Leo DiCaprio is a 'Green' Tag Heuer Hottie

Leo DiCaprio is a 'Green' Tag Heuer Hottie

Leonardo DiCaprio has been tapped as the new ambassador for Tag Heuer, the LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton-owned Swiss timepiece giant.

WWD reports the 34-year-old actor will be the ambassador for the best-selling Carrera timepiece line for the next three years. Royalties generated from the deal as well as a multi-million-dollar commitment from Leo going to support major environmental initiatives.

Brad Pitt was the ambassador for six years–his contract ended last month.

The first campaign will break this spring with Leo sporting the brand’s Carrera Day-Date model.

“Tag Heuer is a strong brand with a proven commitment to doing good,” said Leo. “It is a great day when a company as respected as Tag Heuer explores a different way to do business—selling products and giving back at the same time. I’m very excited to start this new partnership, and look forward to a long relationship with Tag Heuer.”

Photos: Frazer Harrison/Getty
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

Getty

he is still fine.

julianna marie @ 01/14/2009 at 1:02 pm

ooohhh…will love to see the campaign :-)

Jillian: he’s still hot regardless of any pic you post…and he’s one fine actor ;-)

He is heck of lot better looking than Brad Jolie.

He’s not hot…he’s just blond, has blue eyes and that’s it. He’s short and has an average body at best!!!

He is lovely looking & has a certain quality about him; perfect fotr TAG.

He’s ugly with his bulbuous countenance. He was cute a decade ago, now he looks pretty rough, and that’s not even factoring in his buff body LOL. Hell, he’s not even better looking than Ryan Gosling or Justin TImberlake, and that is saying something!

I love him no matter what.!

Leo is my son @ 01/14/2009 at 3:31 pm

I am prouf of Leonardo, my son. His father is Jordan, hero.

He’s better than Brad Pitt that’s for sure.

who am i? @ 01/14/2009 at 4:26 pm

When are they rolling out the billboards?? I can’t wait – YUMMY!

short? I have been at a premier of one of Leo’s films in London. He is 6f1! SHORT? hahaha oh and he out acts Brad ANY day of the week He and Kate were the class couple at the GG!

right on cara! and leo is so much hotter than brad!

Okay let me gather myself. I’m just tired of the Leonardo DiCaprio haters saying how they think he’s “fugly” and whatnot. He’s the best working actor of his generation. Did any of you see Blood Diamond? Yet most people on this website obsess over Zac Efron and that Twlight dude. Robert Pattinson. I mean Leo got his first oscar nomination at age 18, impressive much? And he was also awesome in The Aviator, The Departed, Catch Me if You Can, etc. And Revolutionary Road is the preformance of his career. All people care about are looks instead of talent these days..

camerondiaztwin @ 01/14/2009 at 5:20 pm

Jillian, don’t you get tired of posting the same lies under different names?

Get a life, FCOL. This is beyond pathetic.

I think Leo scrubs up very nice indeed. He’ll be great for this.
The person who said he is short is mistaken. He is 6′ which is a bit above average height for a male. Average being 5’10″.

oh…and good on Leo for continuing to support environmental causes.

I forgot how young he is. He looks like he could be over 40 years old.

camerondiaztwin @ 01/14/2009 at 11:51 pm

How long have you been blind, Jaye? Your entire life?

Leo is a very talented actor no doubt, that is something that cannot be denied! What I don’t understand is the hoopla surrounding his looks. Ten years ago, he WAS very attractive, nowadays, not so much. He isn’t aging gracefully. I think his erstwhile decadent lifestyle has caught up with him. Of course he is going to look better than Pitt, Brad is nine years his senior. Let’s compare apples to apples. David Beckham, Josh Duhamel, Ryan Reynolds, Mark Wahlberg, Wenworth Miller, Paul Walker, Matthew McConaughey, Jared Leto, all people within his age group, are MUCH better looking than he is. If you want to be a fan, that’s great, but don’t make Leo out to be better looking than he really is. Leo has the face of a forty year old and the body of a teenager. Lovely! If you want a good laugh, look at Fugly Leo without his shirt on, the guy is six-pack ripped!

jaredsucks @ 01/15/2009 at 12:41 am

camerondiaztwin; Cameron is one very ugly women so you probably do look like her! LOL! Get a life loser! You sound like a toddler with your stupid and childish comments. I already verbally kicked you ass a week ago and you still post your mentally challenged comments. You’re the one that always writes under different names like princess, sara. You don’t fool anyone. Go back to your basement and study for your GED loser!

jaredsucks @ 01/15/2009 at 12:44 am

overated; You make a lot of good points about Leo. I was kind of a fan at one time when I was 9 years old but I can’t stand him now. He looks like a bloated mannequin. You’ll get attacked by the idiot Cameron above because she you just know she spends hours on the internet tracking Leo’s every move. What a loser and psycho!

Leo looks great… I love his face. He doesn`t look old!!!

No offense, `jaredsucks` but you are the one who comes across as loser and psycho in each and every one of your comments.
You were a fan when you were 9? When was that? 3 years ago?
Leo looks great as usual.

tolpachita @ 01/15/2009 at 8:22 am

He s not Bard Pitt, but he has a lot of personality. I like him as an actor and I m sure one day, he will be rewarded for his job. Go Leonardo!

camerondiaztwin @ 01/15/2009 at 9:04 am

Thanks, ilk! I was left speechless for a moment by the idiocy of that comment. “Kicked my ass”???? Uh….no. I shut you down, sweetie. Oh, and btw self-proclaimed genius, it’s “your”, not “you”.

Now go back to the schoolbooks you claim to read so that you can actually LEARN something besides how to be an annoying little girl.

Please, someone tell me that comments #20 and 21 are just a joke.
If `jaredsucks` is not a fan why is she/he keeps posting here?

I love him very much

celebfan09 @ 01/15/2009 at 12:09 pm

Vote Leo and Bar most romantic in hello! mag’s Valentines poll!

And what exactly is romantic about them? I was surprised to see that they could find of photo of them on which they are not at least 3 feet away from each other.

@ Jillian:
I like ‘em a bit short. And blonde. and….yeah.
Leo is definitely yummy.

Leo is definitely way HOTTER & SEXIER than Brad!!

Leo is short. He’s either 5’11 to 6 feet. Pretty average/tall.

I mean he isn’t short.

camerondiaztwin @ 01/17/2009 at 12:52 am

Kay, the average American man is 5′ 10″.

DiCaprio is 6′ 1″, three inches above average.

That’s tall.

Oh sorry, yeah but I meant he is tall, forget when I said he’s average.

taryar moe @ 01/27/2009 at 9:19 am

i’m very proud of you leo.you are my favourite actor for 11years!

Linda Auger @ 02/20/2009 at 12:39 am

I support all the same causes you do, environment, national wild life etc. and I just wanted to thank you for your support which is far more greater than mine. And I think you are truely amazing on screen. Thank You and may god be with you. LINDA

Linda Auger @ 02/20/2009 at 12:39 am

Scott davis is ugly @ 05/16/2009 at 1:14 am

Mr. D, Overrated, Jared Sucks, Jaye – all Scott Davis and his teeny peeny. Hating on Leo. Knew this would piss off Scotty – Leo is a model!
Scott D. models for peen enlargement creams – they do not work!
Leo is sooooo hott!