Kelly Clarkson "All I Ever Wanted" Album Cover

Kelly Clarkson

Kelly Clarkson’s upcoming fourth studio album is called All I Ever Wanted, due out March 17.

The first single, “My Life Would Suck Without You” is set to be released to radio on Monday, January 19. The song was written by Max Martin and Dr. Luke.

The new All I Ever Wanted album will be available Tuesday, March 17!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kelly Clarkson’s new album cover — HOT or HOT?

this cover is amazing..cant wait for the new single

Love it, so glad she’s back. ive loved everything she’s done since Breakaway.

LOVE IT!!

marisa720 @ 01/08/2009 at 7:35 pm

The cover looks okay. Reminds me of something I’ve seen before. I guess it really doesn’t matter. What mainly matters is what the songs are like this time around for me. I’m curious to hear it after her last album flopped. Hopefully, this won’t be the case. Because I do like her voice.

I don’t like the cover, Kelly is a very pretty girl and this picture does not do her any justice.

I love that everyone said the Album was named Masquerade… LOL

She looks amazing, can’t wait for this album. Kelly is back!

Taylorswiftfan @ 01/08/2009 at 7:46 pm

This is crap.
Hopefully not a representation of the music.

i really don’t like it! actually i really hate it … ugh.kelly… :(

The magic of photoshop!

I don’t like it :( but I can’t wait to hear her album! ;)

Kelly is a good personne and very talented singer, she deserve good things in her life!

The cover is HOT. cannot wait to hear what she’s putting out.

everyone better get ready…kelly is BACK<3

I like the picture kind of, not crazy about the pink lipstick and the goofy background.

Really nice! Can’t wait to hear it!!

she looks soooo beautiful!
God, i can’t wait for the new single and the new album…
Kelly is the best!

i love it, but i feel there is something missing….

jan, lulz wut?

Love the cover, this album/era is gonna kick ass Kelly has come back(never really gone) and she’s taking names. :P

It looks cheap and it really doesn’t look like her.

this album cover looks the most like kelly of any other covers of hers!!

HOT HOT HOT!

eww not she looks fat

ew.
she looks plastic like a barbie doll..

nasty.

HAWT DAMN….!!!!

I really don’t like it! Kelly looks good but the background looks very bubblegum pop like an Aqua album cover or something.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/08/2009 at 8:26 pm

..`that’d be a great album cover – for a new artist. lol

the cover really sucks, I could make one better on PAINT! But oh well, what matters is the music in it.

she should have used the ‘My Life Would Suck Without You’ single cover… way better than this cheap crap.

It looks really cheap. Not hot.

i have so much respect for this woman. But couldn’t she hire some album cover designers who actually knew what they were doing?

this cover is hawtt!!!! her best yet. I think there going for that simple look. its amazing she truely is beautiful cnt wait for the album.. and for the peple who are trasing it u just need to get used to it , no one is use to hving such bright things for kelly

Ooh, exciting! I like this cover more than the single cover — slightly less airbrushed. (Slightly!)

could have been better..i thought the first one with the lolly was better..

LOVE IT!

GO KELLY!

amazing voice!

Kelly is Hot love her music great job..

I love the cover!! She looks so beautiful, and it does look like her unlike her other album covers. Anyone who has seen her on tour in 2008 knows that this picture really looks like her.

not hot!
love her, hate the cover… it’s just so.. plastic :S xD
thought my december was excellent..

she’s not writing or co-writing the songs?
wow.. i guess this is gonna be a lot different than my december

Looks incredible! Can’t wait! :-)

HATE THE COVER!!! SO CHEAP!!! CAN’T WAIT FOR NEW MATERIAL THOUGH!

Oooo yuk!!! looks like it’s from the 90′s pop era!!! i don’t like it at all!!! And the name is cheesy 2!!!

Well besides the fact that it looks nothing like kelly, I’d say not so hot.

Feels very Austin Powers..

your right it does kinda have the austin powers/60/70′s colouring going on but it’s clashing with the kinda futurist font…but the pic those chose looks nice, but like i said things are clashing.

MLWSWY 30 sec snippet is out!!!!!

I love the cover!

HOT…definitely…she’s back!!!!!!

Got a little snippet of the song on Amazon. Sounds like a keeper! Can’t wait

much better .. i love her

love the clip its GREAT!!!!

omg it looks like a cheap paper.

She reminds me of Anna Paquin on True Blood with her hair like that

kinda reminds me of Britney Spears’s Blackout album cover…. i love Kelly Clarkson though! lol. her voice is amazing and as long as that is channeled in the new album, im gonna like it!

jenny june @ 01/10/2009 at 6:13 pm

I LOVE IT! she looks gorgeous! can’t wait to hear it!

Beautiful!!!
All her albums are beautiful!!!

aussiechickk @ 01/14/2009 at 3:16 am

She looks great on the front cover.
And her new song sounds great too!
I like how she has fair skin and isn’t ruining it by getting a tan!
She rockks,, always loved her!

the cover looks amazing! the album is sure to be the same :D

iv just heard ‘my life would suck without you’ i love it!!

i just cant wait to hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kelly rocks

wow she looks so different, but still sounds like the same old kelly…but she does look amazing!

actually i dont like the cover of her new album…..its without any meanings..My december cover was much better and touchable!!

I totally love Kelly! Her new single is AMAZING!!!
Can’t wait for the album!

UMMMM Kelly rocks my socks love the cover but not as much as i love kelly

It’s kinda 70′s.. But it’s not bad.. Can’t wait for the album^^

Its not a bad pic but her past ones have been better. all tht really matters is what the music sounds like. i hope its as good as her last album (i kno it flopped but i think its her best to date)! im sure it’ll b great! kelly rocks!

I am a big Kelly Clarkson Fan, I downloaded her new album and was very disappointed. “My December” is much better than her new album.

silvou plis donne moi ton chat

donne moi ton chat

venciSLAVKA @ 03/14/2009 at 8:37 am

purfect!!! HOTTT

This picture album doesnt make her any justice. She really is sOOOOO pretty in person, i’ve seen her 2 steps away from me. Dont like it when they photoshop her pictures….

Yea, Kelly looks good but the background really does look bubblegum-ish