Jake Gyllenhaal is The Running Man

Jake Gyllenhaal is The Running Man

Jake Gyllenhaal stays in shape, running with his personal trainer in Los Angeles on Thursday morning (January 8).

The 28-year-old actor wore clothes from all the different sporting brands! Jake wore Adidas sleeveless tee, Nike athletic shorts and New Balance sneakers. He even covered up his mane of hair with an Adidas beanie!

On Tuesday, Jake was spotted eating at Mozza for lunch sans girlfriend Reese Witherspoon.

10+ pictures inside of the Running Man Jake Gyllenhaal

jake gyllenhaal running 01
jake gyllenhaal running 02
jake gyllenhaal running 03
jake gyllenhaal running 04
jake gyllenhaal running 05
jake gyllenhaal running 06
jake gyllenhaal running 07
jake gyllenhaal running 08
jake gyllenhaal running 09
jake gyllenhaal running 10
jake gyllenhaal running 11
jake gyllenhaal running 12

I know this is the wrong post to put this under but I was just wondering…. Has anyone heard what Jennifer Garner named her new baby girl??? I am dying to know!!!!!!!

nice title a**hole. wonder where that came from….

LolaSvelt @ 01/08/2009 at 3:35 pm

I don’t find him as attractive as I used to.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 3:42 pm

…` jake – an ugly geek who works out. lmaooooooooo

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 3:42 pm

…`fcuking bubble boy! hahahahahahahahaha

OMG he’s without the midget.

Those arms – holy cow! I love this man…

hubba hubba

“OMG he’s without the midget.”
LOL
Thank God.

Check those arms!

Wow he is looking great :D

Lovee him!

I think I would actually like this guy ………. If he wasn’t with “the midget.”

#5 and 6

ugly? really?

ive never seen and ugly person..but i dont think this dude comes close :/

are you more attractive than him?

What does everyone have against reese witherspoon :S

i dont exactly know her all that well, but please give me three things she has done wrong that you can prove?

Reese is a b!tch @ 01/08/2009 at 4:00 pm

Reese Witherspoon is arrogant, phony, self important, fake nice, extremely overrated actress.

i think reese witherspoon is a lovley, down to earth, warm hearted, well accomplished, beautiful, cute, sweet, brilliant actress. And she is only going to get better :)

no one know her personally so stop hating on the poor girl!

(She is so lucky to be with Mr. Wonderful too! :(

thats just the beginning @ 01/08/2009 at 4:05 pm

And #15 is being nice.

Reese Witherspoon is Jake’s beard.

I agree with Infamous. But that entire family is unfortunate looking.

Razzie Nominations @ 01/08/2009 at 4:10 pm

Worst Actress:

Paris Hilton, Jessica Alba, The cast of The Women, Camilla Belle, Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson, Diane Keaton, Jennifer Connelly, Zooey Deschanel, Vanessa Hudgens, Eva Longoria-Parker, Reese Witherspoon

“What does everyone have against reese witherspoon”
What’s to like about that tacky famewh*re? Her PR team?

Hey now, when did Jake get buff? Lookin gooooood…

He was so much more attractive before he bacame all action man hulk-y. His demeanor and acting style in his earlier films was just so unique, wish he wasn’t such a lemming to the Hollywood stereotype of what a man needs to look like to be successful, I don’t think it fits his features at all.

First, Jared get it right. Jake stopped at Mozza to pick up carry out pizzas, he didn’t go there alone to eat. There’s pictures of him all over the internet picking up his carryout from Mozza and he looks SO hot he could just leave the pizzas in the car and serve himself! LOL!

His arms are to die for. I think people are hating on Reese Witherspoon bcz first she had Ryan who is hot, now she wakes up next to Jake and OMG. They need to make a baby …or two.And Reese is really really rich and successful. People are jealous. Why not ! I am jealous. But since I know I will never get Jake, I am glad he has someone who is crazy about him. How could she not be!

I like Jake a LOT, but this is WAY TOO muscle-y for me! Get back to your couch and your potato chips, Jakey!

Jake is hot. I think he’s straight or maybe bi but he NEEDS a new girlfriend. Reese is too old, too stuck up and too prissy perfect.

JAKE BE HOT WITH A HOT GIRL!

#24 jealosy brings out the worst in some people,sad really, anyway Jake looks mighty fine.

Is it Reese Fan Club president/JackBourassa from IMDB. Is it sad, really? Can you come up with something else to describe people who don’t like the nasty gnome who is Reese? Because I think your blind worship of her is the stupidest thing I have ever seen and you calling everyone who disagrees with you SAD is tired. Your online 20 hours a day. Spend some time with Thesaurus.com or something.

gay men love shopping @ 01/08/2009 at 6:29 pm

People are jealous of Reese Witherspoon because she’s Jake’s f*g h*g and everyone would love to shop with him!
LOL

#24 is Reese’s PR.

He’s gotten too “beefy” and his face looks a wee bit fat. As he ages he gradually loses some of his early good looks. He was perfect in Brokeback…slim, lanky, langourous, and sexy. The way he slouched against the truck at the beginning of the film (“here I am, come get me”) was to die for. But this muscular look is not very sexy and that is not a good development.

Too many steroids and fake dating Jake. Get back to being a sexy gay man pdq please. Then people might be interested in going to see your movies.

Too much muscle Jakey. Not good. And please get rid of your girlfriend (or beard) or whatever.
Most of your movies before “Rendition” were really good, but ever since you did this movie and hooked up with Reese, you and your career went downhill.

I see the same people (some seem to be the same person posting over and over again) are in their “Jake is gay obsession”. Yawn, really deal with your own sex lives and sexuality and stop saying you know anything about Jake’s because you don’t.

I think he looks amazing and hot here. Yum.

priscilla @ 01/08/2009 at 9:13 pm

OMG! He´s perfect.
He continues working out a lot !
I am looking foward to see him in PoP.

Come on, Jake, take off this beanie. I want to see your long hair!

Great to see Jake out and about…can’t wait til his new movie comes out.

I use to think he was hot a couple of years ago, but the last few years he is definitely losing his sex appeal. I don’t like how he dresses and Im sorry to say, he actually looks kind of gay. If you know what I mean.

since when he’s got so buff?

He’s not buff; he’s beefy. Buff is attractive; beefy is usually not.

Jake melt those muscles please, you turn into something totally different..

Jakey going the Arnold Schwarzenegger route. Oh the pity of it all, The pity of it.

Francesca
More as the Sylvestar Stalone route, now Jake looks like Rocky.

um.. with all my love to Jake and i know he’s happy and all.. but, he must break up with Reese..
if she’s pregnant things could get ugly.

Jake Gyllenhall is a prostitute men. This men sell himself for every money. He is is playing in a Disney film whose make merchandise for Video Games! Video Games damge children and teenagers. They have lot of bad subliminar messages and lot of violences. Video Games damge the concentration of children and teenagersto study in school!

He don’t looks like a persian men. This men has lot of deformation in his body. One of then is that he can’t walk like a normal person because his mother don’t correct the foot probem when he was a child. I hope that he is going in dentist because his teeth have lot of hole!
He isn’t a health men. If he born as animal of farm, he would be select to be slaughter!

In the past when the women would be more select to chose man , this men must sit in corner and wait lot of years until a women speak with him because none of them would have children with him! Like lot of man of Hollywood at present!
Health children is very important! More important as money!