Katie Holmes Hits Golden Globes Party

Katie Holmes Hits Golden Globes Party

Katie Holmes sparkles in a one-of-a-kind gold beaded Ralph Lauren Collection dress at the 2009 Golden Globe Awards after-party held at the Sunset Boulevard’s Sunset Towers in Los Angeles on Sunday night.

The 30-year-old actress was joined by husband Tom Cruise, who attended the Globes ceremony earlier in the evening with his mom Mary Lee.

Earlier in the day, Katie had acted in her last Broadway performance of the Arthur Miller play All My Sons. She must have taken a private jet to join Tom so quickly!

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes hitting up the Golden Globes party…

katie holmes golden globes party 01
katie holmes golden globes party 02
katie holmes golden globes party 03
katie holmes golden globes party 04
katie holmes golden globes party 05
katie holmes golden globes party 06
katie holmes golden globes party 07
katie holmes golden globes party 08
katie holmes golden globes party 09
katie holmes golden globes party 10

Credit: RHS/WENN, Karl Larsen; Photos: INFdaily, SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise

A&E

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

SHE HAS BECOME A TOOOOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON, SINCE SHE GOT MARRIED… I USE TO LIKE HER… TO BAD FOR YOU, KATIE!!

Cute but the dress is unflattering from the waist down.

thunderthighs @ 01/12/2009 at 4:23 pm

she’s drunk

looneykat @ 01/12/2009 at 4:23 pm

This should have been Katie’s big night, but no it had to be all about Tom as usual! She must have been exhausted. She sure looks exhausted! Didn’t Katie have an after party for her own show!

I’ll bet the real actors in All My Sons were glad she didn’t stay for the big finale party. I’ll bet they are so sick of her.

Hopefully, we won’t have to see her crooked teeth, ugly hair, and big cankles very often now. I wonder what role Tom will buy for her now?

He better be careful, he’s not working either and Tom might go broke.

I wonder if his blonde that he keeps at The Carlyle is back in L.A. with him now?

Did she borrow that ugly dress from her mom? She might want to see an optometrist because it is obvious she has a vision problem with all the crap she wears.

itstruagain @ 01/12/2009 at 4:40 pm

Cannot stomach this couple.

Is she copying Kidman? Looks very similar to the dress Nicole wore for an Australia premiere and Kidman wore it better, much better. Although I do like Katie’s shoes better than the Prada’s Nicole was wearing.

how did she not fall asleep

She was FAST! Maybe she was afraid to leave Tom with that gorgeous brunette that huged him earlier, she did´t even get dressed right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Silly silly…..she´s just a gold digger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are very beutiful and sweet and flawless and cute and fabulous and adorable couple. Tom is very hot hot hot……
He will came to my coutry Iam very happy……..Brasil is a good place ……I would like to see him but I will not see him because I live in Sao Paulo I do not live in Rio de Janeiro…….So , I hope he likes and stay here for a long time with Suri and Katie…………They are the best in this pictures…..

They are beautiful together make a beautiful couple ….. Tom Cruise turns to Brazil I am very happy ….. But I will not see him because I live in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro not …. I hope he likes it enough time and always come back …..They are flawless and cute and fabulous and sweet andgorgeous and hot hot hot

she looks beautiful with that short hair! i love it!

i just love it! i want to cut my hair short coz of katie! lol

Katie you have turned into the style icon of Hollywood always so beautiful with your gorgeous husband Tom Cruise..

Horrible

But pronounce that in French

Yay! Katie looks happy and Tom looks gorgeous. I actually think she looks very pretty. I do hope she lets her hair grow though, I liked it better longer. She is super woman. She works, she is a doting mother, and she is even willing to travel to the west coast to be with her hubby…. that’s true love. It’s sad how some people feel the need to put her down.

It's ROBO bride @ 01/12/2009 at 6:00 pm

Ellie @ 01/12/2009 at 5:47 pm

Style Icon? You mean because she is wearing a dress that looks remarkably similar to one worn by Kidman a few weeks ago?

Since most of the voters in People’s style photos and other online magazine’s “would you wear this” or “did you like this look” tally to a resounding NO, I guess you are the one that is delusional.

It's ROBO bride @ 01/12/2009 at 6:01 pm

Ellie @ 01/12/2009 at 5:47 pm

Since most of the voters in People’s style photos and other online magazine’s polls of Katie’s clothing choices– “would you wear this” or “did you like this look” tally to a resounding NO, I guess you are the one that is delusional. In fact that dreadful shorts outfit she had on last week got the lowest poll vote I’ve ever seen – fluctuating between 4-6 percent liking the look. That dreadful white/black lace jumpsuit got a ten percent liked. The truly awful orange thing she designed got a 5 percent like.
So yeah…the rest of the world is really likin’ her style sense. Hahahahha

Tom has really trimmed up during the past few weeks. He must have trained and fasted intensively. Just a few weeks ago, he was pretty porky.

Yes, Katie had to show up to ornament Tom’s arm, as he’s playing the debutante. Hey, I missed the Golden Globes…did he win Best Actress, or maybe Best Supporting Actress? I was really rooting for him.

damn give it a break! Love her hair,she looks down right sexy as hell in the first pic with her hair in her eyes. what a georgeous couple! Love her!

# 26, at last a Poster who sounds normal! Exactly, flew all the way from NY from her last show, and looks beautiful. Listen, the posters on here ONLY say good things about Brand and Angie (who looked like hell last night) her hair was pancake flat (did nothing for her), her dress, Yuck! Too pale against her skin, and she looks like she got some botox, no lines , all smooth. Brad with the stupid shades on. They got out of their car and went straight in, no talk, no hellos, nada.
This couple seems to appreciate fans who made them famous…and sure aren’t in France, A preferred place to live, for the Big and Mighty Jolie Pitts. Katie is beautiful! and she has more going for her then AJ, and NO ugly as hell tattoos either. Not to mention the most adorable child in HW!

LOVER her! I am taking this picture to my hairdresser, I love, Love, that hair! So Sexy. She has that combo of a Jackie Onassis and Princess Diana, in style and elegance, and yet mysterious. She’s so hot right now. Tom, is doing something right, he looks fantastic! Suri, and them, can’t get enough! haters, take your Pitt Family, I’ll take the Cruises ANYDAY! What clothes! Class, to a C!

suezee @ 01/12/2009 at 6:31 pm
____

POT CALLS KETTLE BLACK

STFU HYPOCRIT

And how does Kate have SOOO much going for her? Oh, her convenient marriage? I almost forgot.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All