Kara DioGuardi is an American Idol

Kara DioGuardi is an American Idol

New American Idol hottie judge Kara DioGuardi and Paula Abdul embrace at the 2009 Fox Winter All-Star Party at My House in Los Angeles on Tuesday night.

Kara, 38, also spoke at the Fox Network portion of the 2009 Winter Television Critics Association Press Tour at the Universal Hilton Hotel Los Angeles on Tuesday, pictured below.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the new American Idol judge, Kara DioGuardi — YAY or NAY?

10+ pictures inside of Kara DioGuardi, the new American Idol hottie judge…

kara dioguardi paula abdul 01

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

they needed a more famous name…i ike her but they needed a black woman kinda belter – jen hudson type to diversify a bit.

i like her/its nice to have someone new

I actually like her.. she’s funny.. she’s edgy.. and she’s hot! lol
She definitely beats Paula :)

I think Paula is still the original and should stay. Also, Kara looks good to be almost 40. :-D :-))

She’s obnoxious, that’s all.

I would have to say YAY!! Like her ..Love Paula

Definately needed another woman!!

Randy is so funny when he cis laughing behind his papers!!!!

Just TOO Funny!!! Simon Cowell is still a pompous pri**

andamentothat @ 01/15/2009 at 12:18 am

whatever.. they need to get rid of seacrest..

I still want to treat Kara as a sunshine girl like before although there are so many rumour about her.Why don’t you contact me at the dating service *********blackwhitefriends . c o m ********so that we can discuss things in more detail.

shes probably the prettiest 38 year old woman ive ever seen

lips,tits smack that old ass. @ 01/15/2009 at 5:30 am

NAY.

kara’s gorgeous! but i felt bad that so many who were auditioning didn’t know her name, lol

I love Kara! You notice a total change in Paula now that she has a girl on her side. When bikini girl dissed Kara, Paula jumped right in defending her. Girls gotta stick together, especially when the male judges are mesmerized by a girl’s bouncing boobs.

YAY
Kara is my new favorite judge!

I thought it was awesome of Paula to defend Kara when Bikini girl was being a b*tch to her. She was right: Kara doesn’t need to prove herself. It’s obvious that she’s talented and very much accomplished and she’s a great judge. She’s nice when she should be, but she isn’t going to take crap from anyone.

Don’t like her at all. She’s a Know-It-All. She acts like she knows more than all the other judges combined. Get rid of her!!!!!

What has she done to qualify as a judge? Write silly songs? Gimme a break!

marisa720 @ 01/15/2009 at 8:53 am

So far I liked her on the show it’s a better balance. As for her looking good for her age of 38 that amuses me that there is a certain mindset about women aging. Because being almost 40 isn’t like it’s 60 or something. I think the key is good taking care of yourself at any age. I think she looks about her age range. But she is overall an attractive woman.

AMERICA HAD A BAD DAY, folks!!

YAY
i’ve always loved her as a songwriter and singer so i couldn’t be happier that she’s now in the spolight

I don’t mind her. She does sort of come across a bit as a know it all and I htink she thinks she’s all that now that she is in the spotlight but I still like her. I think she knows what she’s talking about with the contestants.

YAY — she is a good addition to the show. Smart and knows the
business.

Big Nay. She seriously needs to go.

i don’t like that judge one bit. she may have talent, but i don’t care. she comes off as cocky and arrogant to me.

love her!!

TWPUMPKIN @ 01/15/2009 at 5:39 pm

SHE IS NOTHING MORE THEN ANOTHER BIG MOUTH. THE ONLY ONE ON THAT SHOW THAT GETS IT RIGHT IS SIMON.

i dont like her at all i think she is a ***** i love the show but i think she is ruining it i hope all these comments are taken into consideration and she be romoved from your show when something is not broke dont fix it

YAY
she’s a brilliant song writer and an even more amazing singer

she’s pretty and has a good voice.
she adds another female addition to the panal.
takes time away from paula talking (thank god)
yay to kara.

I don’t like the new judge. The don’t need four and she doesn’t add anything new to the show.

I LOVE HER.she’s really funny and fiesty!!plus,she’s a total stunner,really great to look at.she’ll be an awesome addition to the team.afterall she works with the big shots in the industry,can’t deny that.

Jessicababy @ 02/09/2009 at 6:09 am

i love kara! she’s my idol! she’s really nice & pretty!

Jessicababy @ 02/09/2009 at 6:09 am

i LOVEEEEE KARA!

I really do not like her she thinks she knows it all and really all she does is copy cat what the other judges say. She really needs to go, i agree with others why try to fix something thats not broken……..

She says Ya know… ya know… ya know to freakin much

nay she acts like she knows everything