Christian Bale - People's Choice Awards 2009

Christian Bale - People's Choice Awards 2009

Christian Bale poses backstage during the 2009 People’s Choice Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on Wednesday (January 7) in Los Angeles.

The Dark Knight won every category it was nominated in at last night’s People’s Choice Awards. The film took home five categories, including Favorite Superhero, Favorite Movie, Favorite Action Movie, Favorite Cast, and Favorite Onscreen Match-Up (Christian Bale and Heath Ledger).

“On behalf of all of the cast from the movie, thank you very much to the fans,” said Bale. “Here’s to Heath.”

20+ pics inside of Christian Bale @ the PCAs

• Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
malibusunrise @ 01/08/2009 at 8:55 am

FIRST!

HERE’s to Heath!!!!

I will love you forever!

malibusunrise @ 01/08/2009 at 8:59 am

My heart is breaking… Heath should have swept in all the awards… How ironic I’m watching the Dark Knight right now… for the 45th time in my life and I still got chills all over my body… Jesus Christ, such a shame that he has already passed away. I cannot get over it.

He was very emotional about it Thought he was going to cry there for a minute but he kept his cool. Made a nice speech.

Christian bale @ 01/08/2009 at 9:24 am

cant do nothing wrong in my eyes. simply yummmy

Dude will *** your shite up if you look at him cross eyed.

batman forever @ 01/08/2009 at 9:50 am

im happy TDK won.thats mean american people love batman not twilight.

Glad to see Heath won something, and that CB mentioned him. Here’s to Heath, indeed! :(

That is a FINE Man! Oh and talented too..lol!

A WHISKER?
A homosexual who must feel himself important, folks!!

the man has issues and he needs botox already

why so serious? @ 01/08/2009 at 11:46 am

number 8 TDK was lucky Twilight was not there. *yet*
Twilight will have its own dominance.

BECKY SMITH @ 01/08/2009 at 12:25 pm

Twilight wasn’t even nominated.. Queen Latifah should of just said and
the awards go in honor of Heath Ledger… His dad should of been there too to pick his up.. Don’t worry though the rest of the cast was
there .. Why not have a huge picture of Heath.. Behind them..Why not
since this was Heath’s movie why not have his father accept in his honor.. Christian Bale should of let Chris Nolan take the time to tribute
Heath … since he is the biggest star in the world.. today..who needs the rest of the cast ..

BECKY SMITH @ 01/08/2009 at 12:27 pm

Go all drug addicts.. Yeah for Heath a drug addict who should of been
in rehab.. But decided to stay at home and o.d

justsumdude @ 01/08/2009 at 12:51 pm

The “Watchmen” will be better than “The Dark Knight.” Just look at the latest video journal.

I love Christian Bale. He is a fantastic actor, but I feel the DARK KNIGHT on the whole is WAAAAY overrated.

NOW IS SEE WHY CHRISTIAN BALE IS HOT, HE LOOKS OH SEXY WITH THAT GOATEE! HE’S A GORGEOUS MAN!!!

This is so overrated. TDK was outstanding, but that doesn’t mean Christian’s performance was. It was dull. Robert Downey Jr. did a MUCH better job as a super hero.

ILoveVelvetGoldmine @ 01/08/2009 at 2:48 pm

He deserves it for Batman. Glad he won

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 3:05 pm

..`the dark knight was by far the best movie of 2008.
`
…`if it wasn’t for bale in batman begins there would of been no iron man.

I’M BRASILIAN.I’M HEATH LEDGER.

I AM SORRY, I WOULD SAY I LOVE HEATH LEDGER.

i am sorry, iam would say i love heath ledger.

I thought CB looked like he didn’t want to be there. I am glad he was. I was reading an article on the web that he hates all the promotion and other events for a movie. To me, CB is a quiet, non-hollywood, family type of man. I wa thinking what he thought about sitting close to Paris Hilton. Now there is a wonderful nobody and humanitarian.
I wonder if CB will be at the GG, or the Oscars. I hope TDK gets nominated for a lot more awards! And of course CB

YAY! LOVE HIM!!