Kanye West Previews His Louis Vuitton Shoe Line

Kanye West Previews His Louis Vuitton Shoe Line

Kanye West just previewed one pair of loafer/sneaker designs he did for his Louis Vuitton shoe line.

“Time to crash your Internet server,” he wrote on his blog. “Here’s 1 one of the design’s [sic] I did for Louie [sic]… Sampled in white.”

“Can’t say too much of that though,” Kanye has said of his Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Shoes. “These [aren’t] coming out until June.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kanye’s shoe line so far — HOT or NOT?

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

love kanye & love the shoes <3

COCO CHANEL @ 01/10/2009 at 12:12 pm

vile. simply vile.

cheninator @ 01/10/2009 at 12:17 pm

wow and im guessing those will be sold for at least $500, how the hell did he get to design shoes for louis vuitton, he is a vile pieve of sh*t., jesus you could get a pair like that for $50 from any store.

NOT!!! Seriously, I could have done that!! My husband has a pair of shoes from 1989 that I could spray paint white and they would match!! Celebrity’s are so overratted!!

this brings down the louis vuitton name.

This guy is an asswhole who thinks the whole world should revolve around him. His shoes suck

wtf.. they are just plain white..
I COULD HAVE DONE THAT!

I D I O T! I wouldn’t buy a bottle of water from him if I was dying of thirst.

Cristobal Balenciaga @ 01/10/2009 at 12:52 pm

Positively banal at best.

christyjolie @ 01/10/2009 at 1:00 pm

he is a douchebag!

de Cosmos @ 01/10/2009 at 1:01 pm

Pimp shoes

i love those shoes, very classy, but there’s nothing really new about them, they are the sneaker version of a standard yacht shoe. my dad has like 5 pairs of those (shoes not sneakers) for our sailing boat.

He’s such an idiot, he didn’t even spell the name Louis correctly on his blog. And I am tired of this celebrities designing things that look like crap, just like that shoe. I’ve seen better shoes at Payless.

if you’re not convinced, type yacht shoe in google and look at the images. that’s like the classic model.

What a tool. He is so full of himself, the $hit is coming out his ears.

gay maybe? @ 01/10/2009 at 1:18 pm

Look like hospital shoes.

defenitly hott! :D

Kanye’s certainly not lacking in self-confidence. Now if he just has the intelligence to go along with his confidence, he might actually be an interesting person. This way, he’s just plain conceited.

NOT…

HE’S RIDICULOUS. AND HAS NO TASTE…I DON’T THINK
KANYE & LOUIS VUITTON MATCH. HE’S A LOSER.

well they look like payless shoes. yes, i shop at payless cause i’m not spending $100 on shoes that i will only wear once or twice and i buy my kid’s shoes there cause she will end up growing out of them in a month or two. so if kayne is charging thousands of dollars for those very plain shoes then you can get the same version for $15 at payless lol

How much is he charging for them? Anyone who pays more than $50 for a pair of sneakers is nuts.

what’s so original about that? is that a prototype?
i expect great things from you kanye!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All