Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: BAFTA Beautiful

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: BAFTA Beautiful

The nominees for the 2009 British Academy of Film and Television Awards (BAFTA) have just been announced (Britain’s version of the Oscars).

Brad Pitt has nominated for Leading Actor in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button while Angelina Jolie received a nod for Best Lead Actress for her role in director Clint Eastwood‘s Changeling.

Slumdog Millionaire and Benjamin Button both led with 11 nominations each.

The awards ceremony will take at London’s Royal Opera House on Sunday, February 8.

Check out a video of the nominations at BBC.

To see the full list of nominations, visit BAFTA.org.

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 740 » Show All

Anonymous @ 01/15/2009 at 4:12 pm
=====================

I like her hair this color too. I like her soft side, which I think is the real her. That’s why Brad can’t get enough of her.

smellycat @ 01/15/2009 at 4:28 pm

Quoting the ever-talented Ms. Tina Fey, ‘Suck it!”

Brad is so hot!!!!!

I am so happy for this news.. I hope the next award show gives some love to TCCOBB.. the movie should win something.. .Everything so far has been very one sides. I know a lot of people are not planning on tuning in to the rest of the shows if it is going to be so predictable. . It is also great for MILK and Doubt.. other worthy films.. I don’t know if Brad or Angie have ever been nominated for a BAFTA.. If it is their first.. BRAVO.. I like Leo a great deal, but I don’t think this was his best performance.. I just did not buy into him as her husband.. I don’t know.. There was not a lot of chemistry between them, and I even felt that Brad had more chemistry with Tilda then Cate.. But I have to say BRAVO for the Brange.. what a great year this has been for then.. personally and professionally..

For the people coming here to be negative; you are talking to deaf ears.. Just like it has been a big deal that Kate did not win a GG, it is the same for Angie and the BAFTA… This is just as note worthy. Whether you like her or not, she is a good actress.. respected, and highly sought after.. She does not work a great deal leaving one (me) to wonder about the amount of scripts she has turned down.. There must be tons of roles offered to her.. If she was the great attention seeker many of you claim she and Brad to be, we would see them all the time. But we do not see them until or unless they are promoting a film.. That is why all the media attention when they do surface.. They are very private people. So the small amount of time we see them is elevated to the extreme.. Everyone wants to get a piece of the action before they go into hiding for time. This is the truth. No one saw them over the holiday, No one has seen them since going back to Berlin.. Attention whores.. I think not.. perhaps you are confusing them with others…

a realist @ 01/15/2009 at 4:37 pm

Congrats to my girl, Angie. I love her!

chopinasi @ 01/15/2009 at 4:38 pm

Thank you JJ… congratulations to these beautiful and talented ‘A’ list actors Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt for their BAFTA nominations.

lakers fan in boston @ 01/15/2009 at 4:42 pm

congrats, but i think that benjamin got way 2 many nominations
hope slumdog wins again! =]

C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S TO THEM!
Bless them because Jen and her jealous hounds are after them.

Thanks jj for the new thread. Congratulations to Brad and Angie. Jared, Brad also has nominated for Supporting Actor in Burn After Reading. He has double nominations.

Thanks for the thread JJ!
Again, congrats to the most powerful couple in Hollywood!!!
They both had an amazing year! birth of the twins and now with all accolades!!! We should enjoy these extraodinary times because after all these awards are over, they will be out of public eyes for a while!!!
For me personally, I want to see how the twins look like!!! They are 6 months old now!! They are at that age crawling all over the house. It must be chaotic in their household but full of love nonetheless!!!!

Here is another pic from GG’s :-)

andamentothat @ 01/15/2009 at 4:55 pm

congrats..

a realist @ 01/15/2009 at 4:57 pm

Thanks you guli for posting those pics.

Angie got her looks from her mother. Marcheline was gorgeous.

Congrats to BP and AJ on their nominations. Changeling is an excellent film and Eastwood did an amazing job directing and recreating the time frame of the film. AJ gave an awesome performance in Changeling and carried the entire film. Benjamin Button is a beautiful and touching film. It is deserving of its recognition. There are many films made each year and to stand out with critical acclaim is a major accomplishment. Benjamin Button is doing great at the box office as well as critically. BP gave two great performances in BB and Burn After Reading. Congrats to BP, AJ, Eastwood, Fincher and all the nominees. It is all good.

OMG thanks Jared! I’ve never seen that picture from last time before =D

Lol, haters, could you at least ATTEMPT not to be the first 10 people on this thread?

Um, more like f*** you “Alissa”.

btw, I’m not a hater. i just think these two are super overrated.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/15/2009 at 4:14 pm

..`jared, you still d-riding w/ no rubber?
`
…`i think it’s safe to say – they’ll go home empty ;handed ~again~.
_____
Did Tom get nominated? I forgot

Congrats to lovely couple on their nominations.

the real lou @ 01/15/2009 at 5:15 pm

Congrats on Angelina and Brad’s nominations!Let’s try to ignore the haters.Frankly, I cannot for the life of me understand why they STILL care what Angelina or Brad do in the first place.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/15/2009 at 5:17 pm

unLuckyLame,
~
;hahahaha….`you still begging for my attention?!? ‘wish i could forget, but it’s 24 hour ~infamous-dcik-riding~ with you. hahahahaha
`
…`relax, dudette. you take this internet ish to serious. ;shiitz a joke.. stop going hard for ‘strangers’. lmbaooo

congrats to them

VICKIE @ 01/15/2009 at 3:59 pm

you can’t stand them but you are the 1st on here. that’s funny. also, is not another movie project. they got nominated stupid. furthermore, the only movie she did last year was changeling. KFP was only a few days.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 740 » Show All