Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity

Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity

Brad Pitt keeps semi-hidden while riding around his motorcycle in Hollywood on Thursday (January 8).

In the latest issue of W, the 45-year-old actor said that his motorcycle helmet was his way of protecting his identity.

“This is my anonymity,” Brad told the mag. “With it, I’m just another a–hole on the streets.”

Looks like the helmet didn’t help him any this time!

If you haven’t already, check out this photo spread: Brad Pitt – “W” February 2009.

brad pitt motorcycle helmet 01
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 02
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 03
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 04
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 05
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 06

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All

vote for angie and brad on vh1

Did you all see the hair .Oh My Goodness & the side splits, Angie has out done them all..

Not impressed by JA @ 01/08/2009 at 8:37 pm

what’s the link ? Where cvan i see it ?

Neleh…..
==================================
I so agree, wow! I cannot wait for the pics!

Ashley banks @ 01/08/2009 at 8:40 pm

give a description of her hairdo. The other site I went to are raving over her hair. what does it look like? Grrr damn you wii fit for keeping me away from the puter.

How did you guys see such detail….hell, all I can tell is there is a woman with dark hair and a white dress…….could be anybody….lousy feed.

Okey setting my hair in hot rollers waiting. Hey Aunt Irma Senior Soopx ebmo Muaaaah..Brb,,Pt youre so right..Vickie where are you & Anoble, Hey Val Sooo Exciting We Missed them booo yah..

Angelina is Beautiful. wow Love Angie and Brad.

Am jealous, where is the link ?

The helmut may hide the face Brad, but with that ridiculous bike, you can’t hide the irony.

d. kay
================================
trust me it was them, Angelina Jolie is never to be mistaken for someone else. But they just zoomed right into the event, no time for the stupid paps

Not impressed by JA @ 01/08/2009 at 8:42 pm

where is the damn link ? I am so jealous of you guys who saw it !

Yes yes Soopx. Reminded me of her Alexander movie days.
Im about 2 burn my hair lol. Brb. Some of those dresses Idk.

OMG! You guys are killing me. I am just taking my dinner break and it looks like I missed their red carpet. Where are the photos??????

passing Through @ 01/08/2009 at 8:45 pm

It cracked me up how the photogs kept calling for Angie to turn and twirl…and Brad happily stepped back and let Angie strut her stuff…

Why did Brad keep moving away from Angie? It seemed like he didn’t want to get photographed next to her.

Angie looked great . But Angie didn’t look happy , nor did Brad.

Oh My Gosh Not Impressed with JA she was Amazing wait til you see it. Heres an extra live link they may play it again+Im watching live now on VH1. Clint looks Wonderful.So does his wife.

Love the Dress it Looks white split on both sides,Angelina is wearing her hair up.Brad has her hand,Fans were going crazy.Now Clint Eastwood is on.

Gooo LUDACRIS he says he love TCCOBB Whoopee..!!

Angie is giving an interview . Brad is no where to be seen.

Interesting. He headed inside again. They used to give interview together at least in award show. hmmm

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 8:49 pm

..`damn, the dark knight’s kicking ass.

Oh MYgosh Mrs.Irma Im sorry I was in spaceville. I sent you the link earlier check your mail.

Ashley banks @ 01/08/2009 at 8:49 pm

Oh dear the higher power above, the woman has managed to lose even more weight.

Not impressed by JA @ 01/08/2009 at 8:50 pm