Jake Gyllenhaal is The Running Man

Jake Gyllenhaal is The Running Man

Jake Gyllenhaal stays in shape, running with his personal trainer in Los Angeles on Thursday morning (January 8).

The 28-year-old actor wore clothes from all the different sporting brands! Jake wore Adidas sleeveless tee, Nike athletic shorts and New Balance sneakers. He even covered up his mane of hair with an Adidas beanie!

On Tuesday, Jake was spotted eating at Mozza for lunch sans girlfriend Reese Witherspoon.

10+ pictures inside of the Running Man Jake Gyllenhaal

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I know this is the wrong post to put this under but I was just wondering…. Has anyone heard what Jennifer Garner named her new baby girl??? I am dying to know!!!!!!!

nice title a**hole. wonder where that came from….

LolaSvelt @ 01/08/2009 at 3:35 pm

I don’t find him as attractive as I used to.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 3:42 pm

…` jake – an ugly geek who works out. lmaooooooooo

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 3:42 pm

…`fcuking bubble boy! hahahahahahahahaha

OMG he’s without the midget.

Those arms – holy cow! I love this man…

hubba hubba

“OMG he’s without the midget.”
LOL
Thank God.

Check those arms!

Wow he is looking great :D

Lovee him!

I think I would actually like this guy ………. If he wasn’t with “the midget.”

#5 and 6

ugly? really?

ive never seen and ugly person..but i dont think this dude comes close :/

are you more attractive than him?

What does everyone have against reese witherspoon :S

i dont exactly know her all that well, but please give me three things she has done wrong that you can prove?

Reese is a b!tch @ 01/08/2009 at 4:00 pm

Reese Witherspoon is arrogant, phony, self important, fake nice, extremely overrated actress.

i think reese witherspoon is a lovley, down to earth, warm hearted, well accomplished, beautiful, cute, sweet, brilliant actress. And she is only going to get better :)

no one know her personally so stop hating on the poor girl!

(She is so lucky to be with Mr. Wonderful too! :(

thats just the beginning @ 01/08/2009 at 4:05 pm

And #15 is being nice.

Reese Witherspoon is Jake’s beard.

I agree with Infamous. But that entire family is unfortunate looking.

Razzie Nominations @ 01/08/2009 at 4:10 pm

Worst Actress:

Paris Hilton, Jessica Alba, The cast of The Women, Camilla Belle, Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson, Diane Keaton, Jennifer Connelly, Zooey Deschanel, Vanessa Hudgens, Eva Longoria-Parker, Reese Witherspoon

“What does everyone have against reese witherspoon”
What’s to like about that tacky famewh*re? Her PR team?

Hey now, when did Jake get buff? Lookin gooooood…

He was so much more attractive before he bacame all action man hulk-y. His demeanor and acting style in his earlier films was just so unique, wish he wasn’t such a lemming to the Hollywood stereotype of what a man needs to look like to be successful, I don’t think it fits his features at all.

First, Jared get it right. Jake stopped at Mozza to pick up carry out pizzas, he didn’t go there alone to eat. There’s pictures of him all over the internet picking up his carryout from Mozza and he looks SO hot he could just leave the pizzas in the car and serve himself! LOL!

His arms are to die for. I think people are hating on Reese Witherspoon bcz first she had Ryan who is hot, now she wakes up next to Jake and OMG. They need to make a baby …or two.And Reese is really really rich and successful. People are jealous. Why not ! I am jealous. But since I know I will never get Jake, I am glad he has someone who is crazy about him. How could she not be!

I like Jake a LOT, but this is WAY TOO muscle-y for me! Get back to your couch and your potato chips, Jakey!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All