Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity

Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity

Brad Pitt keeps semi-hidden while riding around his motorcycle in Hollywood on Thursday (January 8).

In the latest issue of W, the 45-year-old actor said that his motorcycle helmet was his way of protecting his identity.

“This is my anonymity,” Brad told the mag. “With it, I’m just another a–hole on the streets.”

Looks like the helmet didn’t help him any this time!

If you haven’t already, check out this photo spread: Brad Pitt – “W” February 2009.

brad pitt motorcycle helmet 01
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 02
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 03
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 04
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 05
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 06

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Show All

Best acting ensemble up next.
TCCOBB Nominated.

Winner,Milk

Messed up, I cant see this live! Why did I have to be out of the freaking country now of all days???????/ ugh

ellie @ 01/08/2009 at 9:09 pm Oh pease Brad don’t flatter yourself yu bull shi ter.

Where is MIss Sweet….Peace to All….I Love Both Couples. You’re really just another nasty troll who sought out a Brad and Angie thread tonight knowing the fans would be excited about the RC. Is there an outbreak of Multiple Personality Disorder???

New Jolie-Pitt update – here in JJ!

Go check it out!

BRAD is gorgeous even in a motorcycle using a helmet.

soopx
” I would love to see pictures of all family…”
——————————————–
ME TOO.

New thread guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres The Deal,So true , did you see Dakota Fanning laughing&Blushing. Shed be all 4 being adopted by the.
I just love the way Angie looks,make up minimal. Big beautiful smile. That dress is Elegance, pure.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 9:19 pm

…`is there a person alive who’s “perfect”?? hahahaha
`
that’s delusional right there.

showers of Blessings @ 01/08/2009 at 9:19 pm

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

groundcontrol @ 01/08/2009 at 9:20 pm

I GUESS @ 01/08/2009 at 8:48 pm

###########

Go back to FF where you belong. I’m sure they are having a door prize for their 1,289th psychic prediction contest for the prayed for break up date. I hear the prize is a box of antidepressants – the FF icon.

***********NEW THREAD ****************

Angie really looked sad. It was obvious she had arrived just today. Those lines in her face were for jetlagged. She was mad at Brad.

And there is one picture of them on yahoo arguing about something. And did you also notice they didn’t touch or hold hands until in RC to pose. before that Angie was holding her bag with her two hands.

Not impressed by JA @ 01/08/2009 at 9:28 pm

Angie is statuesque. She is a gracefull queen who command respect whenver she is on the RC. The other ladies must be intimidated by this type of royal power. She oozes ultimate feminity…

Val @ 01/08/2009 at 9:15 pm

———————————————————————-
OK Val not going to be too sad for you, you are in France :) enjoy

———
heheheh Maniston is at home watching all of these and crying her eyes out she wish she’s on that red carpet.. bwahahahah.

Jill @ 01/08/2009 at 7:52 pm

LuckyL @ 01/08/2009 at 6:20 pm
And Tom’s movie bombed, what else is new?
*****************************************************************************************

Actually, Tiny Tom’s movie is doing a lot better than expected. It’s hardly a bomb. But it’s not doing as well as CCOBB.
_______
Aww, that’s too bad, but roughly what I meant. I thought the distance had remained embarrassingly great!

I HOPE HE CRASHD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i think they are dangerous. but scooters are good for the environment.

whatadumbass @ 01/10/2009 at 1:32 pm

LOL@T

Maybe you should rethink your faulty comparison and get yourself a life, #15.

He’s wearing a helmet and we should let the parents decide how to raise their kids, #43.

Would you leave that poor woman who hasn’t done a thing to anyone alone, #90?

It’s Aniston’s problem or not how she achieves her beauty and what she does with her body and is not obligated to tell anyone.

No one in this stupid triangle gets a an easy time from the press. NO ONE.

When did Aniston ever attack Jolie or her kids? You know she’s insecure and controlling how?

You need help, #167.

i have a question

i will byy the Gold helmet but i dont now where ??
pls answer me