Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity

Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity

Brad Pitt keeps semi-hidden while riding around his motorcycle in Hollywood on Thursday (January 8).

In the latest issue of W, the 45-year-old actor said that his motorcycle helmet was his way of protecting his identity.

“This is my anonymity,” Brad told the mag. “With it, I’m just another a–hole on the streets.”

Looks like the helmet didn’t help him any this time!

If you haven’t already, check out this photo spread: Brad Pitt – “W” February 2009.

brad pitt motorcycle helmet 01
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 02
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 03
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 04
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 05
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 06

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

Right…that’s why paparazzi are still snapping photos of you. Try again, attention *****.

Sorry Mr. Pitt you are still recognizable.

I would love to see pictures of all the Family.But Papa Pitt will do.
Maybe out buying present for His Number 1 Daughter Little Zahara.

Those must be his babysitters, err…oops, I mean body guards in the black Suburban next to him, lol!
Must be a drag not to be able to go places by yourself.

Watch Stephen Colbert tonight, it come on before the CCAs. He has a funny reference to Angie and x. It is cute, IMHO.

Neleh, I sent it. Peace

Anonymity? Who’s he trying to kid? That bike screams, “LOOK AT ME!”

And that ain’t no Joe Schmo helmet, either…

Brad Do ME GOOD @ 01/08/2009 at 6:00 pm

ohh yummm misa brad come here to me and stand still while i remove your drawers AND PLSA do not move i will do everything
jusa way i like it lotza.
you got more you got lotz you giveme more
omgod yes brad pitt you is wonderful. sanks u i come here more often in the fantasy land of da brad pitt again very soon. ohhuuhhha…

Loooool, I love you so much Brad! Ummm, take Angelina out =)

Hey BAMPSKV fans! I miss all the Jolie-Pitts

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 6:13 pm

…`tom has 3 of those bikes.

And Tom’s movie bombed, what else is new?

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 6:25 pm

…`on what planet did that happen.. hahahaha
`
*serious face* – that didn’t happen.. eat roach-spray.

Happy birthday Z. Nice looking daddy Brad Pitt.
waving Neleh,senior,Mf,anoble,vicki,anustin,guli,alia,Bailey,gena,Dina#1,cinnamon,PT,bdj,andromeda,alexanderina,the real tita,tondo girl,cliniqua,Felinellily ,briseis,soopx & to all on board tonight.
God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

That’s really dumb!! All those kids, and he risks life and limb riding around unprotected on a motorcycle?!?!!! He should go to a cop seminar on the subject of motorcycle accidents, the rate and extent of trauma and death from riding a bike vs a car, etc. Unnecessary risk, IMO. How does that joke go, I only remember the gist of it: motorcycle riders = organ donors.

And how come nobody questions why the two of them are having so many darn kids? I’ve never seen a peep about that, and what are they trying to win, an award? If they’re both still acting, when do the kids get sufficient quality time with each of them? And she can’t wait to have more babies?!!? Why doesn’t she just enjoy the ones she has?? There are only twenty-four hours in a day, and with — what is it? — six kids already, how much time does each one get with each parent?? Individual attention is very important and a great boost to the child. I grew up with six siblings so I know how it goes in large families. There’s a reason why thinking parents limit the size of their families. Angie and Brad should study up on this before adding to the world population.

Smokin Bike + Smokin HOT MAN…….Best of Luck to the JPs on this years award season….

Is nice watching them again, we were missing them.
I hope they are rested and ready for the RC´s

pleeeezzzee! @ 01/08/2009 at 6:46 pm

Yeah “protect his identity”… on other sites you see he has a body guard in an suv driving beside him. Isn’t that a funny? What a pansy.

what happened? @ 01/08/2009 at 6:47 pm

ewww. Ange can have this peepaw. He was way hotter when he was with his wife.

I wonder how often Angie and HER Jenny “check in” with each other.

what a joke @ 01/08/2009 at 6:55 pm

whaaat? he gets snapped riding his bikes all the time.

The haters are sooooo funny. They have nothing left so they continue tomake up things and distort others. One more time JP fans. Things with the JP’s are so terrific. Let’s just ignore them. They never make any sense. Poor haters. Life must be tough for them right now. X can no longer ride on the JP wagon.

Ashley Banks @ 01/08/2009 at 6:57 pm

Mollywoo , what would it matter? Angie jolie dumped him.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All