Lisa Marie Presley’s Twins -- First Picture!

Lisa Marie Presley’s Twins -- First Picture!

Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis‘s only daughter, shows off her 3-month-old twin girls Finley and Harper in the new issue of People.

“I really wanted these babies,” says 40-year-old Lisa Marie, who tried to get pregnant for two years. “My blood was too thick and would clot, which caused several miscarriages. The moment I took blood thinners, I got pregnant.”

As for losing her baby weight, she shared, “I was unable to see my toes by the fourth month,” she admits. “But I only gained 30 lbs. total. I worked out up until the seventh month.”

Bigger pics inside…

lisa marie presley twins first picture 01
lisa marie presley twins first picture 02
lisa marie presley twins first picture 03
lisa marie presley twins first picture 04

• Elizabeth Berkley isn't curious about the new Saved By the Bell movie- US Weekly
  • Former Destiny's Child singer Farrah Franklin was arrested for disorderly conduct - TMZ
  • Watch Bruce Willis in a new trailer for The Prince- Gossip Cop
  • Pixie Lott is fierce in a neon green dress - Just Jared Jr
  • Bones could be back for an 11th season- Entertainment Weekly
  • What lyrics made Jay Z cry?- Huffington Post
  • Derek Jeter recently played his last MLB All-Star Game- Lainey Gossip
  • Get the scoop on all the parties happening at Comic-Con- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Paulina Porizkova rocks a bikini at 50- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Awh. So adorable<3

The girls are beautiful. Lisa Marie—-not so much.

ladysdsandiego @ 01/14/2009 at 2:59 pm

they are so cute! and she looks gorgeous!

cuteeeeeee they have a great grandfather too!

Awwww, adorable babies!

So cute!

They’re beautiful.

African Girl @ 01/14/2009 at 3:26 pm

Cute!!!!

zanessa fan @ 01/14/2009 at 3:32 pm

They are all cute! Lisa Marie is the spitting image of her mother! Hopefully she stays away from the surgery and can keep her natural looks!

Nice comments, NOT # 10! Your comment lacks any intelligence, dignity & a grasp of the real world. Had a bad day? Lovely babies; lovely mum………………….

So so sad. Two more lives to be wasted on scientology.

Is LMP not any brighter than Tom Cruise? Don’t they realize they are being used by the “church” elders?

The “Church” of Scientology is a pyramid (i.e. Ponzi ) scheme just as the one Madoff ran for decades. These celebrities are suckers!!

maria luiza- brasil @ 01/14/2009 at 3:49 pm

God bless you and yours babies, dear Lisa!

Blah, blah, blah scientology.

ewww….ugly!

Beautiful little baby girls! Such large blue eyes! Lisa looks so very much like her late father, Elvis Presley. He would be one proud grandpa!

she’s looks drunk…. cute babies though.

hot buns with butter, go take your pills.

They are gorgeous.. Don’t care what religion people believe in as long as they do not go bomb other people

Elvis’ family has broadened.. And I couldn’t be happier for them..

Elvis lives..

Congratulations Lisa & Michael on your adorable babies

awwww those babies are by far the cutest newborns i have seen in a long while!
all the other first baby pics have been no-where near as nice like harlows!
this is sooo cute though!

OMG I SWEAR THERE IS SOME SORT OF PILL THAT RICH CELEBS BUY TO HAVE TWINS, EVRYONE IS HAVING TWINS THAT IS SCARY

IM SERIOUS THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING THAT THEY R DOING!!

I really believe this husband @ 01/14/2009 at 4:53 pm

is the right one for her and I wish them so much happiness. The girls are so pretty.

once in and again..... @ 01/14/2009 at 5:04 pm

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HOW SHE’S PUSHING THE MEDICINE THING NOW!!!!! My God, she really does what the church tells her to do, she is ALWAYS on message. Like hey, I take medicine and I’m a Scientologist so I’m just like you ok? And Jett took medicine too. LMP is such a tool for the cult. They will stop at nothing TO BE RIGHT! They are brillant p.r stratagists!!!

* VICTORIA * @ 01/14/2009 at 5:14 pm

” HOT BUNS WITH BUTTER “…..YOU shut up, you sick person……You need more than pills…( RIGHT ” YADA ” )…..The babies are beautiful, and mom looks healthy and happy and pretty……What is wrong with you, HOT BUNS ?……Were you born ugly or are you unable to have children OR just hate children, period……..Obviously, this is a jealousy hate on your part………The ” devil “?….Really !!!!….I think you NEED some religion………Why not be a little nicer ?….Or just don’t comment at all, when it comes to the hate and bashing of innocent children.
” PALVASHA “, NUMBER # 22…..It is NOT the celebrities ONLY, having twins………4 of my friends have had twins in the last 2 years….One had triplets…was shocked to death, when she heard the news…..All conceived normally…..A news reporter even did a story on this ” new trend “, as he called it…….My best friend lives in Destin, Florida and said 2 of her friends are pregnant NOW, with twins, conceived naturally………Maybe it is a food item, or extra hormones in the meat or chicken…who knows?..

nANCi bLACK @ 01/14/2009 at 5:15 pm

hER dAUGHTER rILEY iS gORGEOUS ! bEST WISHES WITH THE TWINS.

And who’s the creepster she married, looming over the children?

Suzana o. @ 01/14/2009 at 5:40 pm

The babies are gorgeous as is Lisa.
I love how Michael is looking at them…my heart is singing for Lisa.
Much love to her and her gorgeous family.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All