Victoria Beckham is Fiumicino Fierce

Victoria Beckham is Fiumicino Fierce

Victoria Beckham (in Marc Jacobs) arrives with her three sons — Brooklyn Joseph, 9, Romeo James, 6, and Cruz David, 3 — at the International Airport of Fiumicino in Rome, Italy on Friday (January 9).

Last night, the foursome hit up restaurant/bistro Gold by Italian designer duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana.

On this day last year, Posh topped Mr. Blackwell‘s annual worst dressed list. Unfortunately, it was was to be the last one the beloved fashion critic issued; he died, aged 86, that October.

Over-the-ankle boots by Christian Louboutin.

victoria beckham fiumicino airport 01
victoria beckham fiumicino airport 02
victoria beckham fiumicino airport 03
victoria beckham fiumicino airport 04
victoria beckham fiumicino airport 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Her fashion has improved a lot since last year. She used to always wear tacky.flashy outfits with her boobs sticking out. Now she has a much more polished and sophisticated look. Blackwell would be proud!

Nobody ever says a thing @ 01/09/2009 at 2:56 pm

about them jettsetting their brood all over the world all the time. I like them but there is a double standard going on here.

Her legacy will consist of most visited airports. Her talents are few but what she has – she does well.

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

^^thats because they only fly the kids around the world during school vacation times – they are flying home today to return to school on monday. the reason they haven’t moved to milan with their father for the 2 months he will be there is so that they dont miss any schooling. as long as their trips abroad dont disrupt their schooling – like it does with the brangelina bunch, then i really dont see the problem. i wish i could take my little boy around the world and show him al these different places.

I’m tired of this person pubicizing her / his blog on EVERY POST, looking desperatly for clicks

she looks amzing

She looks old.As usual.

gay maybe? @ 01/09/2009 at 4:26 pm

I love her with her children.

She is so ridiculous..

lakers fan in boston @ 01/09/2009 at 5:16 pm

ehh once again i cant say she looks great
hate those boots or whatever they r
i do like her legs tho =]
and im getting used to her hair, looks kinda cute

soujourner-truth @ 01/09/2009 at 5:52 pm

Part of Blackwell’s definition of being well-dressed is wearing beautiful clothing that’s suitable for the physical setting and the activity. He didn’t expect people to wear runway style haute couture when they are at the grocers. She is not well-dressed. Expensively dressed, I’ll agree.

overdressed, as usual, looking like a circus alien act. fed up of reading of this useless pieceof ****. GO AWAY

She is an absolute 110% FREAK!

Such a shame that the world had to lose such an innocent sweet boy as Jett Travolta when we still have the revolting V. Beckham running loose… absolute shame!

Polly-Ann @ 01/09/2009 at 6:28 pm

For God’s Sake- c an’t this pathetic, narcissistic, shallow, vain, SELFISH piece of you know what take her boys’ to kid-friendly places?

Does it ALWAYS have to be about her????

What a waste of a human being she is!

Gross, Stuck-up. worthless piece of s***!

now I undestand why it’s never cold in USA… because americans don’t feel the low temperature…. I’m from Italy and for me it’s very cold outside!! in Roma there was a lot of show since yesterday and this poor childreen only had a jacket?!?!?! it’s totaly crazy!!!!! I wish I couldn’t feel the cold so I can stay fashion all the year!!

I hope she eats lotsa pasta in Italy. She’s grossly underweight. I have to agree, has she simply succumbed to being nothing but a soccer stars wife and a histrionic dresser?

LAUGHING-STOCK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's great @ 01/09/2009 at 7:42 pm

Check out perezrevenge.com

bad singer. she just can’t sing, both in the group and her solo venture, that’s why she’s stock as the wife of a soccer player :)

Polly-Ann, I totally agree.

She looks like a walking corpse to boot.

yaaawwwwnnn

****, I can’t believe I used to jack off while thinking of her.

Yo Polly-Ann..what do you mean kids’ friendly places?? Is airport a non-kids’ friendly? Is Italy, or Roma, a non-kids’ friendly places? You are insulting Italians then. And you are ridiculous!

Same as gay-maybe? of #10…. “I’d love to see her fall on her ass in those shoes..Ridiculous! Who wears clothes like that on an 12 hour or longer plane ride?”… Please…that is a very, very, very OLD comment and a very old question. Plus, she’s done this a thousand times now. Come up with something new will ya!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All