Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity

Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity

Brad Pitt keeps semi-hidden while riding around his motorcycle in Hollywood on Thursday (January 8).

In the latest issue of W, the 45-year-old actor said that his motorcycle helmet was his way of protecting his identity.

“This is my anonymity,” Brad told the mag. “With it, I’m just another a–hole on the streets.”

Looks like the helmet didn’t help him any this time!

If you haven’t already, check out this photo spread: Brad Pitt – “W” February 2009.

brad pitt motorcycle helmet 01
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 02
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 03
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 04
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 05
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 06

• Teresa Giudice has been dropped by her crisis manager- US Weekly
  • Tori Spelling has been quarantined at a hospital for multiple illnesses- TMZ
  • Watch a battle round by DaNica Shirey and Toia Jones- on The Voice - Gossip Cop
  • Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker show off their dance skills during a jazz number on Dancing with the Stars- Just Jared Jr
  • Fraggle Rock actor Gerard Parker has died at the age of 90- Entertainment Weekly
  • Who has been cast in Saturday Night Live?- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of The Affair- Lainey Gossip
  • The release date for The Conjuring 2 has been pushed back- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natalie Gal shows off her toned tummy at a pumpkin patch- Hollywood Tuna

171 Responses to “Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Show All

1. 151
    Neleh Says:

Best acting ensemble up next.
    TCCOBB Nominated.

Winner,Milk

2. 152
    Val Says:

Messed up, I cant see this live! Why did I have to be out of the freaking country now of all days???????/ ugh

3. 153
    d.kay Says:

ellie @ 01/08/2009 at 9:09 pm Oh pease Brad don’t flatter yourself yu bull shi ter.

Where is MIss Sweet….Peace to All….I Love Both Couples. You’re really just another nasty troll who sought out a Brad and Angie thread tonight knowing the fans would be excited about the RC. Is there an outbreak of Multiple Personality Disorder???

4. 154
    Natchy Says:

New Jolie-Pitt update – here in JJ!

Go check it out!

5. 155
    zen2 Says:

BRAD is gorgeous even in a motorcycle using a helmet.

soopx
    ” I would love to see pictures of all family…”
    ——————————————–
    ME TOO.

6. 156
    krissy219 Says:

New thread guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. 157
    Neleh Says:

Heres The Deal,So true , did you see Dakota Fanning laughing&Blushing. Shed be all 4 being adopted by the.
    I just love the way Angie looks,make up minimal. Big beautiful smile. That dress is Elegance, pure.

8. 158
    [☆I n F a m o u s☆] Says:

…`is there a person alive who’s “perfect”?? hahahaha
    `
    that’s delusional right there.

9. 159
    showers of Blessings Says:

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

10. 160
    groundcontrol Says:

I GUESS @ 01/08/2009 at 8:48 pm

###########

Go back to FF where you belong. I’m sure they are having a door prize for their 1,289th psychic prediction contest for the prayed for break up date. I hear the prize is a box of antidepressants – the FF icon.

11. 161
    MOMIJI Says:

***********NEW THREAD ****************

12. 162
    I GUESS Says:

Angie really looked sad. It was obvious she had arrived just today. Those lines in her face were for jetlagged. She was mad at Brad.

And there is one picture of them on yahoo arguing about something. And did you also notice they didn’t touch or hold hands until in RC to pose. before that Angie was holding her bag with her two hands.

13. 163
    Not impressed by JA Says:

Angie is statuesque. She is a gracefull queen who command respect whenver she is on the RC. The other ladies must be intimidated by this type of royal power. She oozes ultimate feminity…

14. 164
    senior Says:

Val @ 01/08/2009 at 9:15 pm

———————————————————————-
    OK Val not going to be too sad for you, you are in France :) enjoy

15. 165
    Oh Yeah Says:

———
    heheheh Maniston is at home watching all of these and crying her eyes out she wish she’s on that red carpet.. bwahahahah.

16. 166
    LuckyL Says:

Jill @ 01/08/2009 at 7:52 pm

LuckyL @ 01/08/2009 at 6:20 pm
    And Tom’s movie bombed, what else is new?
    *****************************************************************************************

Actually, Tiny Tom’s movie is doing a lot better than expected. It’s hardly a bomb. But it’s not doing as well as CCOBB.
    _______
    Aww, that’s too bad, but roughly what I meant. I thought the distance had remained embarrassingly great!

17. 167
    green Says:

I HOPE HE CRASHD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

18. 168
    henry Says:

i think they are dangerous. but scooters are good for the environment.

19. 169
    whatadumbass Says:

LOL@T

20. 170
    Mr. Pink Says:

Maybe you should rethink your faulty comparison and get yourself a life, #15.

He’s wearing a helmet and we should let the parents decide how to raise their kids, #43.

Would you leave that poor woman who hasn’t done a thing to anyone alone, #90?

It’s Aniston’s problem or not how she achieves her beauty and what she does with her body and is not obligated to tell anyone.

No one in this stupid triangle gets a an easy time from the press. NO ONE.

When did Aniston ever attack Jolie or her kids? You know she’s insecure and controlling how?

You need help, #167.

21. 171
    Raffaa Says:

i have a question

i will byy the Gold helmet but i dont now where ??
    pls answer me