Leo DiCaprio is a 'Green' Tag Heuer Hottie

Leo DiCaprio is a 'Green' Tag Heuer Hottie

Leonardo DiCaprio has been tapped as the new ambassador for Tag Heuer, the LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton-owned Swiss timepiece giant.

WWD reports the 34-year-old actor will be the ambassador for the best-selling Carrera timepiece line for the next three years. Royalties generated from the deal as well as a multi-million-dollar commitment from Leo going to support major environmental initiatives.

Brad Pitt was the ambassador for six years–his contract ended last month.

The first campaign will break this spring with Leo sporting the brand’s Carrera Day-Date model.

“Tag Heuer is a strong brand with a proven commitment to doing good,” said Leo. “It is a great day when a company as respected as Tag Heuer explores a different way to do business—selling products and giving back at the same time. I’m very excited to start this new partnership, and look forward to a long relationship with Tag Heuer.”

Photos: Frazer Harrison/Getty
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

Please, someone tell me that comments #20 and 21 are just a joke.
If `jaredsucks` is not a fan why is she/he keeps posting here?

I love him very much

celebfan09 @ 01/15/2009 at 12:09 pm

Vote Leo and Bar most romantic in hello! mag’s Valentines poll!

And what exactly is romantic about them? I was surprised to see that they could find of photo of them on which they are not at least 3 feet away from each other.

@ Jillian:
I like ‘em a bit short. And blonde. and….yeah.
Leo is definitely yummy.

Leo is definitely way HOTTER & SEXIER than Brad!!

Leo is short. He’s either 5’11 to 6 feet. Pretty average/tall.

I mean he isn’t short.

camerondiaztwin @ 01/17/2009 at 12:52 am

Kay, the average American man is 5′ 10″.

DiCaprio is 6′ 1″, three inches above average.

That’s tall.

Oh sorry, yeah but I meant he is tall, forget when I said he’s average.

taryar moe @ 01/27/2009 at 9:19 am

i’m very proud of you leo.you are my favourite actor for 11years!

Linda Auger @ 02/20/2009 at 12:39 am

I support all the same causes you do, environment, national wild life etc. and I just wanted to thank you for your support which is far more greater than mine. And I think you are truely amazing on screen. Thank You and may god be with you. LINDA

Linda Auger @ 02/20/2009 at 12:39 am

Scott davis is ugly @ 05/16/2009 at 1:14 am

Mr. D, Overrated, Jared Sucks, Jaye – all Scott Davis and his teeny peeny. Hating on Leo. Knew this would piss off Scotty – Leo is a model!
Scott D. models for peen enlargement creams – they do not work!
Leo is sooooo hott!