes ultimate feminity…

Val @ 01/08/2009 at 9:15 pm

———————————————————————-
OK Val not going to be too sad for you, you are in France :) enjoy

———
heheheh Maniston is at home watching all of these and crying her eyes out she wish she’s on that red carpet.. bwahahahah.

Jill @ 01/08/2009 at 7:52 pm

LuckyL @ 01/08/2009 at 6:20 pm
And Tom’s movie bombed, what else is new?

_______
Aww, that’s too bad, but roughly what I meant. I thought the distance had remained embarrassingly great!

I HOPE HE CRASHD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i think they are dangerous. but scooters are good for the environment.

whatadumbass @ 01/10/2009 at 1:32 pm

LOL@T

Maybe you should rethink your faulty comparison and get yourself a life, #15.

He’s wearing a helmet and we should let the parents decide how to raise their kids, #43.

Would you leave that poor woman who hasn’t done a thing to anyone alone, #90?

It’s Aniston’s problem or not how she achieves her beauty and what she does with her body and is not obligated to tell anyone.

No one in this stupid triangle gets a an easy time from the press. NO ONE.

When did Aniston ever attack Jolie or her kids? You know she’s insecure and controlling how?

You need help, #167.

i have a question

i will byy the Gold helmet but i dont now where ??
pls answer me