Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: BAFTA Beautiful

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: BAFTA Beautiful

The nominees for the 2009 British Academy of Film and Television Awards (BAFTA) have just been announced (Britain’s version of the Oscars).

Brad Pitt has nominated for Leading Actor in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button while Angelina Jolie received a nod for Best Lead Actress for her role in director Clint Eastwood‘s Changeling.

Slumdog Millionaire and Benjamin Button both led with 11 nominations each.

The awards ceremony will take at London’s Royal Opera House on Sunday, February 8.

Check out a video of the nominations at BBC.

To see the full list of nominations, visit BAFTA.org.

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 740 » Show All
chopinasi @ 01/15/2009 at 5:25 pm

Jared please delete that poster Alissa.

A L I S S A @ 01/15/2009 at 5:07 pm

you got one but no one wants it. at least brad wants and enjoy it.

you go suck yours yourself.

The real deal @ 01/15/2009 at 5:28 pm

Vickie @ 1-15-09 at 3:59 pm

I suppose the “orphans” that you refer to are the adopted children. Orphans are people you have no living parents, they have parents– Brad and Angelina, you dumb racist c #nt.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/15/2009 at 5:17 pm

unLuckyLame,
~
;hahahaha….`you still begging for my attention?!? ‘wish i could forget, but it’s 24 hour ~infamous-dcik-riding~ with you. hahahahaha
`
…`relax, dudette. you take this internet ish to serious. ;shiitz a joke.. stop going hard for ’strangers’. lmbaooo
_____

Umm, why are you always on these threads? It seems like you’re coming to my turf. Lol, simply because I’m insulting people doesn’t mean I’m not laughing either–and sweety, I’m clowning’ you, not riding you. Please go ride Tom’s d*ck and stop the bitchassness in the Angelina/ Brad threads. Thanks.

Ummm waste of time @ 01/15/2009 at 5:29 pm

They won’t win….LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

showers of Blessings @ 01/15/2009 at 5:30 pm

<blockquote.God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

showers of Blessings @ 01/15/2009 at 5:31 pm

Ummm waste of time @ 01/15/2009 at 5:29 pm

They won’t win….LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_______

Jen’s never going to achieve critical acclaim! Why does she continue acting? Ummm, waste of time! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The real deal @ 01/15/2009 at 5:34 pm

You=who

i don’t think they care that much if they win or not. their movies have been recognized more this year than any other year. I think they are both happy especially brad. he has been recognized this year more than any other years.

Congrats to them. They great in the pic. I hope that they win!

Ummm waste of time @ 01/15/2009 at 5:44 pm

LuckyL

What does Jen have to do with this? You Brangeline fans just can’t get over her. LOL!!!!!

Not impressed by JA @ 01/15/2009 at 5:45 pm

_______

*—————-

LOL so true : Jennifer A

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/15/2009 at 5:45 pm

unLuckyLoser,
~
…`you poor delusional bish. you couldn’t clown me if you were a member ~ringling brothers~. hahahahahaha you clown-bish, you dcikride me on every thread. hahahaha`
`
…`we both know you following me like`a shadow – hanging from my meat like a 3rd testicle… everywhere this name pops up you right there agreeing with the text-infamous-typed.
~
listen, next time you go to work – put the pipe in your left ear and tell dude to fcuk your mind right. hahaha

Awww… Honey I absolutely love this video ((clapping))

Go away! These people need to start being hands on parents. Guess they’ve hired about 18 nannies! Get out of the spotlight. Angelina is a homewrecker.

maniston will never be nominated for a bafta,lol,oh by the way sweetie anyone can bring up maniston name,its a free blog,deal with it,lol, congrats to brad and angie

Ummm waste of time @ 01/15/2009 at 5:44 pm

LuckyL

______
Um, we were never on her game and she was never on our radar. Please wake up.

#70
AMEN
AMEN
AMEN
AMEN
AMEN
AMEN
AMEN

hmmm, i see the troll is having a meltdown between changing names,lol,

Not impressed by JA @ 01/15/2009 at 5:50 pm

LuckyL @ 01/15/2009 at 5:33 pm Ummm waste of time @ 01/15/2009 at 5:29 pm

They won’t win….LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_______

————
LOL. So true !
Jennifer Aniston acceptance speech at an award a few years ago : And next : THE OSCAR !!!
B*tch pluuuuease ! She will never get a nod in an OSCAR never ! It’s like the other lunatic delusional dream and straight up lie : ‘I ,never say i don’t want children, i did, i will and i do’…10 years in row !
Maniston and her followers should reevaluate their own capabilities cause they are all flirting intimately with MEDIOCRITY. She doesn’t belong to any red carpet not even as a presenter. Not adfter the GQ ! She is below Paris Hilton who is younger, richer and can redeem herself before she hit 40 ! Maniston is on her way out !

What a beautiful couple. Love them. They have a lot of heart and soul.
That’s why the jealous haters can’t stand them. Empty Jen wouldn’t do half of what this precious couple do.

paris can actually keep a man,lol

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/15/2009 at 5:45 pm

unLuckyLoser,
~
`
~
____
Lol, not really. Notice that when I make a post towards you, it’s when you’re being an a** in a thread meant for Jolie-Pitt fans, not pathetic haters. Why are you surprised? You’re always here, that’s why I consistently rag on you.

And if I agree with you once in a while, um so? Lol, I don’t hold internet grudges. Have fun “internet gangsta”. I’m done and I have to leave anyway. Look forward to my future, “hateful” comments =)

Peace BAMPSKV fans